Your Email Address:

First Name:

THIS WORKS FOR ME

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Virtuous Viking
Junior
THIS WORKS FOR ME

Post by Virtuous Viking »

If you have chronic bad breath (mouth only) try this:

Buy Orbit strawberry remix chewing gum and Rolaids chewable tablets (pictures of both below). Take out a stick of the gum, break it in half and chew just one half like you normally would. Then take a piece of Rolaids mint and place it in your mouth. DO NOT lick on it or chew it but just let it lie in your mouth. I've found that chewing this specific gum with the Rolaids seems to cancel out any foul odor emanating from my mouth. It has a very very mild minty smell or no smell at all. Chewing just the gum or using just the mint doesn't work and the odor overpowers either one every time. One of the mints should last you up to an hour. Rolaids is an antacid so don't overindulge. Use it only when you really have to. I've spoken to people face to face using this formula and I've seen so many people surprised at my breath who would normally expect an odor. Smell your breath before you try it on others. If this works for you let me know in the comments. Also, if you have any questions you can pm me. No, I don't work for Wrigleys or Chattem :)
Attachments
rolaids_regular_strength_mint.jpg
rolaids_regular_strength_mint.jpg (46.31 KiB) Viewed 1852 times
51uRFq4jYML.jpg
51uRFq4jYML.jpg (43.29 KiB) Viewed 1852 times

ttylxman2
Junior
Re: THIS WORKS FOR ME

Post by ttylxman2 »

Anyone have any theories on why this works?
4yearsshallEND
Total Newbie

Post by 4yearsshallEND »

Nice now we need an altertive for UK :)
Virtuous Viking
Junior

Post by Virtuous Viking »

Has anyone tried this and if so has it worked for them? Please let me know.
JennyMiller
Total Newbie

Post by JennyMiller »

An antacid is a substance which neutralizes stomach acidity and is used to relieve heartburn, indigestion or an upset stomach. I only copy from google.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic