Your Email Address:

First Name:

Please help im sucidal :(

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Norman
Please help im sucidal :(

Post by Norman »

Hi everyone Ive been on this forum for many years but its the first time im posting here .

Im really frustrated right now because I feel like the cure of my problem must be something rlly Logical but I just cant find it :(

I have bad breath from the age of 13 years I think and now Im 24. 10 years of hell! . In the beginning I also had body odour well it wasnt a consistant odour but It just suddenly came when I felt stressed and sitting in the classroom it was a poop/fart smell and It was only on the left side ! Weird but its true it came only frm left when I sniffed on my right side it wasnt there people sitting on my right side didnt give any reactions but pple sitting on my left always used to jold their noses. And I knew it was comming from my stomach because the smell always came when i had this weird feeling in my stomach or whenever I felt hungry. After getting a colonscopy and endoscopy they found out I had helicobacter pylori. The doctor prescorbed me a course of antibiotics and tht was the best tome of my life ! I Didnt have the smell and also my bad breath was gone ! . But after my course ended I didnt have and still dont have tht fart smell which suddenly used to come out of my skin from the stomach area but the bad breath came back straight after ending the course.

Frm the time this started till date I have spent thoudands of euros on finding a possible cure with no succes :(

My life is like a nightmare I was bullied at college and had to leave university... I had so many dreams I knew I cld achieve so much if I didnt have this problem :(

Please help me Im really confused right now because I cant locate my problem sometimes I think its my oral flora problem sometimes I think theres something wrong with my stomach and sometimes I have a feeling like I have candida.

One thing which makes me think my problem is in my mouth and not stomach is that if I rinse with hydrogen peroxide I can have totally fresh breath for like 7-8 hours.

But then I have the same effect when I take anti biotics ? Like I have recently taken flagyl for 10 days and my breath was fresh but it came back after 5 days as I swallow the pill and as soon ad I have it in my stomach I feel the freshness so this makes me think the problem is in my stomach ??

I also took biotine HCL once and it didnt help me untill I took like 7-8 pills with every meal and I could feel the stomach acid in my throat only 7 pills made my breath fresh . So this again indicates that the problem is in my stomach ?? But than I think how on earth can I have relief from bad breath for 8 hours by just rinsing my mouth with hydrogen peroxide ?? Im totally puzzeled weither it is my mouth or stomach?

Just a week ago I had a nasal septum surgery I went to my ent and he said my right side was completaly blocked and I needed a surgery. I had high hopes as I saw some cases here pple telling they got rid of tht rotten smell after having the ae surgery . But that too didnt help at all :(

To be honest my bad breath isnt a room filling one it cant be smelled in a open area like only inside in a closed room if I talk straight to someones face frm like 7-8 inches. Its a rotten egg smell. The reason why im so depressed now is thzt I have a girlfriend and she doesnt know about my condition like we meet each other once a week beczuse she lives far frm me. But whenever we met and whenever I kissed her I made sure I rinsed with hydrogen peroxide in the morning and thank god she didnt found out about my bad breath . The first time I met I was so nervous that I started smoking which I never did before in my life and I only did that to make sure she doesnt notice the rotten egg smell :(

Now im soo depressed because her parents dont want her to marry me but shes ready to go against her family for me shes a 1 in a million but I dont want her ever to think she made a wrong choice to leave her family because of me when she comes to know about my bad breath :(

I lost so many in my life because of this I dont want to loose my love too :( I love her so much

I can use hydrogen peroxide all my life for her tho but Im scared that if my problem is in my stomach I will ruin my oral health too by using hydrogen peroxide for such a long time :(

Please please I beg u all I need urgent advice please tell me what u think where my problem is mouth or stomach :( and please advise me about my relationship too :/ I dont want to ruin her life vecauee of me but I also dont wanna leave her because I love her so much :(

Thanks in advance

impactdial

Re: Please help im sucidal :(

Post by impactdial »

Hey Norman,

Man I sympathise with your situation, please do not give up though, for now you can control it, and hopefully you can find the remedy soon.

Similarly I actually have a bad odor from my body, my friend says it smells like strong bo sometimes, although in my case Ive not resolved the issue and my life is literally a dailly struggle, even though it is transient I am extremely paranoid now, and really anxious, on top of that I have seborrheic dermatisis which flares up alot when Im stressed.

But one day I believe everybody will beat this or atleast find a way to manage it (if the cause is something like tmau), so do not give up hope, one day you'll be free.

How does your odor present itself? Can you smell anything during lick tests? Is it reactions that tell you, your breath smells?

As for the root cause, well yes like you mentioned it seems confusing. Did you mean Betaine hcl btw? Ive heard that can actually promote more acid in the stomach, and can actually help reduce reflux as opposed to the other school of thought that acid reflux is from too much production of acid. Im not really sure about reflux as a cause, Ive not looked into it propely because Im a little skeptical of it as a cause....and surely acid would have a distinctive smell in the mouth, enough that if someone smelt that breath it would be identifiable? I dunno........I guess pepsin and bile are meant to be stuff that can travel back up as well, but they are not really paid as much attention to as acid itslef.

What did the ent say about the condition of your throat? Im guessing if he put a camera through your nose he would've just completed the endoscopy and looked at your throat aswell?

Still that doesn't really answer why the pills worked, I can only think that the reflux to your throat might cause there to be an overwhelming amount of smelly bacteria in your throat which transfer to your mouth, so that explains why controlling the relux and/or taking hydrogen peroxide works. But thats pure pop science, and guesswork.

How did you confirm your breath being better if you dont mind me asking?
Drake

Post by Drake »

Don't commit s*****e. I just joined the US Army and have a long road ahead of me. I have bad breath problems too. I always have to have gum with me or I'll stink up the room. But I'll never let it get in my way. If people can't accept me for that, that's okay. But they will not stop my dreams and goals I plan to accomplish. If they have a problem they can say it to my face or deal with it. The only that it ever stop me from was asking girls out. (I'm 19) Because the point of a relationship is being together and admiring each other. That's too close for me. I have standards when it comes to women. But my bad breath will never let me date or marry those women. Just hang in there. My advice to you is to tell her your problem and what you gone through. If she decides to still marry you, congratulations. You found a real woman. If not, move on.
Norman

Post by Norman »

Thanks for your reply dear ,

I feel sorry for you too man, I hope one day God has mercy on us . I srsly wish like I had cancer instead of bb cuz pple atleast have symphaty with you and u dont get embarassed everyday. Most pple just think we are dirty and unhegienic thats what kills me !

but anyways .you asked me how i noticed my bb got better, well to be honest I will never be sure because if litterly tried hundreds of different things, prescribed medications, herbal meds to expensivve mouthwashes and vitamines. for 2 years I didnt eat any sugar too or soft drinks. but If you ask me I have got a gut feeling that my bb got better after taking the course to cure heliobacter pylori and since thn its improved.

my bad breath was much worse before but that doesnt mean I can live with the condiition I am now in, my breath actually still is terrible, I cant talk closely to pple and im always so stressed to kiss my gf however till today Ive succesfully been able to cover my bb whenever I met her.

and thank you so much for your tip about my throat'!!! your advise really makes sense ! as Ive tried oral probiotics too and they didnt make much difference yesterday Ive took an overdose of them I let 10 pills melt in my mouth but it didnt help much like maybe there was a very little difference for a short time. but whenever I use hydrogen and let it come to my throat and gargle with it I have fresh breath for like 10 hours.

Im so happy to have you guys man, it feels like im 10x stronger to tackle this problem. I love everyone whos here thts wanting to cure its own problem but also help others.

you knoow impatdial, we sometimes loose hope because we dont see that much pple getting cured of this problem here, but I really think there are plenty of pple that get cured but they never share their cure or story here, thats so heartbreaking like maybe those pple could havve helped so many of us :(

beside taking an overdose of oral probiotica Ivve also taken an overdose of normal probiotica I took 10 at once before sleeping, im typing now without brushing my teeth and im having morning breath which I think is normal for many pple even those tht dont suffer frm bb. Im going to brush my teeth in a while and see if it made a difference , but I doubt it because ive tried this so many times in the past.

I just wanted another little advise , what if I dont tell my girlfriend about my bb and just marry her and keep using hydrogen peroxide ? is there a chance my oral health will get worse over time? because on some websites they say there isnt any harm in using hydrogen peroxide for long periods and it actually is healthy , but thn some pple say its not good to use it for too long as it kills the good bacteria along with the bad ones.

impactdial wrote:Hey Norman,

Man I sympathise with your situation, please do not give up though, for now you can control it, and hopefully you can find the remedy soon.

Similarly I actually have a bad odor from my body, my friend says it smells like strong bo sometimes, although in my case Ive not resolved the issue and my life is literally a dailly struggle, even though it is transient I am extremely paranoid now, and really anxious, on top of that I have seborrheic dermatisis which flares up alot when Im stressed.

But one day I believe everybody will beat this or atleast find a way to manage it (if the cause is something like tmau), so do not give up hope, one day you'll be free.

How does your odor present itself? Can you smell anything during lick tests? Is it reactions that tell you, your breath smells?

As for the root cause, well yes like you mentioned it seems confusing. Did you mean Betaine hcl btw? Ive heard that can actually promote more acid in the stomach, and can actually help reduce reflux as opposed to the other school of thought that acid reflux is from too much production of acid. Im not really sure about reflux as a cause, Ive not looked into it propely because Im a little skeptical of it as a cause....and surely acid would have a distinctive smell in the mouth, enough that if someone smelt that breath it would be identifiable? I dunno........I guess pepsin and bile are meant to be stuff that can travel back up as well, but they are not really paid as much attention to as acid itslef.

What did the ent say about the condition of your throat? Im guessing if he put a camera through your nose he would've just completed the endoscopy and looked at your throat aswell?

Still that doesn't really answer why the pills worked, I can only think that the reflux to your throat might cause there to be an overwhelming amount of smelly bacteria in your throat which transfer to your mouth, so that explains why controlling the relux and/or taking hydrogen peroxide works. But thats pure pop science, and guesswork.

How did you confirm your breath being better if you dont mind me asking?
Norman

Post by Norman »

dear drake,,

I have sacrificed so much because of this shitty bb in my life, I dont want to sacrafice my gf now :(

I will use hydrogen peroxide if I hve to to stay with her all life, im even considering to start smoking beause of it

Drake wrote:Don't commit s*****e. I just joined the US Army and have a long road ahead of me. I have bad breath problems too. I always have to have gum with me or I'll stink up the room. But I'll never let it get in my way. If people can't accept me for that, that's okay. But they will not stop my dreams and goals I plan to accomplish. If they have a problem they can say it to my face or deal with it. The only that it ever stop me from was asking girls out. (I'm 19) Because the point of a relationship is being together and admiring each other. That's too close for me. I have standards when it comes to women. But my bad breath will never let me date or marry those women. Just hang in there. My advice to you is to tell her your problem and what you gone through. If she decides to still marry you, congratulations. You found a real woman. If not, move on.
Norman

Post by Norman »

to locate my problem I think I will do the following, maybe it will be helpfull for other people too tht dont know from here their bb comes from

as I get immense relief from Hydrogen peroxide, I will try to locate my bb with it

I wont gargle with it like ive always been doing.

1 DAY I will just put lots of hydrogen peroxide on my tootbrush and only brush my tonsils ( I dont think my tonsils r causing bb tho because ive never had tonsil stones, but still I will do it to be sure)

If my bb is gone doing tht I will know my tonsils r the culprit

Second day, I will only brush my tongue with it, and see what happens - if I get the same result as when I gargle, then I know my problem is my tongue and probably has to do something with my microbial flora

thn I will try to somehow protect my tongue (I dont knw how ) and just gargle with hydrogen peroxide by bringing it as deep as possible on my throat.

I will do all that and see what helps and hopefully that way I will have an idea where the problem lies

Im sorry so much for my bad english , I just want to share what I do and help people
Norman

Post by Norman »

I didnt ask my ent to look in my throat beccause he immediatly saw I had a problem with my nose, and tbh at that moment I was so relieved and actually tought the nose surgury did the trick .

I will go to another ent and ask if he wants to look in my throat , wont go to the same ent because I didnt tell him the first time that I had bad breath I just said my nose is always blocked because I wanted to have that nasal septum surgery because someone cured his bb with it.
Norman

Post by Norman »

I have been taking swansons blis K 12 oral probiotics for some days no yesterday I even took 10 a day. But no difference.

Im starting to believe my problem isnt something bacterial or maybe it is but not in my mouth. I think its my throat. as people who got cured by taking oral probiotics also reported that their tongue turned pink after taking it, in my case my tongue doesnt show any change.

my tongue is hairy , in the morning there is lots of coating which I can get rid of by using a tongue scraper but by the evening my tongue is again coated with thrush.

one more thing I noticed is that my breath is slightly better whenever I drink ginger tea, or eat an apple but its only for a short time or until I eat something else.

I think I have a bacteria problem in my throat/ stomach or candida

im considering now to go to ent and ask him to look in my throat and I will ask him to prescribe me fluconazole. my gp gave me fluconazole but that was a very low low dose like only 50 mg I took it only for 5 days. but this time I will ask him to give me around 250 mg , I dont know when I iwll go I ill book an appointment tmrrw
impactdial

Post by impactdial »

Norman wrote:Thanks for your reply dear ,

I feel sorry for you too man, I hope one day God has mercy on us . I srsly wish like I had cancer instead of bb cuz pple atleast have symphaty with you and u dont get embarassed everyday. Most pple just think we are dirty and unhegienic thats what kills me !

but anyways .you asked me how i noticed my bb got better, well to be honest I will never be sure because if litterly tried hundreds of different things, prescribed medications, herbal meds to expensivve mouthwashes and vitamines. for 2 years I didnt eat any sugar too or soft drinks. but If you ask me I have got a gut feeling that my bb got better after taking the course to cure heliobacter pylori and since thn its improved.

my bad breath was much worse before but that doesnt mean I can live with the condiition I am now in, my breath actually still is terrible, I cant talk closely to pple and im always so stressed to kiss my gf however till today Ive succesfully been able to cover my bb whenever I met her.

and thank you so much for your tip about my throat'!!! your advise really makes sense ! as Ive tried oral probiotics too and they didnt make much difference yesterday Ive took an overdose of them I let 10 pills melt in my mouth but it didnt help much like maybe there was a very little difference for a short time. but whenever I use hydrogen and let it come to my throat and gargle with it I have fresh breath for like 10 hours.

Im so happy to have you guys man, it feels like im 10x stronger to tackle this problem. I love everyone whos here thts wanting to cure its own problem but also help others.

you knoow impatdial, we sometimes loose hope because we dont see that much pple getting cured of this problem here, but I really think there are plenty of pple that get cured but they never share their cure or story here, thats so heartbreaking like maybe those pple could havve helped so many of us :(

beside taking an overdose of oral probiotica Ivve also taken an overdose of normal probiotica I took 10 at once before sleeping, im typing now without brushing my teeth and im having morning breath which I think is normal for many pple even those tht dont suffer frm bb. Im going to brush my teeth in a while and see if it made a difference , but I doubt it because ive tried this so many times in the past.

I just wanted another little advise , what if I dont tell my girlfriend about my bb and just marry her and keep using hydrogen peroxide ? is there a chance my oral health will get worse over time? because on some websites they say there isnt any harm in using hydrogen peroxide for long periods and it actually is healthy , but thn some pple say its not good to use it for too long as it kills the good bacteria along with the bad ones.

Yeah I can understand that, atleast with cancer once you beat it, its over and there is a recognised path for the most part of dealing with it, and you don't get ostracized and singled out like some sort of freak over something you cannot control.

And people make comments as if you do not know how to clean yourself, it makes me so mad, because I know if they were in my shoes this problem would break them, little a**holes, it annoys me so much when I think of some of the stuff people have said to me.

Anyway my anger aside yes it feels good to have a place to talk and a community of other sufferers, Im grateful for places like this, because out in the world is a friggin harsh place.

Yeah a couple people stick around like halitosissux, but on the whole its a great shame that people find the solution and don't stick around at all. If the problem was halitophobia then I understand, but if it was a genuine problem it'd be nice if they popped in every once in a while with updates, and see if the procedure/product etc. actually worked, instead alot of times we're left guessing :(

Hmm I dunno I personally would not use Hydrogen Peroxide continuosly, sure it might help short term, but I think the damage to the gums is not worth it, as you will have that and be back to square one, with the bad breath.

I think the solution hopefully would be in your mouth if Hydrogen peroxide works, so I would aggresively pursue that route, get any wisdom teeth checked out, you can rub the areas and test for smell, if you get any hind of odor, then that could be the source of your problems. I suppose checking out your tonsils and adenoids would be another route just to make sure nothing is filtering from there into your mouth. Forgot to mention, I know you said you dont feel its your mouth, Id still atleast run through all the checks to make sure, it could just be one dodgy wisdom tooth, at thats happened to a few people on here.

Also if possible it would help to have a reliable friend just to check how bad your bb is. That can be the really difficult thing as there's a combination of feeling embarassed plus people seem to love lying about whether or not you have an odor. On a side note that is something I find so hard to fathom, even before any bo and breath problems I never friggin lied about somebodys odor when they asked me (albeit I was younger) but still, I just would not lie about something like that, especially if its severe, what f****ing purpose does that serve at all? Aaaand especially if a friend or relative asked? Like come the f*ck on, isn't it better to help somebody find a solution to an ongoing problem instead of lying so you don't feel bad about hurting their feelings. Jesus wept, people can be f***ing retarded sometimes. Yet they treat us like we're the ignorant ones smfh :lol:
summer
Total Newbie

Post by summer »

Hi I too have bb for 13 years but now i have found a supplement that lessen my bb. Dont loose your hope. If you wish to try what am using kindly post your email here.
curebringer
Total Newbie

Post by curebringer »

So hydrogen peroxide cures your breath for 7-8 hours? What is the problem then? Just use hydrogen peroxide every 7-8 hours and you're good. No one would think it's weird. Even random people get bad breath after a few hours of not brushing, eating, smoking etc.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic