Your Email Address:

First Name:

Tonsil and Adenoid Surgery

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Life_Goes_On
Advanced
Tonsil and Adenoid Surgery

Post by Life_Goes_On »

I’m scheduled to get my tonsils and adenoids removed November 1st, 2016 which is a couple of days away from now! Like most people who come to this site, I have chronic halitosis. I think I’ve had chronic BB since I was a kid and I'm trying everything I can to eliminate this disease.

As a kid, I can remember I would always ask my mom every morning before school to take me to the gas station and buy me gum which at the time would mask my bad breath. Luckily, gum stopped masking my breath after I graduated high school so I made a lot of friends and was able to make love to a lot of girls like any other young guy throughout their high school days. However, after High School things became worse. I knew my breath smelled but I thought it was still bearable and hardly noticeable but I thought wrong. At the time, I was in a serious relationship with a girl I graduated with, working and going to college, life seemed perfect. However, at this stage in my life I developed a bad taste in mouth, white tongue and chronic bad breath that can no longer be masked by gum. To make a long story short my girl left me because she couldn’t deal with my bad breath and I don’t blame her. Also, I stopped going to college because of my insecurity of bad breath and being around other students. A few years have gone by and now by breath is so bad that if you were ten feet away from me you could probably smell my BB. And I can do my dental hygiene and my breath would still be just as bad only this time with a mint flavor added to it. The sad part is I would say I am a somewhat attractive guy and I get approached by women in public and online often but because my breath smells I do everything I can to avoid them. I’m now to the point to where I don’t even participate in social media anymore and I rarely spend time with my family and friends.

After getting dental insurance I decided to get serious about finding the source to my bad breath. To make another long story short my dental status is now in good condition, the dentist x-ray showed that I have no more cavities or tooth decay, I even got all four of my wisdom tooth extracted, the dentist even checked my gums and said they looked healthy. But sadly, after obtaining good standing dental status and being prescribed special mouth washes my bad breath was still going strong. However, getting my wisdom teeth removed improved my bad breath slightly which was very satisfying. Ok so I thought maybe I have oral thrush since I constantly have white tongue. I went to the doctor and was prescribed Fluconazole/Diflucan and Nystatin and to no avail my tongue was still white. Ok so then I thought maybe my mouth isn’t as moist as it should be so I went to the doctor and was prescribed an artificial saliva spray and some pills (forgot the name) and to no avail that didn’t work. Ok so then next I thought maybe if I can control my PND then I’ll be cured so the doctor prescribed me with some nasal spray and recommended me to buy over the counter medication and again to no avail that didn’t work. Ok so let me get tested for various of things that may cause bad breath and so far, all test have come back negative. The only thing I was diagnosed with was with Severe Vitamin D Deficiency and I think that's because I rarely go outside nowadays to get enough of the sunlight I need to be Vitamin D Efficient.

To make things worst I work in a customer service job and every day I go to work and see people react to my bad breath. The funny thing is despite my bad breath I still get a lot of good reviews and enjoy what I do. Some customers try to avoid me and some customers only want to do business with me. Here’s the thing, I know I have bad breath and I’m not going to let it stop me from becoming successful in life. So, I got back into college recently and I’m doing rather good making the Honors or Deans list every semester and yeah students talk about me but IDGAF! And like most people with BB I do get depressed and lonely at times but I’ll never contemplate s*****e, I’ll never lose my mental mind frame, nor will I ever give up. Next step is Surgery to get my tonsils and adenoids removed and even if it doesn’t cure me, I’m hoping it improves by bad breath slightly but worst case scenario I already got the next step planned. I will keep you guys posted on my journey after surgery. If you guys have any questions or want to offer any advice feel free to ask me at any time and I'll do my part and try to answer questions or respond to you within 48 hours.

Symptoms I have
------------------------
Chronic Halitosis
White Tongue
Post Nasal Drip (PND)
Bad Taste/Metallic Taste in Mouth
Enlarged Tonsils
Severe Vitamin D Deficiency

Test and Surgeries I completed
------------------------------------------
Wisdom Tooth Extraction (All Four Removed)
Checked for Periodontal Disease (Dental Checkup)- No Signs
Tested for H. Pylori (Stool Test) – Negative
Tested for Acid Reflux (Barium Swallow)- Negative
Tested for Sexually Transmitted Diseases (Blood Test)- Negative
Tested for Diabetes (Blood Test)- Negative
Tested for Liver Disease (Blood Test)- Negative
Tested for Zinc Deficiency (Blood Test)- Negative
Tested for Gallbladder Disease (Blood Test)- Negative
Last edited by Life_Goes_On on Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:05 am, edited 5 times in total.

impactdial

Re: Tonsil and Adenoid Surgery

Post by impactdial »

Life_Goes_On wrote:I’m scheduled to get my tonsils and adenoids removed November 1st, 2016 which is a couple of days away from now! Like most people who come to this site, I have chronic halitosis. I think I’ve had chronic BB since I was a kid and I'm trying everything I can to eliminate this disease.

As a kid, I can remember I would always ask my mom every morning before school to take me to the gas station and buy me gum which at the time would mask my bad breath. Luckily, gum stopped masking my breath after I graduated high school so I made a lot of friends and was able to kiss and make love to a lot of girls like any other young guy throughout their high school days. However, after High School things became worse. I knew my breath smelled but I thought it was still bearable and hardly noticeable but I thought wrong. At the time, I was in a serious relationship with a girl I graduated with, working and going to college, life seemed perfect. However, at this stage in my life I developed a bad taste in mouth, white tongue and chronic bad breath that can longer be masked by gum. To make a long story short my girl left me because she couldn’t deal with my bad breath and I don’t blame her. Also, I stopped going to college because of my insecurity of bad breath and being around other students. A few years have gone by and now by breath is so bad that if you were ten feet away from me you could probably smell it. And I can do my dental hygiene and my bad breath will still be the same as before just with a mint flavor. The sad part is I’m a very attractive guy and I get approached by women frequently but because my breath smells I do everything I can to avoid them because once they smell my breath I know I’ll never see them again. I’m now to the point to where I don’t participate in social media anymore and I rarely spend time with my friends and family.

After getting dental insurance I decided to get serious about finding the source to my bad breath. To make another long story short my dental status is now in good condition, the dentist x-ray showed that I have no more cavities or tooth decay, I got my wisdom tooth extracted, the dentist even checked my gums and said they looked healthy. But sadly, after obtaining good standing dental status and being prescribed special mouth washes my bad breath was still going strong. However, getting my wisdom teeth removed improved my bad breath slightly which was very satisfying. Ok so I thought maybe I have oral thrush since I constantly have white tongue. I went to the doctor and was prescribed Fluconazole/Diflucan and Nystatin and to no avail my tongue was still white. Ok so then I thought maybe my mouth isn’t as moist as it should be so I went to the doctor and was prescribed an artificial saliva spray and some pills (forgot the name) and to no avail that didn’t work. Ok so then next I thought maybe if I can control my PND then I’ll be cured so the doctor prescribed me with some nasal spray and recommended me to buy over the counter medication and again to no avail that didn’t work. Ok so let me get tested for various of things that may cause bad breath and so far, all test have come back negative. I been to the doctor so many times this year that I have reached my out-of-pocket maximum and I’m only 23.

To make things worst I work in a customer service job and every day I go to work and see people react to my bad breath. The funny thing is despite my bad breath I still get a lot of good reviews and enjoy what I do. Some customers try to avoid me and some customers only want to do business with me. Here’s the thing, I know I have bad breath and I’m not going to let it stop me from becoming successful in life. So, I got back into college recently and I’m doing rather good making the Honors or Deans list every semester and yeah students talk about me but IDGAF! And like most people with BB I do get depressed, lonely and sexually frustrated at times but I’ll never contemplate s*****e, I’ll never lose my mental mind frame, nor will I ever give up. Next step is Surgery to get my tonsils and adenoids removed and even if it doesn’t cure me, I’m hoping it improves by bad breath slightly but worst case scenario I already got the next step planned. I will keep you guys posted on my journey after surgery. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask me at any time I'll do my part and try to answer any questions within 48 hours.

Symptoms I have
------------------------
Chronic Halitosis
White Tongue
Post Nasal Drip (PND)
Bad Taste/Metallic Taste in Mouth
Green Colored Mucous
Enlarged Tonsils
Reoccurring Throat Infections

Test and Surgeries I completed
------------------------------------------
Wisdom Tooth Extraction (All Four Removed)
Checked for Periodontal Disease (Dental Checkup)- No Signs
Tested for H. Pylori (Stool Test) – Negative
Tested for Acid Reflux (Barium Swallow)- Negative
Tested for Sexually Transmitted Diseases (Blood Test)- Negative
Tested for Diabetes (Blood Test)- Negative
Tested for Liver Disease (Blood Test)- Negative
Tested for Zinc Deficiency (Blood Test)- Negative
Tested for Gallbladder Disease (Blood Test)- Negative
Inspiring segment at the end, keep going strong, its an inspiration to mebecause I honestly feel pretty broken and p!ssed off, I see so many people, that look so dirty and unkempt with the sh***iest teeth, yet have perhaps mild bb but nothing serious and no body odor wtf man.

I think this hopefully will be your solution, you've methodically searched through most options, and I suppose unless you have some probably serious sinus problems it is unlikely to be that.

In the case the surgery does not work, I might suggest you get a test for tmau, and make sure to see the results as sometimes tmau2 is not discussed and that is the kind relevant to most people. Considering your story it seems unlikely as your odor has built up rather than either being born with or being struck with suddenly, but it would be an option to consider.

That said Im really believing for you that this works and you can be a free man!
messithegoat

Post by messithegoat »

How do you all get these tests done?

Doctors in UK are very stingy and saying BB as a reason doesn't seem "good enough".

Would love to get all these tests done and rule out any causes but it seems very difficult.
Life_Goes_On
Advanced

Post by Life_Goes_On »

impactdial wrote: Inspiring segment at the end, keep going strong, its an inspiration to mebecause I honestly feel pretty broken and p!ssed off, I see so many people, that look so dirty and unkempt with the sh***iest teeth, yet have perhaps mild bb but nothing serious and no body odor wtf man.

I think this hopefully will be your solution, you've methodically searched through most options, and I suppose unless you have some probably serious sinus problems it is unlikely to be that.

In the case the surgery does not work, I might suggest you get a test for tmau, and make sure to see the results as sometimes tmau2 is not discussed and that is the kind relevant to most people. Considering your story it seems unlikely as your odor has built up rather than either being born with or being struck with suddenly, but it would be an option to consider.

That said Im really believing for you that this works and you can be a free man!
I agree with you 100%, most people have terrible dental hygiene but yet they dont have severe chronic bad breath like we do and thats messed up. Life is not fair, especially for people with deadly diseases. With that being said even though my bad breath has affected my life severely, I'll always be grateful that I can live to see another day.

And I'm not getting my hopes up with this tonsil and adenoid surgery being my cure because I been let down so many times in my journey of trying to eliminate my bad breath and everytime it hurts. This time I'm going to take a different approach and hope it slightly improves my bad breath, that way if surgery is not my cure it wont hurt as much.

Also, I will take your advice and get tested for TMAU2 and get my sinuses checked if my surgery isnt the cure for me. I thank you for taking the time to listen to my story and offering your advice to help me. And I'm not sure exactly what you're going through but I wish you nothing but the best and stay strong no matter what my friend.
Last edited by Life_Goes_On on Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life_Goes_On
Advanced

Post by Life_Goes_On »

messithegoat wrote:How do you all get these tests done?

Doctors in UK are very stingy and saying BB as a reason doesn't seem "good enough".

Would love to get all these tests done and rule out any causes but it seems very difficult.
To answer your question, I do my research and I know exactly what test I want to get done before I go to the doctor. Then I stress to the doctor my concern and I specifically explain to the doctor the symptoms to whatever test im trying to get done and how those symptoms are affecting my quality of life. Sometimes I lie about what symptoms I get and/or about how bad the symptoms are affecting me to make the doctor feel obligated to help me. Keep in mind I rarely use bad breath as a symptom of concern because most doctors dont consider bad breath to being a legitimate reason to be seen by them and would probably refer you to a dentist instead.
Life_Goes_On
Advanced
Update #1 (A)

Post by Life_Goes_On »

Ok so I'm all set and ready for my surgery tomorrow morning. I will be updating you guys every seven days on the process of my surgery. So with this post being Update 1 (A) on October 31st, I will also have Update 1 (B) after surgery tomorrow on November 1st, then I will have Update #2 on November 8th, Update #3 on November 15th, Update #4 on November 22nd and possibly the last update, Update #5 on November 29th. Hopefully by the last update I will be able to let you guys know if surgery has cured me or not or if my bad breath has improved, got worse or remained the same. Feel free to ask any questions or offer any advice/recommendations at anytime and I will do my part by answering or responding to you all within 48 hours.

Also, I already got a game plan for the worse case scenario in the event that surgery does not help me at all. In a few weeks I have an appointment with the ENT Doctor and I'll look into seeing if I have a Deviated septum, a CT scan of my Sinuses and the possibility of doing a Turbinate Reduction to help with my PND. Later this month I have an appointment with my Primary Care Doctor to do the TMAU test. I also have a Food & Dust Allergy Blood Test and a Lung X-Ray that I already completed with the results still pending so when I go to my Primary Care Doctor I will know the results to those as well. And at the end of the month I have an appointment scheduled to do a Ultra Sound to thoroughly check my Gallbladder & Liver. And lastly, one week ago I was prescribed another bottle of Nystatin and 500mg Metronidazole tablets that I have yet to open. I will wait to open those medications until after I have healed from my surgery and then maybe this time they might work in treating my white tongue if I still have it after I have healed from surgery. Wish me luck!
Last edited by Life_Goes_On on Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
impactdial

Re: Update #1

Post by impactdial »

Life_Goes_On wrote:Ok so I'm all set and ready for my surgery tomorrow morning. I will be updating you guys every seven days on the process of my surgery. So considering this is my first update, I will have Update #2 on November 8th, Update #3 on November 15th, Update #4 on November 22nd and possibly the last update, Update #5 on November 25th. Hopefully by the last update I will be able to let you guys know if it has cured me or not or if my bad breath has improved, got worse or remained the same. Feel free to ask any questions or offer any advice/recommendations at anytime and I will do my part by answering or responding to you all within 48 hours.

Also, I already got a game plan for the worse case scenario in the event that surgery does not help me at all. In a few weeks I have an appointment with the ENT Doctor and I'll look into seeing if I have a Deviated septum, a CT scan of my Sinuses and the possibility of doing a Turbinate Reduction to help with my PND. Later this month I have an appointment with my Primary Care Doctor to do the TMAU test. I also have a Food & Dust Allergy Blood Test and a Lung X-Ray that I already completed with the results still pending so when I go to my Primary Care Doctor I will know the results to those as well. And at the end of the month I have an appointment scheduled to do a Ultra Sound to thoroughly check my Gallbladder & Liver. And lastly, one week ago I was prescribed another bottle of Nystatin and 500mg Metronidazole tablets that I have yet to open. I will wait to open those medications until after I have healed from my surgery and then maybe this time they might work in treating my white tongue if I still have it after I have healed from surgery. This might seem like a lot to most people but since I've met my out-of-pocket maximum on my health plan I might as well take advantage of not having to pay for any more doctor visits or medications until the end of the year. Wish me luck!
Hey thanks for your words in your reply to my message. And thanks for the updates, I hope everything goes well and this is the cure you're looking for! But atleast you have some fall back options and within one of them there has to be an answer. Still imho the tonsil and adenoids seem like a decent bet considering what you've done already..............I'll be all fingers crossed for you.
Life_Goes_On
Advanced
Re: Update #1 (A)

Post by Life_Goes_On »

impactdial wrote: Hey thanks for your words in your reply to my message. And thanks for the updates, I hope everything goes well and this is the cure you're looking for! But atleast you have some fall back options and within one of them there has to be an answer. Still imho the tonsil and adenoids seem like a decent bet considering what you've done already..............I'll be all fingers crossed for you.
My goal is to get cured one day and then I want to help other people get cured. From this website I seen a few people get cured and then all of a sudden they disappear which frustrates me because I would like to learn from them. So with that being said if surgery is my cure I promise to you @ImpactDial and everyone else who come on this website that I will continue to stay active on this website and try to help as many people as I can. And if surgery is not my cure I still promise to be active on this website and keep you all updated on what's my next move in my pursuit to being cured. And I encourage anyone who see's this post to make a profile on this website and post about your situation and lets all share ideas and help each other. Being just a spectator is selfish in my opinion.
Last edited by Life_Goes_On on Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life_Goes_On
Advanced
Update #1 (B)

Post by Life_Goes_On »

Ok so i completed my surgery today. The operation took approximately 30 minutes to complete and I was sleep for an additional hour and half afterwards. After I woke up, I felt rather good minus the throat pain. If I had to rate the pain I was in after waking up from surgery, I would rate it 6.5/10 which is better than what I was expecting. However, I have a strong tolerance to pain. To me the pain is comparable to when i use to get throat infections, meaning it only hurts when I swallow, when I talk and occasionally when I spit. After waking up from surgery I was able to leave the surgery center 30 minutes after, and overall I would say I had a good experience. And after surgery I was prescribed 15 mL of liquid Hydrocod/Acetaminophen and 5 mL of liquid Amoxicillin.

Now to the negatives of the surgery. In addition to the throat pain, I also noticed my PND dripping in the back of my throat more often since I dont have Tonsils or Adenoids to catch the PND anymore in my opinion. As a result of my PND, I still get white tongue, which isnt necessarily a bad thing to me because not everyone with PND & white tongue have bad breath. However, I went to the mirror once and seen a completely pink tongue which means im definitely making progress but its also too early to tell. Now what I should have done is got my PND addressed via surgery too but I have an ENT appointment soon so hopefully I can get it taken care of. Overall, my PND is not that bad and I find using over the counter nasal sprays minimizes my PND. Another negative is I get excessive saliva in my mouth, which is ok because it washes the bacteria out of my mouth, however I find myself having to spit a lot which is annoying but generally normal after a Tonsil and Adenoid surgery.

Now to the positives of my surgery. The most positive part about this surgery is I truely believe having infected tonsils and/or adenoids over a long period of time can create an illness to the user. So far I feel good and I didnt even get that much sleep today, which is amazing consider before I could get 8 hours of sleep and still would feel pretty ill. Keep in mind its too early to tell but right now I feel like surgery may have removed my illness. And for those of you wondering, I do have blood in my saliva when I spit but its very minimum. In fact I have to heck from my throat and then spit to really see any blood in my saliva. Lastly, that horrible taste in my mouth seems to be gone or has been minimized to an undetectable level but again it is way too early to say if the bad taste in mouth has been removed or reduced especially because of the excessive amount of saliva im getting which I hear is temporary.

Feel free to ask any questions or offer any advice about my surgery. However, do not ask me about the status of my breath because it is way too early to develope an analysis on it and also I havent got the chance to see how other people would react to me talking to them yet. So, with all that being said my next update, Update #2 should be next Tuesday on November 8th.
Last edited by Life_Goes_On on Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Attraction
Advanced

Post by Attraction »

Looking forward to your update. Thank you for your dedication.
Life_Goes_On
Advanced

Post by Life_Goes_On »

Attraction wrote:Looking forward to your update. Thank you for your dedication.
No problem and Thank you for taking the time to listen to my story and commenting on it. Just know that every little thing I notice about my throat and mouth I try to jot down in my notes because somethings might be vital. But definitely count on me to do a thorough analysis of my post surgery journey on every update.
ttylxman2
Junior

Post by ttylxman2 »

So yeah, the pain on day 1 is nothing. Even day 2 is OK but then it gets worse. Day 5 to about day 8 was hell, definitely the worst of it.

Get tons of popsicles, rice pudding, non-dairy protein shakes, ice cream, etc. That stuff kept me sane. Also STAY HYDRATED. Drink water even if you don't want to. There's nothing more painful than when your healing throat is dry and cracked. Use a humidifier while you sleep if you have one.. worth buying if you don't. Keep it cleaned well because there's more chance of infection when your throat is an open wound.

Good luck man! It's not a fun time, probably one of the most painful surgeries you can get, but even if it doesn't cure your breath, you'll be glad to have done it. Not having tonsil stones and not having to worry about cryptic tonsils harboring any smells or bacteria was worth it in itself. Only negative I've noticed is that I've had to re-learn how to use the back part of my mouth without snorting or making weird sounds. Adenoids being gone probably changed the air flow to the nose. Not a big deal and you'll adapt very quickly, so no worries if it happens to you. It'll pass and you'll forget about it.
impactdial

Post by impactdial »

ttylxman2 wrote:So yeah, the pain on day 1 is nothing. Even day 2 is OK but then it gets worse. Day 5 to about day 8 was hell, definitely the worst of it.

Get tons of popsicles, rice pudding, non-dairy protein shakes, ice cream, etc. That stuff kept me sane. Also STAY HYDRATED. Drink water even if you don't want to. There's nothing more painful than when your healing throat is dry and cracked. Use a humidifier while you sleep if you have one.. worth buying if you don't. Keep it cleaned well because there's more chance of infection when your throat is an open wound.

Good luck man! It's not a fun time, probably one of the most painful surgeries you can get, but even if it doesn't cure your breath, you'll be glad to have done it. Not having tonsil stones and not having to worry about cryptic tonsils harboring any smells or bacteria was worth it in itself. Only negative I've noticed is that I've had to re-learn how to use the back part of my mouth without snorting or making weird sounds. Adenoids being gone probably changed the air flow to the nose. Not a big deal and you'll adapt very quickly, so no worries if it happens to you. It'll pass and you'll forget about it.
Hey I think I say your posts in the tonsil and adenoid removal stickied post. How much did the procedure help your bb?
Life_Goes_On wrote:
impactdial wrote: Hey thanks for your words in your reply to my message. And thanks for the updates, I hope everything goes well and this is the cure you're looking for! But atleast you have some fall back options and within one of them there has to be an answer. Still imho the tonsil and adenoids seem like a decent bet considering what you've done already..............I'll be all fingers crossed for you.
My goal is to get cured one day and then I want to help other people get cured. From this website I seen a few people get cured and then all of a sudden they disappear which frustrates me because I would like to learn from them. So with that being said if surgery is my cure I promise to you @ImpactDial and everyone else who come on this website that I will continue to stay active on this website and try to help as many people as I can. And if surgery is not my cure I still promise to be active on this website and keep you all updated on what's my next move in my pursuit to being cured. And I encourage anyone who see's this post to make a profile on this website and post about your situation and lets all share ideas and help each other. Being just a spectator is selfish in my opinion.
Thanks for the reply and yep, that is frustrating, usually it doesn't need to be more than a few lines, but alot of people just vanish, like they understand what it feel like to go through this issue yet when they find a solution (thats not farfetched) they disappear lol.

I meant to ask you mentioned how bb spoiled your relationship with your gf, so you had an honest person in her to give feedback, how bad would your breath be, and did it vary between days, did in engulf you? Was she even comfortable discussing it?

Thanks very much for your continued comments and updates.
messithegoat
Re: Update #1 (A)

Post by messithegoat »

Life_Goes_On wrote:Ok so I'm all set and ready for my surgery tomorrow morning. I will be updating you guys every seven days on the process of my surgery. So with this post being Update 1 (A) on October 31st, I will also have Update 1 (B) after surgery tomorrow on November 1st, then I will have Update #2 on November 8th, Update #3 on November 15th, Update #4 on November 22nd and possibly the last update, Update #5 on November 29th. Hopefully by the last update I will be able to let you guys know if surgery has cured me or not or if my bad breath has improved, got worse or remained the same. Feel free to ask any questions or offer any advice/recommendations at anytime and I will do my part by answering or responding to you all within 48 hours.

Also, I already got a game plan for the worse case scenario in the event that surgery does not help me at all. In a few weeks I have an appointment with the ENT Doctor and I'll look into seeing if I have a Deviated septum, a CT scan of my Sinuses and the possibility of doing a Turbinate Reduction to help with my PND. Later this month I have an appointment with my Primary Care Doctor to do the TMAU test. I also have a Food & Dust Allergy Blood Test and a Lung X-Ray that I already completed with the results still pending so when I go to my Primary Care Doctor I will know the results to those as well. And at the end of the month I have an appointment scheduled to do a Ultra Sound to thoroughly check my Gallbladder & Liver. And lastly, one week ago I was prescribed another bottle of Nystatin and 500mg Metronidazole tablets that I have yet to open. I will wait to open those medications until after I have healed from my surgery and then maybe this time they might work in treating my white tongue if I still have it after I have healed from surgery. Wish me luck!
This is extremely well thought out and planned. Good luck! Hope this is your cure.
Life_Goes_On
Advanced

Post by Life_Goes_On »

Life_Goes_On wrote: Thanks for the reply and yep, that is frustrating, usually it doesn't need to be more than a few lines, but alot of people just vanish, like they understand what it feel like to go through this issue yet when they find a solution (thats not farfetched) they disappear lol.

I meant to ask you mentioned how bb spoiled your relationship with your gf, so you had an honest person in her to give feedback, how bad would your breath be, and did it vary between days, did in engulf you? Was she even comfortable discussing it?

Thanks very much for your continued comments and updates.
My ex gf never directly gave me feedback on my bad breath but she would give me signs. To be honest I'd rather not talk about her but what I can tell you is I met a girl right after my ex. This girl never directly told me either that my breath was bad but she would also give me signs. One example is we went to a party store once and they had some weird chap stick that could also improve bad breath and she recommended I should try it. Also, she never once kissed me and in the beginning I thought she didn't want to kiss me because she loved her bf but now I'm pretty sure she didn't want to kiss me because of my bad breath, based on the simple fact that she was okay with cheating on her bf with me on multiple occasions.

As far as the severity of my breath, no one has been honest enough to tell me how bad my breath was. And for a long time I did not realize how bad my breath was. But I knew my bad breath was gradually increasing year by year based on others people's reactions, the bad taste in my mouth, and me being able to smell my own bad breath. Up until I got my wisdom teeth removed I could often smell my bad breath myself. One wisdom tooth was severely decayed and was pulled out by the dentist, the other three were impacted and had to be surgically removed. Then after I got all my wisdom teeth removed I could no longer smell my bad breath myself and I thought I was cured but then I soon realized I was not cured because other people could still smell my bad breath.
Last edited by Life_Goes_On on Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic