Your Email Address:

First Name:

I can taste/smell something bad aftet gargling

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Swimwear
Total Newbie

I can taste/smell something bad aftet gargling

Post by Swimwear »

So i had severe BB for 3 years now. I always had a very mild bb since little but it wasnt horrible i had to be really close to a person so they could notice and a gum would mask it. Even drinking water would have gotten rid of the smell. Most of my bb was do to having a runny nose. Now im 22. My severe Bb started around 19. I starting noticing after gargling water But it wasnt bad bad. Forward six months later and if i was talking with people they would sometimes flinch so i had my sibiling to tell ne if it smell and sure enough she said yes. So To try to get rid of it i would gargle and i could taste something bad then after words after breathing out i could smell it. It gets worst after my throat is dry. And i can feel it coming out off my right side mostly. I removed all stones from my tonsils which i only had like 2. I could gargle all day long and it smells/taste bad regardless. I have tried from diets (lost 30 pounds not joking) which didnt really help. I took antihistimines pills thinking it might be my PD. One every 8 hours which kinda helped but the effect of it left me with a dry mouth. I have three things that i might think it is which are adnoids and tonsil, my postnasal drip, or possibly my ligual tonsils which i mostly doubt. Does any one have an idea?

curebringer
Total Newbie

Re: I can taste/smell something bad aftet gargling

Post by curebringer »

You should try brushing the area behind the flap where your tonsils are. I posted about it today, check my posts.Won't hurt to try. And gargle vigorously with baking soda, also brush tongue with baking soda all the way to the back. Hope this helps you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic