Your Email Address:

First Name:

In the gut?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Attraction
Advanced

In the gut?

Post by Attraction »

Do you know when you get an itch, but don't know where it is?

You scratch everywhere looking for it, but can't find it?

I know how to get rid of these itches.

I forget where I read this, but I am pretty sure I read it somewhere.

But before I tell you how, I want to point something out.

I have noticed the itch usually comes from inside, in the gut, intestine, gential, core, butt region.

Below the belly button to the upper legs.

Anyway, most people don't know how to get rid of this type of itch. In fact, doctors would probably tell you they don't know how (just like they don't know how to get rid of our bad breath).

Here is what you do:

(by the way, you should be alone or do it in the washroom, unless you don't mind potentially being embarassed)

Make your entire body go limp. Shake yourself and your head and lips like when something "flustering" happens, or like in the movies. Do you know what I am talking about? Shake your whole body for about 5-10 seconds and blow air out your lips like a motorboat. Twist and blow and shake, whatever you feel. After about 10 seconds, the itch will be gone or pretty much gone.

I feel like bad breath is similar to this. We all have a cause, or multiple, but we don't know where to look. We don't know "where our itch is". If only we knew, it would be so easy to fix.