Your Email Address:

First Name:

Found THE SOLUTION for thick PND stuck in throat/soft palate

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
curebringer
Total Newbie

Found THE SOLUTION for thick PND stuck in throat/soft palate

Post by curebringer »

its this baby right here. Bubbles up like crazy, you only need to use a little sip for each gargle. It cleans the whole region above soft palate that I could never reach with neti potting or gargling acv, baking soda, salt, h2o2 etc. Also cleans well that region between the flaps and soft palate as well. Pretty sick actually! I can see the thick mucus when I spit out, and I would never get anywhere near that much mucus with usual gargling.

What I did yesterday and this morning was to neti pot from nose to throat and than gargle with this mouthwash. It takes me 2-3 times of gargling with head back, moving tongue, getting it out, and making the solution reach left and right, to get all the mucus removed. When I'm done there is no more "heaviness" in that region, I then know that I got all the crap out. Also, when I exhale with tongue out there is no lingering food smell of any kind.

The pnd does return to the region but it doesn't have that awful smell caused by staying there too long and combining with food particles and bacteria. So I advise you to gargle after every meal or whenever you're going out and had a meal before.

Btw. I bought this in "LIDL", it's a German supermarket. I'm not sure if there are other places to get it. But check it out. I'm pissed off at myself for not using it before, because my folks buy it all the time, but whenever I tried to gargle it I did too little, or I'd put too much in my mouth and it would bubble so much that I'd have to spit it out before it got time to clean the PND completely. So just a little sip for gargling!

Hope this helps.