Your Email Address:

First Name:

Real TMAU Cure! (fast and zinc/kelp)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Attraction
Advanced

Real TMAU Cure! (fast and zinc/kelp)

Post by Attraction »

This is a real, proven cure that works on me and also many others.

I searched Google and found a thread (on phone, will insert here later) a 30+ year long sufferer of TMAU created a few years back. She says Zinc & Kelp supplements cured her.

It seemed very legitimate, so I immediately bought them. Long story short, my urine stopped smelling and I am no longer waking up to a smelly room. Before, the entire room would smell bad like body odor and now nothing. It takes 1 week or 2 for the effects to kick in.

I didn't want to stop there as happy as I was, I looked for a permanent solution and came across a thread made by a guy about water fasting. He went 14 days without food (only water) to flush his system of toxins, empty his colon and intestines. After 9 days he says, he had a special bowel movement which was black and since then he has never had TMAU.

Well, I am almost complete 10 days of my water fast. Yesterday, I had a special bowel movement! It took a couple minutes before realizing what happened. It was a solid, small dark ball. Up until that point I only had diarrhea/soft stools. I feel the need to explain this to you from a serious standpoint. Hope you understand.

It has only been 1 day, but I am planning to quit zinc+kelp soon to see if it really has been permanently cured.

With all of that said, Zinc and Kelp has NOT helped my bb. However, the water fast has. Today, I used bleach mouthwash and was able to have a conversation for about 10min without any reactions. However, after 10min I felt it coming back and did get a reaction. Overall, I used to get sinus bb also, but it is gone. My tonsils don't smell at all and 0 tonsil stones (used to get daily stones and fecal smell 24/7, even with bleach).

The dentist says I need a root canal and to remove wisdoms. We'll see if that improves it. I am also scheduled for a tonsillectomy in late Jan.

If you get smelly urine and/or body odor, I highly suggest buying zinc+kelp from amazon. I take 100mg Zinc & 1300mg Kelp daily.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Attraction

Attraction
Advanced

Re: Real TMAU Cure!

Post by Attraction »

I can't edit the above post, so here are the original threads:

https://www.rareconnect.org/en/communit ... p-together (Zinc + Kelp)

https://www.rareconnect.org/en/communit ... probiotics (14 day water fast)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

but will the smell come back when you start eating again?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Attraction
Advanced

Post by Attraction »

Jimi Stein wrote:but will the smell come back when you start eating again?
It already disappeared a long time ago. Ever since I began taking zinc+kelp. However, we'll see the long term effects of this water fast.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

yes if I post for 1 day the bb goes down, but then comes back up....
14 days is long......I dont know if I can take it so long

so how long are you now without bb?

I suspect the guy shat out some black toxic shit and he was cured I guess....

I dont want to fast so long just so the bb would come back eventually
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
MrChips
Advanced

Re: Real TMAU Cure! (fast and zinc/kelp)

Post by MrChips »

What's the latest.
How did the water fast go?
How did you break the fast?
What's the breath like now?
Attraction
Advanced

Post by Attraction »

MrChips wrote:What's the latest.
How did the water fast go?
How did you break the fast?
What's the breath like now?
It went fine. There were some very big pros and some cons.

I broke it with watermelon, strawberries and grapes for 2 days. Supposed to do 1 or 2 weeks of fruit/veggies.

Eating fruit I didn't gain weight, but going back to normal food, I gained most of it back.

Breath was great during the fast. After 5 days or so, it gets noticeably better. In the middle I was able to go out for up to an hour with optimal oral hygiene without any reactions. This lasted for 2 days afterward (eating fruit). However, upon returning to normal food (days 3 & 4), the bad breath slowly came back and returned to where it was previously. That is, no matter what I do there is bad breath.
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

Attraction wrote:This is a real, proven cure that works on me and also many others.

I searched Google and found a thread (on phone, will insert here later) a 30+ year long sufferer of TMAU created a few years back. She says Zinc & Kelp supplements cured her.

It seemed very legitimate, so I immediately bought them. Long story short, my urine stopped smelling and I am no longer waking up to a smelly room. Before, the entire room would smell bad like body odor and now nothing. It takes 1 week or 2 for the effects to kick in.

I didn't want to stop there as happy as I was, I looked for a permanent solution and came across a thread made by a guy about water fasting. He went 14 days without food (only water) to flush his system of toxins, empty his colon and intestines. After 9 days he says, he had a special bowel movement which was black and since then he has never had TMAU.

Well, I am almost complete 10 days of my water fast. Yesterday, I had a special bowel movement! It took a couple minutes before realizing what happened. It was a solid, small dark ball. Up until that point I only had diarrhea/soft stools. I feel the need to explain this to you from a serious standpoint. Hope you understand.

It has only been 1 day, but I am planning to quit zinc+kelp soon to see if it really has been permanently cured.

With all of that said, Zinc and Kelp has NOT helped my bb. However, the water fast has. Today, I used bleach mouthwash and was able to have a conversation for about 10min without any reactions. However, after 10min I felt it coming back and did get a reaction. Overall, I used to get sinus bb also, but it is gone. My tonsils don't smell at all and 0 tonsil stones (used to get daily stones and fecal smell 24/7, even with bleach).

The dentist says I need a root canal and to remove wisdoms. We'll see if that improves it. I am also scheduled for a tonsillectomy in late Jan.

If you get smelly urine and/or body odor, I highly suggest buying zinc+kelp from amazon. I take 100mg Zinc & 1300mg Kelp daily.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Attraction
with the water cleanse, did you drink any caffeinated drinks like coffee and did you exercise while on the fast?
Attraction
Advanced

Post by Attraction »

christina wrote:
Attraction wrote:This is a real, proven cure that works on me and also many others.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Attraction
with the water cleanse, did you drink any caffeinated drinks like coffee and did you exercise while on the fast?
actually the water fast did not heal me and I still had tmau during it, maybe it wad a bit better but not cured.

however kelp/zinc treats my tmau if you google kelp/zinc tmau cure 30 years you will find a forum post someone figured it out
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

Attraction wrote:
christina wrote:

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Attraction
actually the water fast did not heal me and I still had tmau during it, maybe it wad a bit better but not cured.

however kelp/zinc treats my tmau if you google kelp/zinc tmau cure 30 years you will find a forum post someone figured it out

is it this?
https://www.rareconnect.org/en/posts/15 ... 5f539ed0c2

in the post the person doesnt say how much mgs they take of both kelp n zinc. they take 2 kelp tablets a day so i wonder how much mgs are in them
Attraction
Advanced

Post by Attraction »

christina wrote:
Attraction wrote:
christina wrote:

is it this?

in the post the person doesnt say how much mgs they take of both kelp n zinc. they take 2 kelp tablets a day so i wonder how much mgs are in them
First off some people can smell themselves with TMAU others can't. Chances are you do not have it, but if people sneeze/cough around you without talking to them there is a higher chance. Also, kelp/zinc doesn't work for everyone with TMAU.

I am a large male and take 50mg of each daily. Therefore that should be enough for most.

Both are available at Walmart for under $20.
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

Attraction wrote:
christina wrote:
Attraction wrote:

is it this?

First off some people can smell themselves with TMAU others can't. Chances are you do not have it, but if people sneeze/cough around you without talking to them there is a higher chance. Also, kelp/zinc doesn't work for everyone with TMAU.

I am a large male and take 50mg of each daily. Therefore that should be enough for most.

Both are available at Walmart for under $20.
50 mg of zinc and 50mg of kelp or do you mean 50 mg of zinc tablets twice a day? If this works do you take these supplements forever or is there a cut-off time?
Chief
Total Newbie

Post by Chief »

So after 2 weeks of taking zinc and kelp, Do I continue?
Chief
Total Newbie

Post by Chief »

One more thing do you take kelp and zinc and the same time? Like after you ate kelp, Do you eat zinc after that.
Attraction
Advanced

Post by Attraction »

christina wrote:
Attraction wrote:
christina wrote: 50 mg of zinc and 50mg of kelp or do you mean 50 mg of zinc tablets twice a day? If this works do you take these supplements forever or is there a cut-off time?
I take 50 mg of both once per day.

If I stop for 36 hours, the smell returns.
Chief wrote:So after 2 weeks of taking zinc and kelp, Do I continue?
If your TMAU is still present after 2 weeks, then it doesn't work for you. You should start noticing results after a week. And you don't need to eat anything with them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic