Your Email Address:

First Name:

Real TMAU Cure! (fast and zinc/kelp)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Attraction
Advanced

Re: Real TMAU Cure! (fast and zinc/kelp)

Post by Attraction »

Chief wrote:One more thing do you take kelp and zinc and the same time? Like after you ate kelp, Do you eat zinc after that.
Sorry for the late reply.

Yes, I take them at the same time.

50mg of Zinc and 650mcg of kelp, (1 pill of each) available at Walmart for $15 total ($5/month).

Saafir99
Junior

Post by Saafir99 »

Attraction wrote:
Chief wrote:One more thing do you take kelp and zinc and the same time? Like after you ate kelp, Do you eat zinc after that.

50mg of Zinc and 650mcg of kelp, (1 pill of each) available at Walmart for $15 total ($5/month).

Hi, im new here and im very happy for you!!! I want to ask was your odor fishy ? And also do you do your odor disappered 100% and with no side effects about those supplement? Congratilation im so happy for you you have no idea it gives me hope!
Saafir99
Junior

Post by Saafir99 »

Attraction wrote:

Is it possible to have tmau without fishy odor? Or can zinc and kelp also work for non fishy odor ?
Attraction
Advanced

Post by Attraction »

Saafir99 wrote:
Attraction wrote:

Is it possible to have tmau without fishy odor? Or can zinc and kelp also work for non fishy odor ?
TMAU comes in a variety of odors. Sometimes it is fishy, other times it is like burning rubber or fecal.

The kelp & zinc clear up my odor 100% and with zero side effects. It's a miracle.
Saafir99
Junior

Post by Saafir99 »

Attraction wrote:
Saafir99 wrote:
Attraction wrote:

TMAU comes in a variety of odors. Sometimes it is fishy, other times it is like burning rubber or fecal.

The kelp & zinc clear up my odor 100% and with zero side effects. It's a miracle.

how is your diet can you eat anything without odor sounds to good to be true lol :D also have you checkef your thyroids are they working well?
Attraction
Advanced

Post by Attraction »

Saafir99 wrote:
Attraction wrote:
Saafir99 wrote:

how is your diet can you eat anything without odor sounds to good to be true lol :D also have you checkef your thyroids are they working well?
I eat everything without odor. It isn't too good to be true as I'm not cured. After 36 hours of not taking the pills, my odor returns... Haven't checked thyroids.
Saafir99
Junior

Post by Saafir99 »

Attraction wrote:
Saafir99 wrote:
Attraction wrote:

I eat everything without odor. It isn't too good to be true as I'm not cured. After 36 hours of not taking the pills, my odor returns... Haven't checked thyroids.

Belieave or not thyroids have to do alot with the metabol and hormons whitch control body odor. Thyroid use iodine to wirk properly go please check your thyroid you seems to be sincire since you are using your time to help us god bless you
Saafir99
Junior

Post by Saafir99 »

Saafir99 wrote:
Attraction wrote:
Saafir99 wrote:

Belieave or not thyroids have to do alot with the metabol and hormons whitch control body odor. Thyroid use iodine to wirk properly go please check your thyroid you seems to be sincire since you are using your time to help us god bless you[/

https://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2355110

Read till the end
Sweetlady2222
Total Newbie

Post by Sweetlady2222 »

Here's my guess as to why kelp is helpful for bad breath ( if bad breath is caused by tonsil stones)..it's high in iodine. Iodine decalcifies organs in the body. Tonsil stones calcify and harden and can be a great contributor to horrible breath.. Also kelp will work best if it is organic and fluoride is avoided in the diet ( avoid flouridated toothpaste, tap water, etc). Drinking distilled water long enough to detox,then switch to spring water.
Attraction
Advanced

Post by Attraction »

It's for TMAU not tonsil stones. I cured my those by having my tonsils removed.
Saafir99
Junior

Post by Saafir99 »

Your posts were allways so helpful. Thank you very much god bless you.
IAMFrustrated
Junior

Post by IAMFrustrated »

Seriously I am tired of buying supplements for only temporary.

Last month I spent about 100 euro for some Sh... which is good only while I am taking them.
In fact it is better to find the root and my next step ist to stop buying but find a solution
Next tests should be
Anaerobic bacteria
TMAU
Thyroid
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic