Your Email Address:

First Name:

A Public Speaker with Bad Breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
TheSeeker
Total Newbie

A Public Speaker with Bad Breath

Post by TheSeeker »

I'm 24. My bad breath started when i was 13. A classmate just told me that my breath stinks. But years before that my breath was still fresh because im the one who bullies people and i was so friendly back then.

Today my job is a public speaker and i engage on public speaking jobs. But hey, i have a bad breath which i just revisit last year. I lived normally even when people told me sometimes that my breath stinks lol! I also had a girlfriend who never told me anything bad.

My symptomps.

White tongue
Dry mouth/lips always
PND
Sour sweat in feet and chest
Sour sweat in hair
(My candida spit test turns positive)
Acidic
Tonsil stones

People were covering their nose when i start talking. But they still listen LOL! I tried using tongue scraper. Doesnt work. I went to 2 gastro. Said i had acidic stomach. Omeprazole doesnt work. Went to 2 ENT which detected my PND but i was still uncured. Went to 3 dentist. Doesnt know why my tongue is white and why plaque build on my teeth fast. Like 2 months and their here again.

I tried oral probiotic. It works. I had no morning breath but when you eat a meal. Goodluck! I tried gargling everyday and nasal irrigator. Everyday, tonsil stones kept coming out. I dunno exactly but it feels like their residing between my nose and throat area not in tonsils.

I have no idea where to go next. I might buy diflucan to see if this clears my white tongue. I always had a sour breath when i do lick test.

Its hard to become a speaker in public while struggling with this. I cant even say what i want. I always do shortcuts and i cant even face them directly. LOL

Does anyone here tried the candida spit test? I searched the forum without luck.

Attraction
Advanced

Re: A Public Speaker with Bad Breath

Post by Attraction »

TheSeeker wrote:I'm 24. My bad breath started when i was 13. A classmate just told me that my breath stinks. But years before that my breath was still fresh because im the one who bullies people and i was so friendly back then.

Today my job is a public speaker and i engage on public speaking jobs. But hey, i have a bad breath which i just revisit last year. I lived normally even when people told me sometimes that my breath stinks lol! I also had a girlfriend who never told me anything bad.

My symptomps.

White tongue
Dry mouth/lips always
PND
Sour sweat in feet and chest
Sour sweat in hair
(My candida spit test turns positive)
Acidic
Tonsil stones

People were covering their nose when i start talking. But they still listen LOL! I tried using tongue scraper. Doesnt work. I went to 2 gastro. Said i had acidic stomach. Omeprazole doesnt work. Went to 2 ENT which detected my PND but i was still uncured. Went to 3 dentist. Doesnt know why my tongue is white and why plaque build on my teeth fast. Like 2 months and their here again.

I tried oral probiotic. It works. I had no morning breath but when you eat a meal. Goodluck! I tried gargling everyday and nasal irrigator. Everyday, tonsil stones kept coming out. I dunno exactly but it feels like their residing between my nose and throat area not in tonsils.

I have no idea where to go next. I might buy diflucan to see if this clears my white tongue. I always had a sour breath when i do lick test.

Its hard to become a speaker in public while struggling with this. I cant even say what i want. I always do shortcuts and i cant even face them directly. LOL

Does anyone here tried the candida spit test? I searched the forum without luck.
Since you have tonsil stones, before you can hope to get rid of your bb you need to get a tonsillectomy.
crazy4it
Advanced

Post by crazy4it »

Hey mine is the same situation after I eat it gets worse but if probiotics works for you then I guess you need to stick to that the funny thing is that most people after the eat a gets better
TheSeeker
Total Newbie

Post by TheSeeker »

Another thing. Do you guys also have bad odor in other parts of your body? My sweat is also sour. In my hair, chest area and feet.
Hella
Total Newbie

Post by Hella »

Hello sir....
I just want to suggests with you the natural remedy which is very easy and lead cost but yet effective.

First buy some parsley leaf and chew it atleaat 3-4 leaves and let it soak in your mouth for several hours then brush your teeth. Do it when you wake up in the morning and before you go to sleep....TAKE NOTE do not chew to much, just enough...Okay...

Second buy a honey and cinnamon powder , early in the morning before you eat breakfast drink 1tbsp of honey mix with a 1/4tsp of cinnamon powder. Just take according to the dose, not too much.

The FIRST AND SECOND I've said should do both for good result .
Ofcourse ,you also have to brush the back of your tongue as far as you can to lighten the whitish....
And everytime after you brush your teeth you have to drink WARM WATER....DON'T drink cold water ....
2-7days you gonna feel the result and ask trusted persson to smell you breath...
I hope it is helpful for you. ...because this is tested and proven already....

Thanks and gosbless
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic