Your Email Address:

First Name:

What are your plans in 2017 what are you going to try?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Norman
What are your plans in 2017 what are you going to try?

Post by Norman »

Hi guys, I'm curious what you guys are going to get yourself cured this year

its been more then 10 years im suffering from bad breath. BB has taken everything away from me, I have given up my dreams, quit studies, lost someone I loved so much (my gf), lost trust of my family they think im a loser and useless because all this and they are not even aware of my bb.

now I have made a commitment to myself that I will do everything to cure my self. I feel bad because I wasted so many years in in the beginning because I was embarrased and didnt want to seek medical help. At the moment Im trying alots of things and ive tried almost everything found on the internet .

I had a endoscopy
colonscopy

was diagnosed with gastritis and helicobacter pelori, and its cured now but I still have bad breath

Ive tried flagyl, didnt do nothing for me, amoxciline had no effect too , tetracycline did nothing

thn I tried azytromacine, I was cured temporary

now Im diagnosed with SIBO and I took a course of ciprofloxacine my bad breath went away temporary but came back Im going back to the doctor and ask him to prescribe me rifaximin. RIFAXIMIN IS A ANTIBIOTIC WHICH ONLY WORKS IN THE SMALL INTENSINE! So if this antibiotic does not work Im sure my BB's source is elsewhere if it does work I will know my bb comes from my small intensine .

If rifaximin does not work :

I will try one last time omeprazole = I tried this about 4-5 years but stopped taking it after two days because I had undigested food in my food , I want to try it again for a bit longer time to make sure my problem is not gerd

if this does not work I will be 99% sure that my problem is in my mouth and not elsewher. I will get a tonsillectomy alltrough I dont see my tonsills and never had tonsill stones but I have seen some cases in which pple didnt have tonsil stones at all but still got cured after having the surgery done.

so thats it ... if all of this does not work I wont have any reason to live anymore and will probably kill myself.

im curious what are you guys planning to do this year to cure your bb?

love for all of you x

MrChips
Advanced

Re: What are your plans in 2017 what are you going to try?

Post by MrChips »

Maybe you should get tested for TMAU?
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

Same as you finding a cure. i have had the same life. threw everything away excluding the love life cuz i never had one . i got bb at 12 years old.

i wont to get a dental consultation. if nothings comes from that, i want to remove my adenoids/tonsils. if my bb is still there then i'll know for sure its a gastric problem.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

This year; I am going to focus on internal causes more - most importantly my diet. I am also awaiting the TMAU test results I took last month.

Here is what I am currently doing:
1. Staying away from dairy, alcohol and sugar
2. Keeping protein and carbs to a minimum
3. Taking ACV, probiotics and digestive enzymes daily
4. Using closys toothpaste & rinse for oral hygiene (any non-alcohol product is fine, this brand is just my preference after all these yrs)
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Attraction
Advanced

Post by Attraction »

My known causes of bb:

Tonsil stones
Infected tonsils
Bacteria stuck under wisdom teeth
4 cavities
Root canal

I just got Root Canal surgery for severe tooth decay and infection. It seems my tonsils have gone back to "normal" (they were infected). I think it is because of the Root Canal. It could also be from taking probiotics as antibiotics have the same effect on my tonsils and I have been taking them a few weeks now.

Otherwise, I have 4 cavities on my wisdom teeth and bacteria also gets underneath and smells like crap. I plan to get those removed soon which will definitely improve my bb.

Finally, I get tonsil stones daily and my tonsils have been infected and I am scheduled for a tonsillectomy at the end of this month (10 days). I feel it will have a big effect on my bb since this all started 6 years ago a few months after people told me I had bb, I coughed up my first tonsil stone. So I think this is the main root of the problem.
sj7
Total Newbie

Post by sj7 »

Enjoy life and worry less about my bb episodes. :-"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic