Your Email Address:

First Name:

The $1 cure you can try

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Swell

Re: The $1 cure you can try

Post by Swell »

Cureplzz wrote:
Swell wrote:
Dead wrote:Where did you order it Swell?
From Walmart.
Have you tried the water yet
Just got it today. Four jugs actually, lol.

If it's allowed, I can send you one for free. Would this fit in a p.o box? Ha

Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

:lol:
Swell wrote:
Cureplzz wrote:
Swell wrote:
From Walmart.
Have you tried the water yet
Just got it today. Four jugs actually, lol.

If it's allowed, I can send you one for free. Would this fit in a p.o box? Ha
Please let you know how it goes good luck
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Swell where are u we're waiting for a update???
Swell

Post by Swell »

Cureplzz wrote:Swell where are u we're waiting for a update???
Hello Cure, sorry I haven't updated in so long, I don't really come on here that often.

Anyway, I can't say I've noticed any improvements with the water alone, sadly. On top of drinking the water, I brush my teeth, gargle with peroxide, rub my tonsils with peroxide, and use a tongue scraper, as well as floss. All of the combined seems to help a lot. If anything, drinking the water helps me stay hydrated, which is good on its own, but I wouldn't rush out and buy a ton of this water.
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Sorry to hear that swell what I've noticed all of us is that we may all have bb from different reasons someone on here was cure by getting his gums cleaned bc he he had gum disease the op used this water and is now cure meaning he had low stomach acid we're all different great news I tried the mouth wash bleach and water about 5oz of water 3 tablespoons of bleach it has worked allll day now I did use it 3 times back to back just to be safe my breath is non existent I went to sleep for 3 hours just woke up and it's still GREAT try it ASAP I literally constipated and constipated for days about doing it because I was a little nervous and scared but I'm so glad I did if you try make sure you gargle with it deep so can get down your throat but don't swallow good luck. Thanks for coming back
Swell

Post by Swell »

Cureplzz wrote:Sorry to hear that swell what I've noticed all of us is that we may all have bb from different reasons someone on here was cure by getting his gums cleaned bc he he had gum disease the op used this water and is now cure meaning he had low stomach acid we're all different great news I tried the mouth wash bleach and water about 5oz of water 3 tablespoons of bleach it has worked allll day now I did use it 3 times back to back just to be safe my breath is non existent I went to sleep for 3 hours just woke up and it's still GREAT try it ASAP I literally constipated and constipated for days about doing it because I was a little nervous and scared but I'm so glad I did if you try make sure you gargle with it deep so can get down your throat but don't swallow good luck. Thanks for coming back
Hello, Cure. I heard about the bleach/water mouth wash and I'm a little nervous to try it. Especially using so much bleach. I have swished it around in my mouth but I'm very afraid to gargle it..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic