Your Email Address:

First Name:

Strangely, we couldn't smell each other

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
winter
Sheriff

Strangely, we couldn't smell each other

Post by winter »

I met up with someone. Somehow we couldn't smell each other. He said he had met more than a dozen others and everyone couldn't smell each other. One guy claimed to have BO because of TMAU, but no one in the meeting smelled that too. Many of us have not been tested for TMAU. I want to eliminate that potential cause, but I'm not sure where to get tested in Asia.

We could smell some other people with BO on the streets. Also, when some people used mouth breathing when talking to me, I could smell a little bad breath. It was me, definitely not them. I have smelled it twice.

Does anyone have any explanation for this? I reckon we will only be able to filter each other's BB if it's the same smell and severity. Unfortunately, that is unlikely to be the case. I have room filling nasal and oral BB. The guy I met has a wife and job. He has oral BB and it can be controlled by gums for a short while.