Your Email Address:

First Name:

In Need Of A Little Support

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Virtuous Viking
Junior
In Need Of A Little Support

Post by Virtuous Viking »

Hey guys. So life has been kinda difficult for me. I find it hard to leave the house let alone get a job. So I decided to start a youtube movie trailer channel to see if I can maybe get a little revenue off that to support myself. All I need from you all is to go to the channel and subscribe and of course watch the videos which interest you. The link is below. I've been a member of this site for about 7 years so this is not spam. It's for real. Thanks for your support.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3saM4 ... PhjOveDoPw
Attachments
Trailer Express.png
Trailer Express.png (103.94 KiB) Viewed 1404 times

Attraction
Advanced

Re: In Need Of A Little Support

Post by Attraction »

Hey as you may know I was recently cured of bb. I had an online business (thank God) which made my life a bit easier. With that said I want to sell it now. Last year I worked about 1 hour per day and made ~$10,000 profit. It isn't a ton, but a you work whenever you want and it's like $20-30/hour. Technically it is worth $10,000+, but I will let it go for $4,000 if you are interested. Let me know.
Virtuous Viking
Junior

I'm focused on just this for now, but thanks :)
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Virtuous Viking wrote:Hey guys. So life has been kinda difficult for me. I find it hard to leave the house let alone get a job. So I decided to start a youtube movie trailer channel to see if I can maybe get a little revenue off that to support myself. All I need from you all is to go to the channel and subscribe and of course watch the videos which interest you. The link is below. I've been a member of this site for about 7 years so this is not spam. It's for real. Thanks for your support.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3saM4 ... PhjOveDoPw
I just subscribed to your YT channel. Wishing you success. And btw, I've enjoyed the trailers that I've watched so far. Good job.
Virtuous Viking
Junior

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic