Your Email Address:

First Name:

How do you go on dates?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
cleanbreathwant

Re: How do you go on dates?

Post by cleanbreathwant »

Summerside wrote:
cleanbreathwant wrote:
Summerside wrote:
Did you see an ent? Gi? Naturopath?
Yes, I've had an endoscopy and biopsy of my stomach. They found nothing and diagnosed me with dyspepsia. Honestly, though, I think they were just looking to give me a diagnosis to get me out of their way because telling me I had dysplasia meant they couldn't help me any further.

I can think back to when it first started (the BB) which was when I first went on the contraceptive birth control pill at 19.
I was on the pill from age 18 to 27
I went to a dentist that offered a bad breath program. They found bacteria in my mouth and also the breath test confirmed bb. They gave me antibiotic rinsesxwhich made bb worse. Useless
Gastro and ent is next. I am done being embarrased in front of doctors. I will also mention to my dentist. I need a cleaning every 3 month because of staining and plaque. Maybe that has something to do with my acid reflux. Silent

When did you first notice your BB?If you have minimal bb, i wonder is it maybe dairy or some sort of food intolerance?

Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

cleanbreathwant wrote:
Summerside wrote:
cleanbreathwant wrote:
Yes, I've had an endoscopy and biopsy of my stomach. They found nothing and diagnosed me with dyspepsia. Honestly, though, I think they were just looking to give me a diagnosis to get me out of their way because telling me I had dysplasia meant they couldn't help me any further.

I can think back to when it first started (the BB) which was when I first went on the contraceptive birth control pill at 19.
I was on the pill from age 18 to 27
I went to a dentist that offered a bad breath program. They found bacteria in my mouth and also the breath test confirmed bb. They gave me antibiotic rinsesxwhich made bb worse. Useless
Gastro and ent is next. I am done being embarrased in front of doctors. I will also mention to my dentist. I need a cleaning every 3 month because of staining and plaque. Maybe that has something to do with my acid reflux. Silent

When did you first notice your BB?If you have minimal bb, i wonder is it maybe dairy or some sort of food intolerance?
I dont know that. My son says my breath is terrible.
I dont eat dairy
When i was 20 my brother told me I have bad breath. My mother also.
I am too embarrassed to ask my husband. Thats why i think it cant be thst bad. I speak to him and we drive in one car. We hardly kiss etc... But he did not say i have bb in a while
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

Life_Goes_On wrote:I feel you bro I'm going through the same exact thing. I would say im a decent looking guy that attracts women some what often. But it doesn't matter how attractive you are or how much game you have, like you said. The biggest turn off to a woman is a man with bad hygiene in my opinion. For me, going on dates is easy, i just be myself but because i have chronic bad breath its hard for me to see the same girl twice. However, some girls will hit me up twice maybe because they think i probably forgot to brush my teeth before the first date.

Typically when I go on dates I try to do things that want put me in a position to talk directly to a girl. I like going to a bar because normally the bar stool's face a bar rather than going a dinner date where you would most likely sit directly accross the table from your date. The movies is the most ideal date for someone with bad breath because you dont have to sit directly accross from your date and you wont have to talk during the movie. Or even going on a date to a show wouldnt be that bad. Also when im on the date I try to play the laid back listener role, I just listen and occasionally throw in a word or two to let them know im paying attention.

Honestly, the only way for us guys with chronic bad breath can keep a girl is if we had money. But for a woman with bad breath its easier for them to maintain a relationship because lets be honest some guys are desperate enough to where they can tolerate bad breath when they're attracted to a woman.

"But for a woman with bad breath its easier for them to maintain a relationship because lets be honest some guys are desperate enough to where they can tolerate bad breath when they're attracted to a woman." <=This comment caught my attention.

well, generally speaking this can be challenging because chewing gum,mouth wash & spray has little impact since, anyone closer to you will perceive the smell.

from a personal perspective, people have different reaction when to perceive odour. Some react to this quickly & in a rude manner while other's may react calmly thou uncomfortable. since, bad breath can make anyone around to be uncomfortable.

This has work for me, get a piece of bitter kolanut in your pocket and chew one before your meeting with the girl. if, possible keep chewing bitter kolanut during your discussion with her.

Some matured girl's might not show that they are uncomfortable with you because of the odour . I been offer mint twice by ladies who noticed that i had bad breath. The other lady, bought me toothpaste for sentive teeth care. This is just her own way of showing concern.

Both of them are still my friend uptil date.

NOTE: don't settle for girl's having same bb because there will be no one to motivate each other. most of the people will meet on a daily basis may end up motivating us to get the right cure.

Thanks
Smilling again
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic