Your Email Address:

First Name:

How do you go on dates?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Life_Goes_On
Advanced
Re: How do you go on dates?

Post by Life_Goes_On »

steffna wrote: I am mentally ready for a life without love; what I am not ready for is a harsh life with no stable income. I'm more focused on finding some job that won't drive me crazy or make more depressed, but at the same time build a future and be able to live without my relatives support. The job I have now is ridiculous for a person who owns a degree like I do. But hey, I may be crazy, but I'm not ready to work with people around. I'd rather get paid low wages than live every day in anxiety.
When you find that perfect job let me know. At least where I live, 90% of jobs require some form of in-person communication. The other 10% of job dont pay well at all. I'm going to school to get a business degree right now. I know its inevitable that I will be required to talk in small offices and do presentations in groups as I advance in my career. But with the amount of work I have put in to get this degree, there's no way I'm accepting a low paying wage.

I do understand your fear of anxiety, depression and losing your job and that is why I want to eventually start a petition that will try to convince the federal government to acknowledge our community and problems and would therefore (hopefully) grant us protection in the workplace if you live in the United States. However, inorder for that petition to reach the US government door, I will need to get 100, 000 signatures in 30 days and right now because I have school and work I dont have time to focus on such a daunting task.

Robert20
Junior

Post by Robert20 »

why tf dont u guys just use the bleach solution it actually works..
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Robert20 wrote:why tf dont u guys just use the bleach solution it actually works..
OMGGGG thanks for saying it I'm getting tired of these sad ass post complaining and not doing literally everything possible first try the bleach period or stop complaining
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

And for the people that will say it's stupid or bad for your health to try it ASK YOURSELF what kind of life are u living now where you settle to be alone for life this is NOT LIVING your only existencing. All of you sound defeated ***k that this ****ing curse has taking so much life from us already so try everything Till the very end.
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

Cureplzz wrote:
Robert20 wrote:why tf dont u guys just use the bleach solution it actually works..
OMGGGG thanks for saying it I'm getting tired of these sad ass post complaining and not doing literally everything possible first try the bleach period or stop complaining
Just because you happened to be helped by bleach doesn't mean it will work for everyone. I have tried that plus every other damn suggestion on this site and nothing works. So excuse me for not being happy about my situation. Be glad you have found something that works instead and try to have some empathy for the less fortunate ones.
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

I just know the embarrassment of dealing with this that's the only reason I want everyone to try everything that they can sorry it didn't work for you I truly am I do wish you the best
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

Thanks, no hard feelings. Glad you found something that works
cleanbreathwant

Post by cleanbreathwant »

Life_Goes_On wrote:
salehia802 wrote:
Life_Goes_On wrote: ...

Honestly, the only way for us guys with chronic bad breath can keep a girl is if we had money. But for a woman with bad breath its easier for them to maintain a relationship because lets be honest some guys are desperate enough to where they can tolerate bad breath when they're attracted to a woman.

Its not easy for girls either. bad breath is bad breath. the effect is the same on women or men....
i as a girl experience all those disgusting better to say embarrassing glance people have on you and not having that respectably paying attention they have on others. i don't think even desperate guys want to be with a girl with BB (just once i read about a boy wanted help about his girlfriend BB that loved her a lot)
You could be right, I never truely looked at it in the perspective of a woman who has chronic bad breath. But I still feel its easier for women with bad breath to maintain a relationship than it is for men with bad breath. I say that because men are by far more desperate. Maybe the guys who you give your attention to are out of your league because of your bad breath. Try giving some of your attention to a guy you feel you're out of his league even with bad breath. Trust me, you'd be suprised.

Lol I'm a girl and I kind of believe you. But still, we want to be with someone we like. I don't want to be with someone because im desperate and use them for company.
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

DanielPine wrote:Hey everyone, I've been a member of this site for 6 years now after joining when I was just a high school kid, now I'm 20 years old.

I read on another post where Jimi said to someone that they will regret declining dates when they are 'old'. I just wanted to know how you guys go about going on dates (if you do). I'm a college age guy, and I get girls smiling at me and sometimes talking with me but I know as soon as I talk to them they are going to freak out. I don't think any amount of muscle or game will fix this. The only times i've ever kissed girls is at clubs when I am drunk and don't care, and they don't either.

Like, how could you possibly comfortably hang out with a partner, freely kiss them and talk to them face to face with bb? In class and at work I just sit there and can just feel the awful bad breath in my mouth and it even grosses me out.

I've always tried to remain optimistic about this whole issue but this is really getting to me.
I have been married for almost 20 years. I always had bad breath but it got worse over the years.
I had boyfriends before and even 1 sorry to admit affair between. That guy never said anything but I am pretty good in hiding my bb. He was crazy about me maybe that is why he never said snything? Or maybe my bb wasnt that bad?

I am hiding it from my husband too. Unbelievable but I am even embarrassed to ask him.
I think my bb is only noticable when i am really close. My son says it stinks like sh..
But he is mad at me all the time so maybe he just wants to bother me.
I will ask my husband soon. Just need a real opinion.

I feel for you guys, maybe look for a girl in this forum.....
cleanbreathwant

Summerside wrote:
DanielPine wrote:Hey everyone, I've been a member of this site for 6 years now after joining when I was just a high school kid, now I'm 20 years old.

I read on another post where Jimi said to someone that they will regret declining dates when they are 'old'. I just wanted to know how you guys go about going on dates (if you do). I'm a college age guy, and I get girls smiling at me and sometimes talking with me but I know as soon as I talk to them they are going to freak out. I don't think any amount of muscle or game will fix this. The only times i've ever kissed girls is at clubs when I am drunk and don't care, and they don't either.

Like, how could you possibly comfortably hang out with a partner, freely kiss them and talk to them face to face with bb? In class and at work I just sit there and can just feel the awful bad breath in my mouth and it even grosses me out.

I've always tried to remain optimistic about this whole issue but this is really getting to me.
I have been married for almost 20 years. I always had bad breath but it got worse over the years.
I had boyfriends before and even 1 sorry to admit affair between. That guy never said anything but I am pretty good in hiding my bb. He was crazy about me maybe that is why he never said snything? Or maybe my bb wasnt that bad?

I am hiding it from my husband too. Unbelievable but I am even embarrassed to ask him.
I think my bb is only noticable when i am really close. My son says it stinks like sh..

Count yourself lucky, my BB can't be hidden. For example if I'm in the car with people I feel sorry for them as they can't breathe a result of my BB filling it up with awful smells.

How is it possible to have a bf and not even be able to go into the car with him because it smells so bad? It isn't possible.
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

cleanbreathwant wrote:
Summerside wrote:

Count yourself lucky, my BB can't be hidden. For example if I'm in the car with people I feel sorry for them as they can't breathe a result of my BB filling it up with awful smells.

How is it possible to have a bf and not even be able to go into the car with him because it smells so bad? It isn't possible.
Its not, sorry. I cannot even imagine... Doctors found nothing?
I am trying to get a referral for a gastro doctor next week. Was even to embarrassed to go to a doctor all these years
cleanbreathwant

Summerside wrote:
cleanbreathwant wrote:
Summerside wrote:

I am trying to get a referral for a gastro doctor next week. Was even to embarrassed to go to a doctor all these years
I've had a septoplasty. No luck.
I went to a doctor once and he told me that i "would have to be my own doctor" because it was so uncommon.

Don't be embarrassed to go to the doctor, that is what they are paid for. They are supposed to want to help us, right?

I wish people were not so bothered by smells. As humans we are so disgusted by things that smell bad.
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

cleanbreathwant wrote:
Summerside wrote:
cleanbreathwant wrote:

I went to a doctor once and he told me that i "would have to be my own doctor" because it was so uncommon.

Don't be embarrassed to go to the doctor, that is what they are paid for. They are supposed to want to help us, right?

I wish people were not so bothered by smells. As humans we are so disgusted by things that smell bad.
Did you see an ent? Gi? Naturopath?
cleanbreathwant

Summerside wrote:
cleanbreathwant wrote:
Summerside wrote:

Yes, I've had an endoscopy and biopsy of my stomach. They found nothing and diagnosed me with dyspepsia. Honestly, though, I think they were just looking to give me a diagnosis to get me out of their way because telling me I had dysplasia meant they couldn't help me any further.

I can think back to when it first started (the BB) which was when I first went on the contraceptive birth control pill at 19.
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

cleanbreathwant wrote:
Summerside wrote:
cleanbreathwant wrote:

Yes, I've had an endoscopy and biopsy of my stomach. They found nothing and diagnosed me with dyspepsia. Honestly, though, I think they were just looking to give me a diagnosis to get me out of their way because telling me I had dysplasia meant they couldn't help me any further.

I can think back to when it first started (the BB) which was when I first went on the contraceptive birth control pill at 19.
I was on the pill from age 18 to 27
I went to a dentist that offered a bad breath program. They found bacteria in my mouth and also the breath test confirmed bb. They gave me antibiotic rinsesxwhich made bb worse. Useless
Gastro and ent is next. I am done being embarrased in front of doctors. I will also mention to my dentist. I need a cleaning every 3 month because of staining and plaque. Maybe that has something to do with my acid reflux. Silent
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic