Your Email Address:

First Name:

Need a real solution for bad breath....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ShinyTrinket
Total Newbie

Need a real solution for bad breath....

Post by ShinyTrinket »

I'll try to make it short,

I have bad breath since childhood as far as i remember, in the 2nd grade i had bad breath too, i'm starting to think that i have a "chronological bad breath", my teeth aren't that great either, and i'm not buying that "buy tongue scraper" bullshit.

This stupid bad breath really impacted my life, i was shy and it screwed me up in many ways till this day! and i had enough!
Now for solutions, i atleast want to reduce my bad breath, i tried different pastes, basic mouthwashes, didn't help.
So here's what i'm planning:

1) Search for a good professional mouth wash online, and maybe add that tongue scraper, search for a good paste too.
2) Do a tonsil surgery, those yellow smelly things, i used to cough a few of these when i was younger but not much, now i just cough like 1 once a year or so, and they are not noticeable when i look inside of my mouth, but i'm not sure that they are causing the smell, my teeth are shitty too.

3) whiten my teeth in a professional way with the dentist, expensive stuff! but maybe somehow it'll reduce the smell!

4)Eat healthier (hard for me due to personal reasons), i'm eating like half healthy right now, trying my best, i should also eat more food that reduces bad breath

So what do you think? do you have any suggestions?
I don't want to chew gum or spray my mouth my entire life....

Thanks in advance!

DanielPine
Advanced
Re: Need a real solution for bad breath....

Post by DanielPine »

From my reading, it seems that the majority of cures have occurred because of the following:

1. removing tonsils
2. removing wisdom teeth
3. changing diet (I don't really buy it personally)
4. nasal irrigation with grapefruit seed extract and a neti pot
5. taking antibiotics

I have tried 3 and 5 with no such luck. I will be trying 4 soon, but I try to avoid thinking about this issue and I only go on this website a few times a year because it makes me so miserable.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic