Your Email Address:

First Name:

Breath check technique that works for me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
oneday4800
Advanced
Breath check technique that works for me

Post by oneday4800 »

My gums have gone back to normal after being painful for so long. The taste of shit is there if I eat on my left side or when waking up. Other than that,I don't taste it anymore and the smell isn't always there now. BUT! I found a way to smell my breath. I clinch down my teeth together and push my breath out into my hands. It works every time. If I just breathe normally in my hands,I smell nothing. Must clinch teeth. It's disgusting

I've been asking my bf to take me to the dentist since I first discovered where the smell was coming from and he just won't do it! A few nights ago.. I told him this is getting me down ,I need to go,when can u take me. And he say "when u figure out what's wrong,we'll go" ofc I snapped and said that makes no fuhking sense! I need THEM to figure it out cuz I've been trying for years and I still don't know nor can I fix it. Now he's saying next week. We'll see. Ugh!