Your Email Address:

First Name:

Try this, it worked for me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Try this, it worked for me

Post by Jimi Stein »

maybe the bread is scraping your esophagus and leaving a little coconut oil there that destroys bacteria in throat and esophagus....

This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

So I tired the bleach it seem to help. My breath does seem fresher
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

My bb is gone from using bleach that I paid a dollar for in walmart I woke up with no morning breath. Try it ASAP it last alllllll day from one use
steffna
Junior

Post by steffna »

Mere wrote:
steffna wrote:
Mere wrote:It must have killed the BB germs, bacteria, fungus. Not asking questions, but I have my life back.

Hi Mere,
Did you have a chronic ball of mucus that you had to swallow each minute, but it never goes down? Was the back of your throat like glue? Because that's what causes my bad breath, I'm wondering if this could help in my case.
thanks
Yes I felt like there was gunk in my throat all the time. And often very dry like glue. Back when I was 20, I desperately wanted some kind of tool to suck out the mucus in my throat. Never did find such a thing.
thank you for your reply, it seems that the oregano oil has cleared it out or stopped what was causing the mucus to form again and again. maybe the probiotics help a great deal too? Is your tongue still coated or pink now? I have ordered naturewise oral probiotic from amazon Uk, 60% off. I will try it twice a day + oregano in sinuses. Let's see . thanks again Mere!
steffna
Junior

Post by steffna »

my oral probiotics arrived ( oregano oil not yet ). I started chewing 2 tablets a day 3 days ago. So far no major changes in my breath, tongue is still coated and mucus still stuck in my throat. It's too early to say ( I hope ) and I have not tried it with the oregano, so I'll post later after I've done the combo for a while. I maybe noticed the stench from my throat, which usually comes back 3-5 minutes after oral hygiene, is now coming back maybe 10-15 minutes later. It comes immediately if I eat or drink. Dunno if it's a good sign something is going on.
I've read the Salivarius inside the probiotics is very powerful to restore healthy bacteria, I hope it's going to heal whatever is wrong in my throat-mouth-nose.
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

steffna wrote:my oral probiotics arrived ( oregano oil not yet ). I started chewing 2 tablets a day 3 days ago. So far no major changes in my breath, tongue is still coated and mucus still stuck in my throat. It's too early to say ( I hope ) and I have not tried it with the oregano, so I'll post later after I've done the combo for a while. I maybe noticed the stench from my throat, which usually comes back 3-5 minutes after oral hygiene, is now coming back maybe 10-15 minutes later. It comes immediately if I eat or drink. Dunno if it's a good sign something is going on.
I've read the Salivarius inside the probiotics is very powerful to restore healthy bacteria, I hope it's going to heal whatever is wrong in my throat-mouth-nose.
Fingers crossed it will work for you Steffna. I've ordered this as well and gonna try it soon!
steffna
Junior

Post by steffna »

Dead wrote:
steffna wrote:my oral probiotics arrived ( oregano oil not yet ). I started chewing 2 tablets a day 3 days ago. So far no major changes in my breath, tongue is still coated and mucus still stuck in my throat. It's too early to say ( I hope ) and I have not tried it with the oregano, so I'll post later after I've done the combo for a while. I maybe noticed the stench from my throat, which usually comes back 3-5 minutes after oral hygiene, is now coming back maybe 10-15 minutes later. It comes immediately if I eat or drink. Dunno if it's a good sign something is going on.
Fingers crossed it will work for you Steffna. I've ordered this as well and gonna try it soon!
thank you, I really hope it's going to work for you, let's keep each other updated. :)
No changes yet for me. But I will stick to this method longer this time, even buy a second bottle if necessary, just to be sure.
steffna
Junior

Post by steffna »

A quick update, I started the organo the day after my post, still taking the oral probiotics twice a day. However no change at all in my breath, nor the mucus in my throat. Maybe I didn't do the flush properly? Nothing came out of my nostrils, instead the mucus in the back of my throat increased and I ended up spitting much more than usual. I suggest to dilute the oregano with olive oil and use just a couple of drops at the beginning. It's very strong.
My tongue is still coated too. I don't know what to do next.
Mere

Post by Mere »

steffna wrote:A quick update, I started the organo the day after my post, still taking the oral probiotics twice a day. However no change at all in my breath, nor the mucus in my throat. Maybe I didn't do the flush properly? Nothing came out of my nostrils, instead the mucus in the back of my throat increased and I ended up spitting much more than usual. I suggest to dilute the oregano with olive oil and use just a couple of drops at the beginning. It's very strong.
My tongue is still coated too. I don't know what to do next.
Are you doing the bleach rinse?
Have you been doing it for 2 weeks straight?
Just curious, but doing all is what I recommend.
redboy

Post by redboy »

Jimi Stein wrote:maybe the bread is scraping your esophagus and leaving a little coconut oil there that destroys bacteria in throat and esophagus....
It might, but if it will help it's good, I cant explain further more right now i was able to put a milk in my coffee, but I use coconut milk, so far I'm still good. I'm not aiming to get cure because I don't think there is a cure on badbreath but anything that help to lessen it is already a good help. I'll keep updating guys and I will post here when I have time. No morning breath so far.
With regards to bleach I don't know if i will ever try this, Bleach is not for human nor animal uses. But as I said anything that will help. Try at your own risk.
redboy

Post by redboy »

i tried to do some googling about bleach and this is what i found link below.

http://www.freysmiles.com/blog/view/diy ... gum-health
http://www.rdhmag.com/articles/print/vo ... iller.html

I will reserve this and might give a try this once my coconut oil will stop working. (change my mind lol)
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

:shock:
redboy wrote:i tried to do some googling about bleach and this is what i found link below.

http://www.freysmiles.com/blog/view/diy ... gum-health
http://www.rdhmag.com/articles/print/vo ... iller.html

I will reserve this and might give a try this once my coconut oil will stop working. (change my mind lol)
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

@Cureplzz :shock:

Are You doing Ok by the way, with this bleach rinse, dear ?? :-k
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

ikageorgian wrote:@Cureplzz :shock:

Are You doing Ok by the way, with this bleach rinse, dear ?? :-k
Yes I'm great the bleach solution still works for me.
Jam

Post by Jam »

Hi Mere and hello everybody :)

Thank you for sharing! Your success is also the community of BB sufferer's success. I'm gonna share my experience, I was BB free for 2 years when I started using the flip back nasal saline rinse. But because I've been procrastinating with my regular saline rinse, the familiar problem came back again. When I tried to redo the same process, my BB wasn't cured. I think my bacteria came back stronger and more resistant to saline rinse. Right now, I have a chronic PND, usually the colour is clear with the help of constant flushing. I don't have nasal BB but I think I have throat/ mouth BB because only when I talk that I notice people touching their nose. Of course, the usual symptom of everyone, I constantly have a sour taste in my mouth that gets worse when I eat. I've tried the GSE, Amoxicillin 500mg, tea tree oil, baby shampoo in combination with salt and baking soda nasal rinse, but it didn't eradicate the problem. I think it helped lessen the smell, but the sour taste, white tongue coating and chronic PND are still there.

I'm going to try your method and hopefully it will work the same for me and for others. By the way, what's the exact proportion for Bleach, salt, baking soda and oregano oil that you've used for how many mL of water? Thank you!

Sincerely,
Jam
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic