Your Email Address:

First Name:

Try this, it worked for me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Mere

Re: Try this, it worked for me

Post by Mere »

Dead wrote:Mere for how long did you keep doing the oregano oil rinses? What % did you go with for the bleach solution?
Thanks
2 weeks

I used 1 teaspoon of bleach to 10 oz. of water. I kept the mixture in a old water bottle. I did not use a mouthful, just enough to swish around and gargle.
Last edited by Mere on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mere

Post by Mere »

Lifelongsufferer wrote:Thanks Mere,

I persevered with the oregano sinus rinse and it was much less painful today.. I actually mixed a little olive oil with the oregano oil to dilute it a bit (as oil & water don't mix I don't think the oregano oil was spreading out enough through the water)

I hope you will continue to update us every now and then and I will pray that you continue to live life BB free!

Lifelong
Thank you! I really wish this works for some sufferers.
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

Mere wrote:
Dead wrote:Mere for how long did you keep doing the oregano oil rinses? What % did you go with for the bleach solution?
Thanks
2 weeks

I used 1 teaspoon of bleach to 10 oz. of water. I kept the mixture in a old water bottle. I did not use a mouthful, just enough to swish around and gargle.
Thank you. And i would also like to know if you were ever on some sort of diet during this. Anything you avoid eating or drinking?
fog
Junior

Post by fog »

Hi, do you get any foul smell when doing the spoon lick breath test?
Any difference from before you started this routine?
Mere

Post by Mere »

Nope, no special diet. No limitations, I had wine and the occasional cocktail too.

I've never done the spoon test, or lick etc. I never relied on those things, I could tell when it was bad, plus reactions. I can read body language like no other.
steffna
Junior

Post by steffna »

[quote="Mere"]It must have killed the BB germs, bacteria, fungus. Not asking questions, but I have my life back.

Hi Mere,
Did you have a chronic ball of mucus that you had to swallow each minute, but it never goes down? Was the back of your throat like glue? Because that's what causes my bad breath, I'm wondering if this could help in my case.
thanks
redboy

Post by redboy »

Been lurking here a lot, and this is my first post, I been suffering a badbreath for as long as I can not remember. I tried every single toothpaste and tablet in the market and all suggestion here and curezone that never work, my badbreath doesn't originate from my mouth I don't have cavity or damage teeth, my teeth is perfect according to my dentist, so I'm guessing it comes from my stomach, Few months back I read about the benefits of coconut oil a lot, and I think I don't need to post it here since you can google it, and that's include helping to minimize badbreath, but since I already tried oil pulling before using olive oil. I didn't give too much attention on it because it didn't worked. More than a week ago maybe two now, I saw a small bottled virgin coconut oil in 99 cents, so I bought one because i want to try it for my skin, but then when I red the label it say you can used it for cooking also, So what I did I experiment it, I used it as a sandwich spread, 1 tablespoon everyday, after a few days of using it my body responded like I don't get tired easily ( I went to the gym 4 times a week) and next I noticed was my bad breath starting to disappear, so I bought another small bottle to make sure. I keep using 1 tbsp everyday, and yes it's really working, my badbreath really disapprearing, now I bought a big bottle in walmart and use it everyday, so I experiment again, instead of using it as sandwich spread, I swallow it directly, and the result I get diarrhea, so i go back to sandwich spreading. im not sure if somebody tried this already but I think if your problem is in the mouth oil pulling won't work. I suggest to try it in small bottle so you won't be wasting money and observe if it works to you. If it works, congratulations,,,,, but if it won't try and try again.
BTW I use unrefined coconut oil and SOMETIMES I take oral probitiotics, just the cheap one.
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

redboy wrote:Been lurking here a lot, and this is my first post, I been suffering a badbreath for as long as I can not remember. I tried every single toothpaste and tablet in the market and all suggestion here and curezone that never work, my badbreath doesn't originate from my mouth I don't have cavity or damage teeth, my teeth is perfect according to my dentist, so I'm guessing it comes from my stomach, Few months back I read about the benefits of coconut oil a lot, and I think I don't need to post it here since you can google it, and that's include helping to minimize badbreath, but since I already tried oil pulling before using olive oil. I didn't give too much attention on it because it didn't worked. More than a week ago maybe two now, I saw a small bottled virgin coconut oil in 99 cents, so I bought one because i want to try it for my skin, but then when I red the label it say you can used it for cooking also, So what I did I experiment it, I used it as a sandwich spread, 1 tablespoon everyday, after a few days of using it my body responded like I don't get tired easily ( I went to the gym 4 times a week) and next I noticed was my bad breath starting to disappear, so I bought another small bottle to make sure. I keep using 1 tbsp everyday, and yes it's really working, my badbreath really disapprearing, now I bought a big bottle in walmart and use it everyday, so I experiment again, instead of using it as sandwich spread, I swallow it directly, and the result I get diarrhea, so i go back to sandwich spreading. im not sure if somebody tried this already but I think if your problem is in the mouth oil pulling won't work. I suggest to try it in small bottle so you won't be wasting money and observe if it works to you. If it works, congratulations,,,,, but if it won't try and try again.
BTW I use unrefined coconut oil and SOMETIMES I take oral probitiotics, just the cheap one.
I'm going To try this ASAP.
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

redboy wrote:Been lurking here a lot, and this is my first post, I been suffering a badbreath for as long as I can not remember. I tried every single toothpaste and tablet in the market and all suggestion here and curezone that never work, my badbreath doesn't originate from my mouth I don't have cavity or damage teeth, my teeth is perfect according to my dentist, so I'm guessing it comes from my stomach, Few months back I read about the benefits of coconut oil a lot, and I think I don't need to post it here since you can google it, and that's include helping to minimize badbreath, but since I already tried oil pulling before using olive oil. I didn't give too much attention on it because it didn't worked. More than a week ago maybe two now, I saw a small bottled virgin coconut oil in 99 cents, so I bought one because i want to try it for my skin, but then when I red the label it say you can used it for cooking also, So what I did I experiment it, I used it as a sandwich spread, 1 tablespoon everyday, after a few days of using it my body responded like I don't get tired easily ( I went to the gym 4 times a week) and next I noticed was my bad breath starting to disappear, so I bought another small bottle to make sure. I keep using 1 tbsp everyday, and yes it's really working, my badbreath really disapprearing, now I bought a big bottle in walmart and use it everyday, so I experiment again, instead of using it as sandwich spread, I swallow it directly, and the result I get diarrhea, so i go back to sandwich spreading. im not sure if somebody tried this already but I think if your problem is in the mouth oil pulling won't work. I suggest to try it in small bottle so you won't be wasting money and observe if it works to you. If it works, congratulations,,,,, but if it won't try and try again.
I'm going To try this ASAP. Is it a solid one or liquid?
redboy

Post by redboy »

Cureplzz wrote:I'm going To try this ASAP. Is it a solid one or liquid?
The coconut oil melt at 76 degrees so it doesn't matter if its solid or liquid in store, i try before a capsule coconut oil and it gives me also diarrhea. I prayed that it will work for you too. God bless. Just try any brand as long as unrefine, I did not try a virgin coconut oil so as i said try and try anything that will help.
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Did u put anything else on your sandwich would you say your cured??? Does your breath stay fresh all day???
Mere

Post by Mere »

steffna wrote:
Mere wrote:It must have killed the BB germs, bacteria, fungus. Not asking questions, but I have my life back.

Hi Mere,
Did you have a chronic ball of mucus that you had to swallow each minute, but it never goes down? Was the back of your throat like glue? Because that's what causes my bad breath, I'm wondering if this could help in my case.
thanks
Yes I felt like there was gunk in my throat all the time. And often very dry like glue. Back when I was 20, I desperately wanted some kind of tool to suck out the mucus in my throat. Never did find such a thing.
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Mere wrote:
steffna wrote:
Mere wrote:It must have killed the BB germs, bacteria, fungus. Not asking questions, but I have my life back.

Hi Mere,
thanks
Yes I felt like there was gunk in my throat all the time. And often very dry like glue. Back when I was 20, I desperately wanted some kind of tool to suck out the mucus in my throat. Never did find such a thing.[/quolte]
How many cfus should the probiotic have??? Would you say your cured? How offen do you do the bleach the other post had he does it daily???? How long did it take to see results? I brought some bleach last night I will try it today
redboy

Post by redboy »

Cureplzz wrote:Did u put anything else on your sandwich would you say your cured??? Does your breath stay fresh all day???
If i eat 4 slice bread, i put coconut oil in 1 pair and the other 1 is peanut butter or almond or whatever you like not sweet. i just want to have one tbsp a day, about fresh all day, not really but not as bad as before because I eat 3 times a day, but I still need to brush my teeth. But the big difference is when I wake in the morning my breath is totally different and my saliva is not as sticky as before. If you will try this please update also. So far that's the only observation I can share right now. But I'll keep going and observe. This might just an accidental help to reduce my badbreath, because when I start using coconut oil it's not meant to cure my badbreath but for the other benefits.
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

redboy wrote:
Cureplzz wrote:Did u put anything else on your sandwich would you say your cured??? Does your breath stay fresh all day???
If i eat 4 slice bread, i put coconut oil in 1 pair and the other 1 is peanut butter or almond or whatever you like not sweet. i just want to have one tbsp a day, about fresh all day, not really but not as bad as before because I eat 3 times a day, but I still need to brush my teeth. But the big difference is when I wake in the morning my breath is totally different and my saliva is not as sticky as before. If you will try this please update also. So far that's the only observation I can share right now. But I'll keep going and observe. This might just an accidental help to reduce my badbreath, because when I start using coconut oil it's not meant to cure my badbreath but for the other benefits.
I'll update I'm not sure which to try first bleach or this one
Thanks I'll be in touch
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic