Your Email Address:

First Name:

Try this, it worked for me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Mere

Try this, it worked for me

Post by Mere »

It must have killed the BB germs, bacteria, fungus. Not asking questions, but I have my life back.

Do this for 2 weeks straight:

1.)Nasal wash with diluted Oil of oregano water and salt. Use only 5-10 drops of oregano per 1/4 cup water. Pinch of salt.
Follow this procedure:
[url][http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/sh ... -Flush/url]

2.) rinse your mouth once (or twice if you can stand it )with diluted Bleach. There is a post on THIS site with the exact amounts of water to bleach.

3.) double the amount of oral probiotics on label, chew on these twice a day. I've used both of these kinds NOW OralBiotic and Evora Plus Probiotics for Oral Care

4.). Sprinkle baking soda on tooth brush on top of toothpaste, brush as normally would. Use tongue brush.

5.) take 1 daily , usually after teeth routine - digestive probiotic, Gummie kind ( chewable )

Maintenance after the 2 weeks, continue with #3,4,5. I only suck on the oral probiotics once a week now.

Hope it works for you!!

Lifelongsufferer
Junior

Re: Try this, it worked for me

Post by Lifelongsufferer »

Thanks for posting and congrats on being cured!

I hope you don't mind if I ask a few questions.

1. Did you have nasal BB before you were cured?

2. Did you ever feel like your BB came from your throat? And when you rinsed with the bleach did you also gargle with it?

3. Which oral probiotics do you use? The ones I used stopped working after a while :(

Your answers would be much appreciated

Thanks
Lifelong
22 UK

Tonsils/adenoids removed
FESS surgery
Visited 3+ ENTs & 2 gastros.
Diagnosed w/ SIBO (hydrogen test)
Peroxide, metronidazole and Sodium Hypochlorite all worked for 2 weeks.

FODMAP, vegan and candida diet tried. Slight improvement.
Mere

Post by Mere »

Hi, I did not have nasal bb, I could sit just breathing and not bother anybody. When I opened my mouth, watch out!
Sufferer for 23 years. Cured for 5 months.

I'm pretty sure my pnd added to bb. Oil of oregano really wiped out pnd with the flip sinus rinse.

I listed the 2 brands of oral probiotics, find them on Amazon. I switch between this. Any gummie brand for the digestive.

YES, gargle with bleach rinse!! It's awful, but do-able. Best wishes!!
ttylxman2
Junior

Post by ttylxman2 »

Interesting!

Can you describe your halitosis and any previous attempts at treating it?

Did you have a bad taste along with it or were you unable to detect your breath?

How long until you felt relief using this routine? Have you ever tried Tea Tree Oil or GSE in lieu of Oregano oil?
Mere

Post by Mere »

It would take a Dictionary size book to list all my attempts.
Some are: tonsillectomy,adenoids out,triple antibiotics,benteine hcl caps,antibacterial soap on my tongue,therabreath, oh and sinus surgery most recently.

YES, always had the bad taste. I knew it was bad, and the horrid reactions and flat out telling me and not so kindly for 23 years proved it. Bad taste is gone. Cured for 5 months, have had long conversations and daily interactions under my belt. Little kids love me and crawl all over me, when before said I was fart this fart that. I'm confident, praying and I'm not religious, that this is my forever status.

Yes GSE and tea tree a couple of different times. No luck. Google oil of oregano, this might have been the game changer in my routine. It has benefits people rave about.
ttylxman2
Junior

Post by ttylxman2 »

Sounds exactly like me. Fecal sour taste in mouth and I've tried everything from GSE and iodine flip flush sinus rinsing, oral probiotics (the 3 top brands), chlorine mouth rinsing, therebreath, tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy, all kinds of antibiotics for other medical issues (some did help but bb came back immediately after), baking soda as toothpaste (still do this), and on and on.

Everything seems to just provide temporary relief at the expense of a lot of effort and time. Sinus rinsing does so little for me as my sinus inflammation traps water in my sinuses and I end up blowing it out for hours afterwards with cold like symptoms. This is while using a double dose of Sudafed and decongestant nose spray. And blowing it out by tilting my my head every way possible to work loose any water still can't get it all out.

Going to try the oregano rinse
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

What are chewable digestive probiotics? Whats the name of the one you used? Thanks
Mere

Post by Mere »

Dead wrote:#5
What are chewable digestive probiotics? Whats the name of the one you used? Thanks
https://www.iherb.com/pr/Schiff-Digesti ... gQoda0oLUg

https://www.iherb.com/pr/Renew-Life-Ult ... mies/64478

These are the 2 I switch between
jo317
Advanced

Post by jo317 »

My mother has always SWORN by oil of oregano. Because I was always forced to take it as a kid, I'm used to the horrible taste. Its BAD. But I managed to drop it into the far back of my throat where I think my bb is coming from. I did this for a few weeks :/ No help :( Maybe the sinus rinse will work better...
Mere

Post by Mere »

jo317 wrote:My mother has always SWORN by oil of oregano. Because I was always forced to take it as a kid, I'm used to the horrible taste. Its BAD. But I managed to drop it into the far back of my throat where I think my bb is coming from. I did this for a few weeks :/ No help :( Maybe the sinus rinse will work better...
I wouldn't discount the cause of bad breath originates in the sinus. And drips into your mouth and throat. Sinus surgery did not help me. I felt like it did at first, but it may have been the antibiotics and removing some bad mucus etc.
Mere

Re: Try this, it worked for m

Post by Mere »

Also please read and do the flip turn sinus wash procedure. Simply using a basic neti pot or NeilMed flush is not good enough!!

I do it in the shower, but can also at sink.

I mixed my oil of oregano water and salt (use filtered water) in an old small bottle with dropper.

I put my head all the way back , drop in mixture, sit for 5 seconds with head back, look at ceiling , then pinch nose then bend over and put me head between my legs. Sit another 5 seconds. Stand up and pinch one side nose, and blow gently. Do opposite side of nose.

Make sure to be gentle with yourself!!
Lifelongsufferer
Junior

Mere wrote:Also please read and do the flip turn sinus wash procedure. Simply using a basic neti pot or NeilMed flush is not good enough!!

I do it in the shower, but can also at sink.

I mixed my oil of oregano water and salt (use filtered water) in an old small bottle with dropper.

I put my head all the way back , drop in mixture, sit for 5 seconds with head back, look at ceiling , then pinch nose then bend over and put me head between my legs. Sit another 5 seconds. Stand up and pinch one side nose, and blow gently. Do opposite side of nose.

Make sure to be gentle with yourself!!

Hi again Mere,

I just attempted to do the flip sinus rinse.. not sure if I did it properly. I used my Neil Med sinus rinse bottle and the oil of oregano in water with salt like you said but it burnt like hell and I couldn't finish the bottle only managed to do a squirt in each nostril.

How quickly after starting this routine did you start to see results?

Thanks
Lifelong
22 UK

Tonsils/adenoids removed
FESS surgery

Mere

Post by Mere »

So I was doing all these things when the bb went away. I have no idea if it was a single thing or the combo.
And they were all new items I had never tried before, bleach, oregano, oral probiotics. I quit the bleach, it's not something you can do long term, so after 2 weeks I noticed a nice taste in my mouth. I mean neutrally no taste.

I say go heavy on this for 2 weeks,then quit bleach.

My sinuses hurt, and burned for the first week. However I was desperate enough to gargle with bleach, so I bared it. Take Some ibuprofen if pain sticks around. Try less oregano and salt + more water. Get a dropper (like what the oregano comes with). Lean back and drop 3 drops of the diluted mixture (never straight). per nostril. Little goes a long way. Don't flush with a gush of the mixture.
Lifelongsufferer
Junior

Thanks Mere,

I persevered with the oregano sinus rinse and it was much less painful today.. I actually mixed a little olive oil with the oregano oil to dilute it a bit (as oil & water don't mix I don't think the oregano oil was spreading out enough through the water)

I hope you will continue to update us every now and then and I will pray that you continue to live life BB free!

Lifelong
22 UK

Tonsils/adenoids removed
FESS surgery

Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

Mere for how long did you keep doing the oregano oil rinses? What % did you go with for the bleach solution?
Thanks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic