Your Email Address:

First Name:

Try this, it worked for me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Summerside
Advanced
Re: Try this, it worked for me

Post by Summerside »

Mere wrote:Hi, I did not have nasal bb, I could sit just breathing and not bother anybody. When I opened my mouth, watch out!
Sufferer for 23 years. Cured for 5 months.

I'm pretty sure my pnd added to bb. Oil of oregano really wiped out pnd with the flip sinus rinse.

I listed the 2 brands of oral probiotics, find them on Amazon. I switch between this. Any gummie brand for the digestive.

YES, gargle with bleach rinse!! It's awful, but do-able. Best wishes!!
Hello, i did the bleech nasal rinse and gargled with it. I lost my sense of tadte and smell. I hsve pnd and silent acid reflux. Suffered bb for 20 years. Is the sinus rinse with oil of oregano still effective for you?
Thank you!

Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello mere,
Just like to ask, if your bb is gone, therefore the phlegm like substance crawling up in your throat is gone too? Becoz i tink dats one of the cause. Becoz that came from the digestive system.
Because as i observed from many posts from the past, i think everyone of us had that phlegm in our throat. And i know its not pnd.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello mere

I just want to verify that your are taking 4 gummies per day? As said in the instructions? 2 from schiffs and 2 from flora? or you go beyond 4?
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello mere

Did you also change your diet? Do you still eat meat? Or spices?
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello mere

I just miss mere. I wonder how mere is going with her normal life back?

You know, like walking normally in a busy street. Hanging out with friends. Riding a crowded train.

Gee i miss doing those things...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic