Your Email Address:

First Name:

Try this, it worked for me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jam

Re: Try this, it worked for me update

Post by Jam »

winter wrote:
Jam wrote:Hi Mere and everyone,

Today is just my first day of trying the whole treatment procedure. I noticed a slight difference when I used the diluted bleach mixture which is 1/2 tsp to 1/2 cup of water. I used 2 drops of essential organic oregano oil with water and salt, brushed with baking soda and vegan toothpaste, took 2 tablets of oral probiotic and 1 capsule of the digestive probiotic ( I couldn't find the gummy bear type). The essential oil is too strong, so I just bought the oil of oregano with olive oil from whole foods and will try that tonight. I still have that sour taste and a little bit of white tongue coating. How long did it take you guys to see the difference? On your first day of trying the whole procedure, did you have an automatic positive result such as sour taste gone, PND gone? To be honest I got a little depressed when I felt that the sour taste was still there after doing the treatment. Anyway, I'm still keeping my hopes high, maybe I did not do the steps properly, maybe it's too early to see the results. Will keep you guys updated once I finish my 2 weeks. Thank you :D

Regards,
Jam
Is your mom a reliable tester? Has she ever told you have BB? Especially when you get reactions?
Hi Mere,

I don't know if my mom is a reliable tester, maybe she's just being nice to me because she doesn't want to hurt my feelings. And with BB, my younger brother said I have BB and I also get occasional reactions from people. I can read their body language very well with my 13 years experience of having BB. Also, I am really worried why my tongue turns yellow when I do the bleach mouth wash and little bit hairy?

Kindest regards,
Jam

Jam

Post by Jam »

ikageorgian wrote:
Jam wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
Mr. Jam, please read the posts carefully and obey the procedures. 1/2 teaspoon is 2,5 ml. it should be mixed with 50 ml. water not 125ml. That's why you didn't see results. Take Chlorine bleach, doesn't matter which brand, main thing is the sole ingredient must be Sodiumhypochlorite. take ordinary syringe pour 10ml of liquid bleach in to the plastic bottle and mix it with 200 ml. tap water, shake it, and you'll get the single mouthwash that kills the VSC bacterias on tongue, far back of tongue,mouth and throat. When you perform the sinus flush it will eliminate those bacterias in sinus and frontal cavities. See my recent posts. I'm bb free, first time in my life, after 36 years of living hell, since July 12, current year, two weeks now. I you want to experience the same blessed feeling do it, Man, do it rightly. Good Luck.
Hi Ikageorgian,

Goodness, thank you man! I thought I'm cursed because majority of you guys have a positive result with the bleach mouth wash. I'm back to square one again, whew! By the way, what's the concentration of oil of oregano you've used? I tried both the oregano essential oil (Too strong it burns) and the oil of oregano with olive oil (Used as a food supplement and felt milder). Right now, I choose to use the oil of oregano with olive oil because it doesn't hurt that much. Any advice on that as well? Again, thank you so much... praying this one works... hopefully.

Thanks,
Jam

Hi Jam,

Im' not using any oil whatsoever, just Chlorine bleach mouth, tongue and sinus rinse. Good luck.
Thanks Ikageorgian,

I want to try the bleach nasal wash. Can you tell me the exact amount for bleach and water? Thank you!

Regards,
Jam
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Jam wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
Jam wrote:
Hi Ikageorgian,

Goodness, thank you man! I thought I'm cursed because majority of you guys have a positive result with the bleach mouth wash. I'm back to square one again, whew! By the way, what's the concentration of oil of oregano you've used? I tried both the oregano essential oil (Too strong it burns) and the oil of oregano with olive oil (Used as a food supplement and felt milder). Right now, I choose to use the oil of oregano with olive oil because it doesn't hurt that much. Any advice on that as well? Again, thank you so much... praying this one works... hopefully.

Thanks,
Jam

Hi Jam,

Im' not using any oil whatsoever, just Chlorine bleach mouth, tongue and sinus rinse. Good luck.
Thanks Ikageorgian,

I want to try the bleach nasal wash. Can you tell me the exact amount for bleach and water? Thank you!

Regards,
Jam

Dear Mr. Jam
I use bleach dilution on 1 X 20 ratio, both for oral and nasal rinse. Good Luck
ttylxman2
Junior
Re: Diluted Hydrogen Peroxide for Nasal Rinse

Post by ttylxman2 »

Jam wrote:Hello everyone,

I am curious if anyone has tried the diluted mixture of hydrogen peroxide for nasal flush. I am a little bit afraid to try the bleach solution. I am curious if anyone had a great success of trying this method. If you did, kindly share how your experience was and what were your detailed steps when you did the procedure. Thank you!

Kindest regards,
Jam
Seconded! I have done nasal flushes with oregano etc. but doesn't seem to get the job done just like when used orally. Bleach mouth rinse has been the most effective for me (MUCH better than HP) so I'd like to try a sinus rinse with it. If I wipe my nose with the back of my hand and smell it there is a putrid smell so I am fairly certain something is going on up my nose but ENTs say I don't have an infection, just chronic congestion.
Mere

Re: Try this, it worked for me

Post by Mere »

I have tried hydrogen peroxide in a nasal rinse. Hurt like hell and did not work.

I know of the yellow sour tongue you talk of. I had it as well, but I kept on with bleach rinse.

Listen, I don't know what worked for me out of the combination in my original post. I continue to have decent breath. Just today I got a haircut and had an amazing conversation with stylist and person who washed my hair. No reactions.

The only other thing I can recommend other than original list(doing all together). Get your saliva flowing as much as possible, so if the killed bad stuff and reintroduced good bacteria (Probiotics oral and stomach are important I think. Chewable always as it hits your mouth first then enters your system) have a nice "ocean" to balance out.
If you seem bloated, which I did and still do. Drink a teaspoon of baking soda 2x a day in 6oz. Of water. It seems to have an all over neutralizing effect on mouth and body.

Thinking about every single one of you. This debilitating issue needs to end.
Jam

Post by Jam »

Mere wrote:I have tried hydrogen peroxide in a nasal rinse. Hurt like hell and did not work.

I know of the yellow sour tongue you talk of. I had it as well, but I kept on with bleach rinse.

Listen, I don't know what worked for me out of the combination in my original post. I continue to have decent breath. Just today I got a haircut and had an amazing conversation with stylist and person who washed my hair. No reactions.

The only other thing I can recommend other than original list(doing all together). Get your saliva flowing as much as possible, so if the killed bad stuff and reintroduced good bacteria (Probiotics oral and stomach are important I think. Chewable always as it hits your mouth first then enters your system) have a nice "ocean" to balance out.
If you seem bloated, which I did and still do. Drink a teaspoon of baking soda 2x a day in 6oz. Of water. It seems to have an all over neutralizing effect on mouth and body.

Thinking about every single one of you. This debilitating issue needs to end.
Hi Mere,

Thank you so much for your kind heart. This situation can really cause isolation and depression. I will go back using the bleach mouth wash and the oregano sinus wash. Need to buy a vegan gummy digestive probiotic and a good brand of oral probiotic. I strongly believe there's hope for all of us . I will update you regarding my therapy

Kindest regards,
Jam
Jam

Re: Diluted Hydrogen Peroxide for Nasal Rinse

Post by Jam »

ttylxman2 wrote:
Jam wrote:Hello everyone,

I am curious if anyone has tried the diluted mixture of hydrogen peroxide for nasal flush. I am a little bit afraid to try the bleach solution. I am curious if anyone had a great success of trying this method. If you did, kindly share how your experience was and what were your detailed steps when you did the procedure. Thank you!

Kindest regards,
Jam
Seconded! I have done nasal flushes with oregano etc. but doesn't seem to get the job done just like when used orally. Bleach mouth rinse has been the most effective for me (MUCH better than HP) so I'd like to try a sinus rinse with it. If I wipe my nose with the back of my hand and smell it there is a putrid smell so I am fairly certain something is going on up my nose but ENTs say I don't have an infection, just chronic congestion.
Hi there,

Have you tried the whole 2 weeks of using oregano nasal wash? Check out the previous original Message posted by Mere. Hopefully this method works for you as it did to her.

Kindest regards,
Jam
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Jam wrote:Hi Mere and everyone,

Today is just my first day of trying the whole treatment procedure. I noticed a slight difference when I used the diluted bleach mixture which is 1/2 tsp to 1/2 cup of water. I used 2 drops of essential organic oregano oil with water and salt, brushed with baking soda and vegan toothpaste, took 2 tablets of oral probiotic and 1 capsule of the digestive probiotic ( I couldn't find the gummy bear type). The essential oil is too strong, so I just bought the oil of oregano with olive oil from whole foods and will try that tonight. I still have that sour taste and a little bit of white tongue coating. How long did it take you guys to see the difference? On your first day of trying the whole procedure, did you have an automatic positive result such as sour taste gone, PND gone? To be honest I got a little depressed when I felt that the sour taste was still there after doing the treatment. Anyway, I'm still keeping my hopes high, maybe I did not do the steps properly, maybe it's too early to see the results. Will keep you guys updated once I finish my 2 weeks. Thank you :D

Regards,
Jam
It should work right away it's probably bc your adding to many other things
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
ttylxman2
Junior

Post by ttylxman2 »

Not sure if this was posted yet: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18444487

"CONCLUSION:

Nasal lavage with 0.05% NaOCl solution in saline is suitable for long-term use and seems to be a good alternative to lavage with saline alone in the management of symptomatic RS associated with recurrent SA infections due to patient-specific SA clonotypes"

"F-actin network loss and decreased expression of ezrin were significant in cells exposed to 0.5%, but not in those exposed to 0.05% NaOCl. "

I don't know for sure what that last part is saying but it seems to mean that the sinus cells become damaged by 0.5% and not 0.05%.

So be careful!
blessedrich
Re: Try this, it worked for m

Post by blessedrich »

Mere wrote:Also please read and do the flip turn sinus wash procedure. Simply using a basic neti pot or NeilMed flush is not good enough!!

I do it in the shower, but can also at sink.

I mixed my oil of oregano water and salt (use filtered water) in an old small bottle with dropper.

I put my head all the way back , drop in mixture, sit for 5 seconds with head back, look at ceiling , then pinch nose then bend over and put me head between my legs. Sit another 5 seconds. Stand up and pinch one side nose, and blow gently. Do opposite side of nose.

Make sure to be gentle with yourself!!
I believe i need to do the Flip Turn sinus wash myself. I have read about it from the link you provided but still didn't get what the procedure was asking me to do. Any visual aid on how this is done? video or pictures showing how this is done. Because this can be very dangerous if not done right.

What i use to do to get solution into my throat and reach other places is I suck in the solution whiles I am doing the sinus wash. I nearly choked to death doing that so I stopped.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello im ricky from the philippines. Also hav bb since 1998. Quite long. Also have the same symptoms fecal breath and a phlegm substance coming from the throat. Wat i hav done is tooth extraction, h pylori tonsillectomy but none of it worked. Just like to ask are u sure its pnd? Becoz i tink its not pnd. The phlegm like substance is not coming from the nose but coming from the gut. This is why it smells poop. The last time i had was endoscopy and the doc said its bile reflux. He gave me med but it didnt work. I never went bak becoz wen it comes to bb, i dont trust doctors anymore.
Jam

Post by Jam »

[quote="ttylxman2"]Not sure if this was posted yet: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18444487

"CONCLUSION:

Nasal lavage with 0.05% NaOCl solution in saline is suitable for long-term use and seems to be a good alternative to lavage with saline alone in the management of symptomatic RS associated with recurrent SA infections due to patient-specific SA clonotypes"

"F-actin network loss and decreased expression of ezrin were significant in cells exposed to 0.5%, but not in those exposed to 0.05% NaOCl. "

Thank you for posting the research. I didn't complete the whole two weeks of the oregano rinse because I've been very busy for the past three weeks. Also I would like to ask if your symptoms are similar as mine.

• I have clear Coloured PND. The mucous production gets worse after I eat. When I try to cough it out, it has a little bit of yellow tinge phlegm but mostly it's clear.
•constant sour taste in my mouth

• I don't have runny nose, my nose is pretty much clear.
• No nasal BB
•white coated tongue
•I notice I burp a lot
•Bowel movement is okay, usually 2x/day

A little bit of history:
I was BB free for Two years when I first started the nasal saline flip flush with Hydrogen peroxide as mouth wash. After 4 days of continuously using the treatment, I became BB free. But when I stopped doing the nasal saline flush , my BB came back again. However this time the procedure didn't get rid of my BB. So I have a theory that my bacteria became resistant to saline flush and needs a stronger solution to flush it out. I'm still afraid to use the bleach solution because I've seen others posted that when NaOCL was stopped, their BB returned.
Jam

Post by Jam »

ttylxman2 wrote:Not sure if this was posted yet: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18444487

"CONCLUSION:

I don't know for sure what that last part is saying but it seems to mean that the sinus cells become damaged by 0.5% and not 0.05%.

So be careful!
Hi buddy,

Thank you for posting the research. I didn't complete the whole two weeks of the oregano rinse because I've been very busy for the past three weeks. Also I would like to ask if your symptoms are similar as mine.

• I have clear Coloured PND. The mucous production gets worse after I eat. When I try to cough it out, it has a little bit of yellow tinge phlegm but mostly it's clear.
•constant sour taste in my mouth

• I don't have runny nose, my nose is pretty much clear.
• No nasal BB
•white coated tongue
•I notice I burp a lot
•Bowel movement is okay, usually 2x/day

A little bit of history:
I was BB free for Two years when I first started the nasal saline flip flush with Hydrogen peroxide as mouth wash. After 4 days of continuously using the treatment, I became BB free. But when I stopped doing the nasal saline flush , my BB came back again. However this time the procedure didn't get rid of my BB. So I have a theory that my bacteria became resistant to saline flush and needs a stronger solution to flush it out. I'm still afraid to use the bleach solution because I've seen others posted that when NaOCL was stopped, their BB returned.
Jam

Post by Jam »

Ricky wrote:Hello im ricky from the philippines. Also hav bb since 1998. Quite long. Also have the same symptoms fecal breath and a phlegm substance coming from the throat. Wat i hav done is tooth extraction, h pylori tonsillectomy but none of it worked. Just like to ask are u sure its pnd? Becoz i tink its not pnd. The phlegm like substance is not coming from the nose but coming from the gut. This is why it smells poop. The last time i had was endoscopy and the doc said its bile reflux. He gave me med but it didnt work. I never went bak becoz wen it comes to bb, i dont trust doctors anymore.
Hi Ricky,

Did you try any of the previous suggestions like Liver cleanse, probiotics, changing your diet? If you think it's coming from liver or stomach or intestine, try a cleansing diet first.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

I tried diet and i lost a lot of weight. But it didnt help. I really tink its not coming from the respiratory system but in our digestive tract. Becoz i tried flushing my nose too for weeks. It didnt help. I tink dat somehow antibiotics hav somehow damaged our digestive system enabling dis pleghm like substance to climb into our throat. The last time i went to d doc i had endoscopy. Dat was 2007 year. He said the pleghm coming from my throat was bile reflux. I am just puzzled how come its reflux wen im not having any gas pains. Is there any test dat we cud test the pleghm like substance coming from our throat? Is der?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic