Your Email Address:

First Name:

THINK I MAY HAVE GUM DISEASE 10+YRS OF BB

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Cureplzz
Advanced
THINK I MAY HAVE GUM DISEASE 10+YRS OF BB

Post by Cureplzz »

Hello everyone so I've suffered from bb since I was 12 I'm now 25 I came across another users post on how he found a cure after finding out he has gum disease so of course I do as we all do once someone find a cure and look up the signs and symptoms of GD. I do feel I fit the signs a little back story when I was 9 I had a tooth removed because if grew in wrong on the side of my gums it smelled so bad everything was great once I got it pulled. Anyways I'm going to the dentist sometime this week I'll keep everyone updated fingers crossed.
Here are the s/s

bad breath, toothache, bright red gums, loose teeth, receding gums, tender gums, or tooth loss
Also common: swelling or bleeding

PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Lzo
Total Newbie
Re: THINK I MAY HAVE GUM DISEASE 10+YRS OF BB

Post by Lzo »

I think I might have it too. I've recently started brushing with liquid soap, and it's help cut down on the smell. I plan to go to the dentist soon too.
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Lzo wrote:I think I might have it too. I've recently started brushing with liquid soap, and it's help cut down on the smell. I plan to go to the dentist soon too.

When brushing your teeth brush the actual gum I did this right before coming to work and my bb is gone so far been a hour.
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Guys I actually TALKED to someone face to face she didn't react with rubing her nose etc...
Lzo
Total Newbie

Post by Lzo »

Cureplzz wrote:Guys I actually TALKED to someone face to face she didn't react with rubing her nose etc...
Yay! This is great news! I'm also trying something called "oil pulling" with coconut oil. I'll let you know how this works out for me.
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Currently at dentist I'm waiting I'm so nervous for the first time I marked I have bad breath on the form I'm going to be open about it..... I'll update later
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

He said I don't HAVE gd I'm so disappointed
deedee8

Post by deedee8 »

Cureplzz wrote:He said I don't HAVE gd I'm so disappointed
Its a good thing to rule out gd.. Now you know what you don't have, you can follow up with your regular doctor and start ruling out things one by one and get to the root of the problem.

I'm going to the dentist tomorrow, I'm going through the same thing.. Taking one step at a time :)
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

So I don't have GD I'm so depressed at this point
So far I've had my tonsils removed I've been treated for H plori with a negative stool test to confirm it was gone I've brushed my teeth 50×day floss tried those freaking bad breath mouth washes THAT Don't work I'm just over it I did oil pulling last night with no help...god plz help us alllll
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Oh btw my dentist said my mouth in in great shape...yea right doc it just smellsss LIKE SHITTTT!! He completely avoided that Fact ](*,) ](*,) #-o
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic