Your Email Address:

First Name:

I Brush with SOAP

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Lzo
Total Newbie
I Brush with SOAP

Post by Lzo »

Hi folks,

I am new to the forum and wanted to share something I've recently been doing the last past few weeks. I've been brushing with liquid soap. It's not a cure all, but it has cut down on my bb.

Before, everytime I'd brush with regular toothpaste, my breath would emit a strong fish smell...and ofcourse the regular stench throughout the day as usual.

Brushing with soap helped me land a job! In past interviews, I could always tell when/if the interviewer caught a whiff of my breath...then I knew I could kiss that opportunity goodbye. I start the new job soon and I'm determined to formulate a game plan on keeping my bb at bay!

I def. plan on bringing my soap and toothbrush to brush after lunch. Maybe I'll make a concoction of spring water and mint leaves in a blender and put it in a huge water bottle to sip on throughout the day.

One things for sure is that I need to see the dentist soon. I can tell the problem is coming from my gums. My oral hygiene over the years has been lacking. Now, I have to get strict with proper care.

Cureplzz
Advanced
Re: I Brush with SOAP

Post by Cureplzz »

Use real toothpaste and brush your gums top to bottom inside out for 2mins each if it's your gum your mouth will improve soooo much also when u eat gum chew it for a little then spread it across ur gums if the smell get better like mine did then it's ur gums I truly can't believe I finally know the cause.
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic