Your Email Address:

First Name:

Sharing A Post I Read That Gives A Little Hope

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
deedee8
Sharing A Post I Read That Gives A Little Hope

Post by deedee8 »

I just read the following from http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Respirator ... ult-widget

Bad smell coming from nose..Found a Cure!!! Yayyyy

I have been suffering from a really horrible smell coming from my nostrils and if i sniffed i could also taste it..i tried actifed tablets and cattarh capsules but after a week it was still there..as if i had bad breath but instead of coming from my mouth it was coming from my nose..very embarrassing as I work with customers every day and was sure they could smell it too. So I went to the doctor and he gave me a nasal cream called Naseptin and some tablets called Erythromycin. After only a day of using these the smell has gone! So there is a cure out there...its just finding the right one..now i don't know if its the cream that works or the tablets or both together but i'm just glad its gone. I have to finish the course tho. I was told that the smell was caused by bacteria that lives in the nose which had got infected. Hope this helps.

Robert20
Junior
Re: Sharing A Post I Read That Gives A Little Hope

Post by Robert20 »

So happy for you! I hope it never comes back
deedee8

Post by deedee8 »

I haven't found a cure.. That's the post that I read, I copied and paste it to share with others (to give hope).

I'm seriously thinking I have an infection, the smell is getting worse. I always had BB but in the past month every time I leave a room and I go back to it, I can smell a putrid smokey smell that I leave behind and it appears to be getting worse :-(

I have a dentist appointment tomorrow, then an appointment with a new primary doctor (July 3rd). I'm going to purchase a NeilMed Pharmaceutical Original Sinus Rinse Kit to start rinsing my sinuses. I've gone the herbal route, I've chickened out in pressuring my doctors and dentist in the past and let them bounce me around. I'm taking charge of this affliction and I am going to go step by step and document it as I go along to hopefully help other people.

I know it's not going to stop over night and I know it's going to take some time. However the best thing that happened to me was finding out that people could smell it because it's fueled me to really get to the root of the problem.

Wishing you and everyone on here success. I'm here if you need to chat :)
ttylxman2
Junior

Post by ttylxman2 »

Unfortunately it is quite common to have BB and nasal odor disappear while on antibiotics, which is exactly what the quoted OP was on when they posted their cure. After all the source of most smells from the human body is due to byproducts of bacteria.The trick is having the changes stick around and that's the hard part. Most of the time all you're doing is making your BB resistant to whatever antibiotic you're taking..

Need to take out the source. Probably a stubborn biofilm protected infection that won't be taken out by a week or two of antibiotics. Some people here have mentioned it took 2 months on heavy antibiotics to really cure themselves.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic