Your Email Address:

First Name:

I figured out a "bad breath be gone" regimen

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Lzo
Total Newbie
I figured out a "bad breath be gone" regimen

Post by Lzo »

It's important to note that I learned that my bad breath is coming from my gums, so this regimen will only work if yours is coming from your gums as well.

Oil pulling with coconut oil works wonders against bad breath! If your bb is severe like mine, you'll probably need to do this at least twice a day, first thing in the morning and last at night.

How it works:

1. Get 100% organic coconut oil

2. Scoop out a tablespoon and put it in your mouth

3.Swish the oil around your mouth for 20 minutes (10 minutes in, I spit it out and re-up with another fresh tablespoon of coconut oil because it starts to get diluted with your saliva after a while, resume swishing)

4.Spit out in a bag always, as oil clogs pipes

5. Then brush and/or floss as you normally would. Again, since my bb is severe, during this stage of the process, I go an extra step and add a drop or two of Eucalyptus oil to my brush. Eucalyptus oil is the top main ingredient in Listerine. (Do NOT use Eucalyptus oil for oil pulling, only coconut oil as stated above)

After done brushing, I then dab 2 drops of Eucalyptus oil on my finger and apply all over my gums.

Then, add 1 drop of Eucalyptus oil to at least a 16oz bottle of water, shake it up and sip on throughout the day to help keep down the bb. Do not use too much Eucalyptus oil, just a drop or two at a time, as too much Eucalyptus oil can be poisonous.

Be sure to brush and apply Eucalyptus to gums after every time you eat wherever you are.

ETA: I'm going to experiment with rubbing the coconut oil over my gums and putting it in water instead of the Eucalyptus...don't want to smell like grandma all the time with the Eucalyptus.

pepper234

Re: I figured out a "bad breath be gone" regimen

Post by pepper234 »

Hi Lzo, Thanks for sharing. I've been doing oil pulling but it hasn't really worked so far. How long till you saw results? I'm not sure if my bb is oral-related.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic