Your Email Address:

First Name:

Cured (5 month update)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Attraction
Advanced

Cured (5 month update)

Post by Attraction »

It is 5 months since being cured of bad breath. I am pleased to say, the odor is still gone. Below is my personal story.

A brief recap of my story: I struggled with bb for 7 years, people telling me I smelled like sh*t, social isolation, etc.

I thought it was my stomach, intestines, genetics, nasal cavity, colon, digestive system, TMAU - you name it, I thought I had it.

Well, it turns out it was my mouth all along.

Upon visiting the dentist, he says I have a deep Root Canal infection, 3 cavities and 4 rotten Wisdom Teeth + severly infected tonsils (with stones).

After getting these issues fixed, my halitosis disappeared completely.

Thank you to everyone here for your continued support & research into this terrible curse. While this forum isn't the ultimate reason for my solution, I learned a lot about halitosis & how to keep it under control.

P.S. My #1 recommendation to solve your bb is getting a full-mouth X-ray whereby a dentist is able to examine every tooth, gums, etc. for decay. Secondly, if you have tonsil stones you absolutely must get a tonsillectomy. Thank you all again, and have a great day.

Cureplzz
Advanced
Re: Cured (5 month update)

Post by Cureplzz »

This isn't my problem but I'm sure someone can relate thanks so much for coming back congratulations to you enjoy lifffee!
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Did you have nasal BB? Also, how severe was your BB?
Attraction
Advanced

Post by Attraction »

Cureplzz wrote:This isn't my problem but I'm sure someone can relate thanks so much for coming back congratulations to you enjoy lifffee!
Thank you. Hope you also find a cure asap!
winter wrote:Did you have nasal BB? Also, how severe was your BB?
Yes. Hence why I thought it might be a deviated septum at one point. However, it was simply that my breath was basketball-court filling, and there was so much bacteria in my throat/sinus/mouth region.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Attraction wrote:It is 5 months since being cured of bad breath. I am pleased to say, the odor is still gone. Below is my personal story.

A brief recap of my story: I struggled with bb for 7 years, people telling me I smelled like sh*t, social isolation, etc.

I thought it was my stomach, intestines, genetics, nasal cavity, colon, digestive system, TMAU - you name it, I thought I had it.

Upon visiting the dentist, he says I have a deep Root Canal infection, 3 cavities and 4 rotten Wisdom Teeth + severly infected tonsils (with stones).

Thank you to everyone here for your continued support & research into this terrible curse. While this forum isn't the ultimate reason for my solution, I learned a lot about halitosis & how to keep it under control.

P.S. My #1 recommendation to solve your bb is getting a full-mouth X-ray whereby a dentist is able to examine every tooth, gums, etc. for decay. Secondly, if you have tonsil stones you absolutely must get a tonsillectomy. Thank you all again, and have a great day.
My dentist did an x ray and said its all normal. Although i appreciate the dentist because he said "i really smell something!" My dentist said that i should seek a professional. What happens next is a merry go road. Doctor here. Doctor there. Endless visits. Well, i hope it will end.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Attraction wrote:
Cureplzz wrote:This isn't my problem but I'm sure someone can relate thanks so much for coming back congratulations to you enjoy lifffee!
Thank you. Hope you also find a cure asap!
winter wrote:Did you have nasal BB? Also, how severe was your BB?
Yes. Hence why I thought it might be a deviated septum at one point. However, it was simply that my breath was basketball-court filling, and there was so much bacteria in my throat/sinus/mouth region.
Did sinus rinse and mouthwash help with your BB at all? Did what you eat affect your BB even after brushing, flossing, and gargling? Like spicy food or oily food made you stink worse for a couple days.
pepper234

Post by pepper234 »

Attraction wrote:It is 5 months since being cured of bad breath. I am pleased to say, the odor is still gone. Below is my personal story.

I'm curious- how long had you not gone to the dentist? I go every six months but i wonder if my dentist is missing anything.
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

Congratulations. I'm getting my tonsils out next month. Hope it's my cure.
Justice
Junior

Post by Justice »

Hi Attraction....?

In what place in your teeth the 4 rotten wisdom teeth...???

and do you have sore throat? i mean back then when you still have BB..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic