Your Email Address:

First Name:

Floss my teeth question

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Cureplzz
Advanced
Floss my teeth question

Post by Cureplzz »

why does my breath improves tremendous almost completely gone when floss my teeth does that mean my problem has to do with my gums?

PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Cureplzz
Advanced
Re: Floss my teeth question

Post by Cureplzz »

I'm so depressed I'm going to Dallas tx in August for a wedding with this horrible ass breath I got to find a cure I think I'm going to go in to doctor and open up I need a cure bad ASAP
Gingin

Post by Gingin »

Hello, I totally hear you. Been struggling for years and have tried so many things to figure this problem out. Though I still struggle I have learned a great deal about this and have a few tricks that may help you. When you floss, use a different part if the floss for each area that you floss. Also, if you have tea tree oil or oregano oil, place a in between your index and thumb and run a fresh piece of floss through them to get the oil on the entire piece of floss and then floss your teeth. You can also do this with baking soda and a dab of water. You want to disrupt the colony of bacteria with flossing and the oils will help in killing off the bacteria. I also suggest a hydro floss if finances permit. Lastly, Even if you think the odor is localized to the gym area I suggest that you scrape then brush your tongue, inside your checks and gums with baking soda and then gargle. I hope this is a little helpful and that we all have complete healing soon . ☺️
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Thanks I'll try that im starting to feel like I just need a good dentist cleaning I have one on Thursday I was treated for hyplori I'm thinking that was the cAuse of my main bb now but I'll see Thursday how it goes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic