Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
RamboRadinski
Re: Bad Breath from Mouth & NOSE!!!!! HELP PLEASE

Post by RamboRadinski »

Hi

The sinuses are the route of the problem.

Chronic sinusitis producing decaying stinky mucus which runs down the back of our noses and mixes with food particles in the back of the throught and produces super stinky stink stink.

You need to find a good ENT, thats what I think I have now found (there are loads of ENTs out there that are useless).

Using cotton buds I have determined that my left nasal cavity is almost completely closed up and the right is not much better, if my ENT gets a through draft of air going through my sinuses I think that will wipe out my anaerobic bacteria and cure the chronic sinusitis and so stinky mucus.

Take a look at youtube and search halitosis sinus surgery.

One final peace of advice, do NOT do regular salt water nasal rinses, I made myself very ill doing them regularly.

Hope this info helps.

I am going to beat this thing.

Kind regards

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I think your septum is deviated....and usually it works like this, only one nostril is open at the same time.....at least in my case......
there were people who had surgery to make their breathing easier, but their bb did not improve.....just my thoughts....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Hopeful1

Post by Hopeful1 »

RamboRadinski wrote:Hi

Chronic sinusitis producing decaying stinky mucus which runs down the back of our noses and mixes with food particles in the back of the throught and produces super stinky stink stink.

You need to find a good ENT, thats what I think I have now found (there are loads of ENTs out there that are useless).

Using cotton buds I have determined that my left nasal cavity is almost completely closed up and the right is not much better, if my ENT gets a through draft of air going through my sinuses I think that will wipe out my anaerobic bacteria and cure the chronic sinusitis and so stinky mucus.

One final peace of advice, do NOT do regular salt water nasal rinses, I made myself very ill doing them regularly.

Hope this info helps.

Kind regards
Thanks for this information!!! :) And I was told to try rinsing the pepsin/acid from my nasal passages by doin a saline flush once a day-this is what made u sick? What effects did it cause?
Hopeful1

Post by Hopeful1 »

Jimi Stein wrote:I think your septum is deviated....and usually it works like this, only one nostril is open at the same time.....at least in my case......
there were people who had surgery to make their breathing easier, but their bb did not improve.....just my thoughts....
Hmmmmm I just read up on this after reading your post & it seems everything (regardless of actual cause) is all pointing back to nasal congestion/blockage & post nasal drip including this deviation of the septum.
Hopeful1

Post by Hopeful1 »

Hope this info helps.

Kind regards
Hi,

Any update on yours? Were you getting surgery on your sinuses? If so how'd it go?

I went to a new ENT today for another opinion.....I had him look in my nose/throat with a scope. No signs of infections but there is a buildup of mucus/PND. I convinced him to treat me with an antibiotic in hopes to try to help the smell incase it really is due to infection. He prescribed Amoxicillin-calvunate 825 for 10 days. He also suggested Flonase daily use to try to help stop some of the mucus production. Has anyone ever tried these methods?
RamboRadinski

Post by RamboRadinski »

Hi

I went to my ENT but have been given another appointment late July due to CT scans not being available.

I should hopfully have my FESS operation soon after.

My advice would be to really stay away from regular sinus salt water rinses, I got bad acid reflux and it seemed to sap all my energy for some reason. People snort things to get high because it intruduces the drug straight into the blood stream and I think introducing disolved salt into that environment is very bad, it is for me anyway. If you notice no bad reactions then maybe continue but research it further.

My experiments have been moving in a different direction, the sinuses are groups of cripts, and I have developed a flexable plastic tool (the flexible emptyed interior of a biro pen) that gets to the back of my nose and clears the cripts. Using this, and previously cotton buds, I have determined that the left cavity is the main source of the problem, its structure is closed up mostly but I dont feel it when I breath. I have built up a good image of the internals of my nose just very gentally using this tool, I have actually cleared some of the blockage as well and have been told the smell is improving.

I did think it was just the ethmoids that were infected but I now think the sphenoids and maxcilary sinuses are aswell.

Hope this advice helps.

Be careful with salt water.

Kind regards
Last edited by RamboRadinski on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RamboRadinski

Post by RamboRadinski »

Hi

One more useful tip im experimenting with.

Is to go complete cold turkey on all forms of dairy products, especially chocolate. This has been very hard for me, about a week into it, but it reduces the levels of stinky mucus production.

And anything which does that is a good thing.

Best wishes
Hopeful1

Post by Hopeful1 »

I went to my ENT but have been given another appointment late July due to CT scans not being available.

My advice would be to really stay away from regular sinus salt water rinses, I got bad acid reflux and it seemed to sap all my energy for some reason. People snort things to get high because it intruduces the drug straight into the blood stream and I think introducing disolved salt into that environment is very bad, it is for me anyway. If you notice no bad reactions then maybe continue but research it further.

My experiments have been moving in a different direction, the sinuses are groups of cripts, and I have developed a flexable plastic tool (the flexible emptyed interior of a biro pen) that gets to the back of my nose and clears the cripts. Using this, and previously cotton buds, I have determined that the left cavity is the main source of the problem, its structure is closed up mostly but I dont feel it when I breath. I have built up a good image of the internals of my nose just very gentally using this tool, I have actually cleared some of the blockage as well and have been told the smell is improving.

I did think it was just the ethmoids that were infected but I now think the sphenoids and maxcilary sinuses are aswell.

Hope this advice helps.

Kind regards
That is great! How did u clear the blockage exactly? & Did u have thick smelly mucus come out?
RamboRadinski

Post by RamboRadinski »

Hi

Just experimenting by pushing the cotton buds/plastic rod into my nostrills and then pushinging it to the side so air can get in to the sinuses. I then can clear alot of mucus into a tissue.

Not a permanent cure, ENT FESS operation should hopefully do that.

Again be very careful putting things into your nose, the last thing you want is a cotton bud stuck in your nose!

Study the anatomy of the sinuses and nasal cavity on google and then watch some videos on chronic sinusitis on youtube.

Build up knowledge on this problem and then get help to solve it. If you do experiment just be very careful. The brain is just behind some thin bone and you dont want to crack that.

Kind regards
Hopeful1

Post by Hopeful1 »

Just experimenting by pushing the cotton buds/plastic rod into my nostrills and then pushinging it to the side so air can get in to the sinuses. I then can clear alot of mucus into a tissue.

Not a permanent cure, ENT FESS operation should hopefully do that.

Again be very careful putting things into your nose, the last thing you want is a cotton bud stuck in your nose!

Study the anatomy of the sinuses and nasal cavity on google and then watch some videos on chronic sinusitis on youtube.

Build up knowledge on this problem and then get help to solve it. If you do experiment just be very careful. The brain is just behind some thin bone and you dont want to crack that.

Kind regards

Thank you for all of your info!!!!
newbiebb3
Total Newbie

Post by newbiebb3 »

RamboRadinski wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:32 pm Hi

Hope this advice helps.

Kind regards
Hi Rambo,

Did you have your surgery? Did it help? I too have nasal odor. Please update. Thanks.
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

I had my surgery for DNS. Sadly it didn't help
jo317
Advanced

Post by jo317 »

Many people that have lpr don't have bad breath, and that may be because of the cause. Bad breath and lpr are simply symptoms of a bigger problem. For some people that is a mechanical issue, but for others it is from other digestion problems like low stomach acid or SIBO. When I started taking a pill specifically for intestinal health, my tongue became pink for the first time in years. If you think you have LPR, test for SIBO. It's also possible we have LPR as well as a low grade infection, so we have bacteria feeding on the mucus lpr causes, while other people don't.

If a low grade infection IS the problem, how can we get rid of that without surgery?
JustHereToHelp
Junior

Post by JustHereToHelp »

RamboRadinski wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:32 am Hi

Hope this info helps.

Kind regards
Update please
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic