Your Email Address:

First Name:

Breath mixing?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
impactdial

Breath mixing?

Post by impactdial »

I've read about this before but till I started noticing it I never truly believed it was possible.

So I've noticed around certain people if they are speaking and I talk, I can smell their breath much stronger. It's definitely something to do with my breath mixing with theirs, but strangely it just smells like what their breath is like if I my mouth is shut and they are chatting away, but the intensity is magnified...

Its very strange......

winter
Sheriff

Re: Breath mixing?

Post by winter »

Happened a few times. But I think what I smelt was my own BB.
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

I don't believe in this phenomena. What i think is happening is that when their breath also enters your mouth you will smell it more strongly.
impactdial

Post by impactdial »

Dead wrote:I don't believe in this phenomena. What i think is happening is that when their breath also enters your mouth you will smell it more strongly.
Hmm maybe that's it, I certainly hope so..... as when it happens Im 10 times more paranoid :(
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

When they talk, they move the throat more, more vibrations and all the gunk gets thrown around, remember, our bb cmes from throat mostly....deep behind tongue.....no mixing at all.....there is all kind of shit down there.....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

winter wrote:Happened a few times. But I think what I smelt was my own BB.
@winter. You are right, long time ago when I was hoping, that it was not my smell, I observed that e.g this particular guy, who I thought
has smell, he was not getting any reactions around him, I was precisely watching, so than I knew that it was mine. But, several times I've
met couple of persons, who really have much more foul breath than me, because others react to their smell and also they told me that. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic