Your Email Address:

First Name:

Triple therapy worked for me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
pinecrest11
Total Newbie
Triple therapy worked for me

Post by pinecrest11 »

I have suffered from BB all my life; I’m 40 now. After trying every product available with no success I thought of something while trying to fall asleep.
• Chlorine dioxide works but not successful
• Hydrogen peroxide works but not successful
• Baking soda works but not successful
I decided to mix all three products and have had very good results so far. The white coating on the back of my tongue is gone; I don’t have morning breath; When I do a smell test by licking the back of my hand there is no smell.
All three products will cost less than $15 at Walmart of Walgreens. Please try this out and let me know if it works for you.

ikageorgian
Advanced

Re: Triple therapy worked for me

Post by ikageorgian »

pinecrest11 wrote:I have suffered from BB all my life; I’m 40 now. After trying every product available with no success I thought of something while trying to fall asleep.
• Chlorine dioxide works but not successful
• Hydrogen peroxide works but not successful
• Baking soda works but not successful
I decided to mix all three products and have had very good results so far. The white coating on the back of my tongue is gone; I don’t have morning breath; When I do a smell test by licking the back of my hand there is no smell.
All three products will cost less than $15 at Walmart of Walgreens. Please try this out and let me know if it works for you.
If you take your time and review my recent posts you will find all the answers. I'm here on this forum since 2011.

Of course I was getting reactions PATM as you call it, all the time, I had chronic room filling worst breath ever. Imagine A)Fart, B)Fecal, C) Valeric, D)Bad tooth Caries,E) Butane gas and F) Sulfur gas VSC smell altogether, and it was changing it's smell variations depending what I eat or drink......
It's a F...... very long story, life long story........
After bentonite Cleanse couple of years later, Type 3 halitosis was gone, e.g. A,B,C,D,F. But unfortunately Type 1 and Type 2 halitosis
remained, fortunately until 10 days ago I've started Sodiumhypochlorite mouth and nasal rinses and Bingo, I F....... defeated this disease, I'm now in process.
No F... Sulfur Smell neither from mouth, tongue and throat, nor from nasal cavities, nose smell.

Any questions?? :D :D [-o< [-o<
Last edited by ikageorgian on Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

How long have you been bb free now?
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Dead wrote:How long have you been bb free now?

@Dead Completely 100%, after started + nasal rinses with sodiumhypochlorite 5 days man, after living hell of 36 years. :D :D [-o< [-o<
pinecrest11
Total Newbie

Post by pinecrest11 »

It has been a week. All the signs looks really good.

I forgot to mention Closys has chlorine dioxide.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

pinecrest11 wrote:It has been a week. All the signs looks really good.

I forgot to mention Closys has chlorine dioxide.

Yes, but we use sodiumhypochlorite it's NaCl. Ordinary washing bleach. 8)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

you can donate to our site for saving you, without this site you would suffer till being old trust me
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Jimi Stein wrote:you can donate to our site for saving you, without this site you would suffer till being old trust me
Dear Mr. Stein, thank you for humble and meek address, I think, I have donated to this site when I bought your e-book years ago.I want to ask you please, I don't need nobodies directive and indicium, what to do and when to do. It is Lords will, that this site exists and his will if I've found the cure (let's see in long run) I hope I did, I have suffered alot and have spent shit loads of money on this fake products and to this false companies, notwithstanding I have money or not, so my dear friend let's don't loose our face, don't make ourselves look like that greedy companies and be nice and greatful to users of this site, ill people, who are tremendously suffering from this lethal curse and let's fullfill our divine denomination to help each other without benefit, profit or interest. God bless You Mr.Stein and Your site in doing this blissful job helping people out, around the world. Remember Jimi, "The world is full of good people,if you can't find one be one". Be blessed [-o< [-o< [-o<
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

ikageorgian wrote:
Jimi Stein wrote:you can donate to our site for saving you, without this site you would suffer till being old trust me
Dear Mr. Stein, thank you for humble and meek address, I think, I have donated to this site when I bought your e-book years ago.I want to ask you please, I don't need nobodies directive and indicium, what to do and when to do. It is Lords will, that this site exists and his will if I've found the cure (let's see in long run) I hope I did, I have suffered alot and have spent shit loads of money on this fake products and to this false companies, notwithstanding I have money or not, so my dear friend let's don't loose our face, don't make ourselves look like that greedy companies and be nice and greatful to users of this site, ill people, who are tremendously suffering from this lethal curse and let's fullfill our divine denomination to help each other without benefit, profit or interest. God bless You Mr.Stein and Your site in doing this blissful job helping people out, around the world. Remember Jimi, "The world is full of good people,if you can't find one be one". Be blessed [-o< [-o< [-o<
so you said you spend tons of money for garbage halitomafia products, probably thousands, who knows and you cant donate here to help...and then lecture me about being greedy and a good man? You do as you wish.....but don't teach me how to be a good person.....you see any halitomafia ads here.....if i would be greedy i would put some halitomafia ads on and live better life so please, stop.....if you think your cure is worth 29 usd as my ebook, and spending thousands on fake harmful halitomafia products...then be so......but it is me who is paying for this site, you just come to visit..... :oops:

who else in the world build a site like this, you see only sites selling shit....and this site is not.......only ebook
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

so you said you spend tons of money for garbage halitomafia products, probably thousands, who knows and you cant donate here to help...and then lecture me about being greedy and a good man? You do as you wish.....but don't teach me how to be a good person.....you see any halitomafia ads here.....if i would be greedy i would put some halitomafia ads on and live better life so please, stop.....if you think your cure is worth 29 usd as my ebook, and spending thousands on fake harmful halitomafia products...then be so......but it is me who is paying for this site, you just come to visit..... :oops:

who else in the world build a site like this, you see only sites selling shit....and this site is not.......only ebook[/quote]

All right Mr. Stein, forget it, let it go. I bet You all be happy to hear, that it's 11-th day of bleach therapy and I'm still bb free.
Ate cheese and sweets this morning, with sweetened black tea and lemon, now I ate vanilla ice cream, no smell at all, no sulphur
gas smell from mouth and nose. I simply don't believe it..... Still paranoid when guys come over to my place, still nervous and sweating.
Guess it needs time to get used to it. You kidding me 36 F.... years of hell and embarrassment, man, I don't know.

Ok, one more thing, for two days I've used sodiumhypochlorite and water mix 1X12 ratio, it's strongest solution, wipes away everything, but burns the tissues. So I recommend 1X20 ratio, it's suitable and effective, tolerable and disinfects and sterilizes everything and everywhere, it gets.

So, good luck everybody. [-o< [-o< [-o<
ttylxman2
Junior

Post by ttylxman2 »

Wait you're rinsing your sinuses out with bleach?

EDIT: That was directed at the OP not whoever this guy is that keeps jacking threads
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

ttylxman2 wrote:Wait you're rinsing your sinuses out with bleach?

EDIT: That was directed at the OP not whoever this guy is that keeps jacking threads
Yes I do. Otherwise it's impossible to wipe out VSC in Sinuses and stop nasal bb.
ttylxman2
Junior

Post by ttylxman2 »

ikageorgian wrote:

Yes I do. Otherwise it's impossible to wipe out VSC in Sinuses and stop nasal bb.
Is this safe? Is there any evidence that shows it doesn't have a chance of burning off your smell receptors?

I've been paranoid about what goes up my nose since that story about zinc sinus rinses causing permanent loss of smell.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

ttylxman2 wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:

Is this safe? Is there any evidence that shows it doesn't have a chance of burning off your smell receptors?

I've been paranoid about what goes up my nose since that story about zinc sinus rinses causing permanent loss of smell.
Let me tell you buddy, It's better to loose sense of smell, than emirate stench smell around and near you.Do you agree?
No, I have perfect smell, even smell other peoples slight odors. :) :) :)
ttylxman2
Junior

Post by ttylxman2 »

ikageorgian wrote:
ttylxman2 wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:

Let me tell you buddy, It's better to loose sense of smell, than emirate stench smell around and near you.Do you agree?
No, I have perfect smell, even smell other peoples slight odors. :) :) :)
Smell is linked to taste so you'd lose both for the most part. No sense of taste or smell would be pretty horrific I don't know about you. That's almost as bad as BB except for the social aspect. My fear would be losing smell and taste and not being able to tell whether I have BB or not when now I can clearly taste and even smell it. That would make life 10x harder if the bleach doesn't cure the BB like it did for you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic