Your Email Address:

First Name:

Triple therapy worked for me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ikageorgian
Advanced

Re: Triple therapy worked for me

Post by ikageorgian »

ttylxman2 wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
ttylxman2 wrote:
Is this safe? Is there any evidence that shows it doesn't have a chance of burning off your smell receptors?

I've been paranoid about what goes up my nose since that story about zinc sinus rinses causing permanent loss of smell.
Let me tell you buddy, It's better to loose sense of smell, than emirate stench smell around and near you.Do you agree?
No, I have perfect smell, even smell other peoples slight odors. :) :) :)
Smell is linked to taste so you'd lose both for the most part. No sense of taste or smell would be pretty horrific I don't know about you. That's almost as bad as BB except for the social aspect. My fear would be losing smell and taste and not being able to tell whether I have BB or not when now I can clearly taste and even smell it. That would make life 10x harder if the bleach doesn't cure the BB like it did for you.
I'm Ok, no smell or taste disorders. Ask "Searching" his the Father of this therapy and his practicing it more than a year.

BTW It's 18-th day of bleach therapy, BB free still.

ttylxman2
Junior
Re: Triple therapy worked for me

Post by ttylxman2 »

Not sure if this was posted yet: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18444487

"CONCLUSION:

Nasal lavage with 0.05% NaOCl solution in saline is suitable for long-term use and seems to be a good alternative to lavage with saline alone in the management of symptomatic RS associated with recurrent SA infections due to patient-specific SA clonotypes"

"F-actin network loss and decreased expression of ezrin were significant in cells exposed to 0.5%, but not in those exposed to 0.05% NaOCl. "

I don't know for sure what that last part is saying but it seems to mean that the sinus cells become damaged by 0.5% and not 0.05%.

So be careful!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic