Your Email Address:

First Name:

I AM FINALLY ****ing CURED:-) UPDATE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Cureplzz
Advanced
Re: I AM FINALLY ****ing CURED:-) UPDATE

Post by Cureplzz »

Damn Bella why so hostel the guy you went off on created this site to make it possible for us to communicate he to suffer from bb so yes he knows how it feel.... Your type of post are usually what scammers usually write that come on here so if course it will be questioned

PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

ikageorgian wrote:
drbella wrote:
Gingin wrote:Congratulations! I read your original post and began looking for dentists that practice ozone therapy . I live in Los Angeles and couldn't find any! So I bought an ozone machine and rented an oxygen tank. I've been drinking the ozonated water And gargling with it for two weeks but no change. Can you explain the therapy the dentist performed please?
Don't get discouraged. This is what you have to do for the treatment to work.

Purchase the puro3 tooth and gum support. It's about $20 from http://www.puro3.com
Purchase a metal tooth scraper
Dental floss
And a ozone machine to cleanse your water. You can find an ozone machine on eBay for cheap.

One quick tip do not use a tongue brush it pushes the bacteria deeper in your tongue

Scrap your tongue as best as you can to remove the coating.
Place a generous amount of puro3 on your tongue and let it sit for at least 10 minutes.
Rinse your month and scrap again. You will instanting feel your mouth feeling more fresh. If the coating is still bad repeat this step again.
Floss your teeth and make sure to reach down in your gum pockets.
Rinse your mouth again only using the ozone water.

Your tongue and nasal odor should go away. If your still having trouble contact me and I will give you the info to the dentist who cured me here in Florida.

If you take your time and review my recent posts you will find all the answers. I'm here on this forum since 2011.

Of course I was getting reactions PATM as you call it, all the time, I had chronic room filling worst breath ever. Imagine A)Fart, B)Fecal, C) Valeric, D)Bad tooth Caries,E) Butane gas and F) Sulfur gas VSC smell altogether, and it was changing it's smell variations depending what I eat or drink......
It's a F...... very long story, life long story........
After bentonite Cleanse couple of years later, Type 3 halitosis was gone, e.g. A,B,C,D,F. But unfortunately Type 1 and Type 2 halitosis
remained, fortunately until 10 days ago I've started Sodiumhypochlorite mouth and nasal rinses and Bingo, I F....... defeated this disease, I'm now in process.
No F... Sulfur Smell neither from mouth, tongue and throat, nor from nasal cavities, nose smell.

Any questions?? :D :D [-o< [-o<
Hello, what dou you think the cleanse healed in your body? I might try it too since the bleech did not help
Thank you
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Summerside wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
drbella wrote:
Don't get discouraged. This is what you have to do for the treatment to work.

Purchase the puro3 tooth and gum support. It's about $20 from http://www.puro3.com
Purchase a metal tooth scraper
Dental floss
And a ozone machine to cleanse your water. You can find an ozone machine on eBay for cheap.

One quick tip do not use a tongue brush it pushes the bacteria deeper in your tongue

Scrap your tongue as best as you can to remove the coating.
Place a generous amount of puro3 on your tongue and let it sit for at least 10 minutes.
Rinse your month and scrap again. You will instanting feel your mouth feeling more fresh. If the coating is still bad repeat this step again.
Floss your teeth and make sure to reach down in your gum pockets.
Rinse your mouth again only using the ozone water.

Your tongue and nasal odor should go away. If your still having trouble contact me and I will give you the info to the dentist who cured me here in Florida.

If you take your time and review my recent posts you will find all the answers. I'm here on this forum since 2011.

Of course I was getting reactions PATM as you call it, all the time, I had chronic room filling worst breath ever. Imagine A)Fart, B)Fecal, C) Valeric, D)Bad tooth Caries,E) Butane gas and F) Sulfur gas VSC smell altogether, and it was changing it's smell variations depending what I eat or drink......
After bentonite Cleanse couple of years later, Type 3 halitosis was gone, e.g. A,B,C,D,F. But unfortunately Type 1 and Type 2 halitosis
remained, fortunately until 10 days ago I've started Sodiumhypochlorite mouth and nasal rinses and Bingo, I F....... defeated this disease, I'm now in process.
No F... Sulfur Smell neither from mouth, tongue and throat, nor from nasal cavities, nose smell.

Hello, what dou you think the cleanse healed in your body? I might try it too since the bleech did not help
Thank you
@summerside I think, it helped to heal candida overgrowth, Leaky gut syndrome and SIBO. Anyway, you have to give it a try, it detoxifies whole body and has no side effects.
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:

Thank you
@summerside I think, it helped to heal candida overgrowth, Leaky gut syndrome and SIBO. Anyway, you have to give it a try, it detoxifies whole body and has no side effects.
I have to. What choice do you have with useless doctors aound you.
I wonder if i should try this and after the bleech again.
Tests at a dentist show high level of vsc gades in my breath and bacteria in my mouth.
Teeth are perfect and the damn antibiotic rinses did nothing as usual

Thanks
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

Does this work with patm symptoms?
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:

Thank you
What happened to your cure in 2013?yPharmol zn.
Went through your posts...
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Summerside wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:
Thank you
What happened to your cure in 2013?yPharmol zn.
Went through your posts...
@summerside. I went to Istanbul for halitosis type diagnosis to Dr.Murat Ayudin, may be I'm misspeling his name, he diagnosed me with type 1-2 halitosis.
Than I've purchased Pharmol Zn mouthwash, but to no avail.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello all

I think this ozone therapy only work for type-1 halitosis. Not for type 2,3
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello ikageorgian

Congrats!

Did the mucus crawling on your throat also disappeared? I think that was associated also with bb. There is always this sticky substance climbing in our throats.

You mean no more reactions from people?

Can we message each other on my email. I'll give you my email [email protected]
Novant
Total Newbie

Post by Novant »

I want to say I have suffered from chronic bad breath since a teenager... I do go to the dentist and practice good hygiene
My breath is so fresh in the morning after my routine and hrs later folks frown or step back.. Some one even sent me an anonymous toothpaste sample in the mail . I feel so bad
I get so depressed. I tried teas, coconut oil you name it
I have changed my diet tremendously and it has help some
I have reached out to an holistic dentist in my area Hopefully I can get an analysis to see the nasty bacteria in my mouth
I want to get Ozone Dental Therapy ... Thanks for the website
jayline502
Total Newbie

Post by jayline502 »

Hi 👋 sorry for my English did the ozone is still working for you? Can u link the machine of ozone that you bought please and also can u mention the doctor that u went because I saw a doctor that does the ozone treatment on Miami and I was wondering if it’s the same that u went thanks on advance
1freshmouth
Total Newbie

Post by 1freshmouth »

This makes sense...I’m going to try it! Thank you for sharing your success story and please continue to update us!
1freshmouth
Total Newbie

Post by 1freshmouth »

I think my bad breath is caused by my gums and tongue. I’ve suffered from halitosis for 11 years now. I used to mask my B.B. with gum, but 11 years ago I got my tooth pulled and since then had room filling BB (ppl say it smells like fart) I recently just got another tooth pulled a few months ago and my tooth was draining with this awful smell and taste. I had to go back to dentist to get it packed, but now my breath smells even worse. Also, I have bad smell between my teeth when I floss and my tongue is always white and dry with a metallic taste. That’s why im convinced that bad breath is coming from my gums and tongue because what ever was draining from my gums was making my tongue taste and smell worse. Im also trying to watch what I eat to cure my B.B. I’ve been a vegan for 10 years,but it hasn’t helped with my bad breath. The only thing that’s helped it is going on a raw food diet by only eating raw veggies and fruits. I’m slowly trying to transition to a 100% raw diet, but it’s so hard. My plan is to be completely on a raw diet starting June 1st. But, we shall see because I struggle with eating a lot of vegetable fried rice and sweets. Smh. Which makes my B.B. worse. ](*,)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic