Your Email Address:

First Name:

I AM FINALLY ****ing CURED:-) UPDATE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
drbella
Total Newbie

I AM FINALLY ****ing CURED:-) UPDATE

Post by drbella »

Hey guys I'm checking back in to give you an update. After all of these years I am finally cured!!! I have no more bad breath, no more nasal odor. My tongue does get coated but after brushing my teeth with the ozone tooth paste and scraping my tongue with a metal scraper. My tongue gets pink. Please try ozone dental therapy guys. It is the answer to your prayers. Remember it's best to go to a holistic dentist who specializes in ozone therapy. I will check by in to give you another update in a couple of months.

Gingin

Re: I AM FINALLY ****ing CURED:-) UPDATE

Post by Gingin »

Congratulations! I read your original post and began looking for dentists that practice ozone therapy . I live in Los Angeles and couldn't find any! So I bought an ozone machine and rented an oxygen tank. I've been drinking the ozonated water And gargling with it for two weeks but no change. Can you explain the therapy the dentist performed please?
guzler
Advanced

Post by guzler »

just to let you know there is one in Santa Ana , just go yelp and look for ozone therapy in orange county .
drbella
Total Newbie

Post by drbella »

Gingin wrote:Congratulations! I read your original post and began looking for dentists that practice ozone therapy . I live in Los Angeles and couldn't find any! So I bought an ozone machine and rented an oxygen tank. I've been drinking the ozonated water And gargling with it for two weeks but no change. Can you explain the therapy the dentist performed please?
Don't get discouraged. This is what you have to do for the treatment to work.

Purchase the puro3 tooth and gum support. It's about $20 from http://www.puro3.com
Purchase a metal tooth scraper
Dental floss
And a ozone machine to cleanse your water. You can find an ozone machine on eBay for cheap.

One quick tip do not use a tongue brush it pushes the bacteria deeper in your tongue

Scrap your tongue as best as you can to remove the coating.
Place a generous amount of puro3 on your tongue and let it sit for at least 10 minutes.
Rinse your month and scrap again. You will instanting feel your mouth feeling more fresh. If the coating is still bad repeat this step again.
Floss your teeth and make sure to reach down in your gum pockets.
Rinse your mouth again only using the ozone water.

Your tongue and nasal odor should go away. If your still having trouble contact me and I will give you the info to the dentist who cured me here in Florida.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

drbella wrote:
Gingin wrote:Congratulations! I read your original post and began looking for dentists that practice ozone therapy . I live in Los Angeles and couldn't find any! So I bought an ozone machine and rented an oxygen tank. I've been drinking the ozonated water And gargling with it for two weeks but no change. Can you explain the therapy the dentist performed please?

Purchase the puro3 tooth and gum support. It's about $20 from http://www.puro3.com
Dental floss
And a ozone machine to cleanse your water. You can find an ozone machine on eBay for cheap.

One quick tip do not use a tongue brush it pushes the bacteria deeper in your tongue

Place a generous amount of puro3 on your tongue and let it sit for at least 10 minutes.
Rinse your month and scrap again. You will instanting feel your mouth feeling more fresh. If the coating is still bad repeat this step again.

Your tongue and nasal odor should go away. If your still having trouble contact me and I will give you the info to the dentist who cured me here in Florida.

If you take your time and review my recent posts you will find all the answers. I'm here on this forum since 2011.

Of course I was getting reactions PATM as you call it, all the time, I had chronic room filling worst breath ever. Imagine A)Fart, B)Fecal, C) Valeric, D)Bad tooth Caries,E) Butane gas and F) Sulfur gas VSC smell altogether, and it was changing it's smell variations depending what I eat or drink......
It's a F...... very long story, life long story........
After bentonite Cleanse couple of years later, Type 3 halitosis was gone, e.g. A,B,C,D,F. But unfortunately Type 1 and Type 2 halitosis
remained, fortunately until 10 days ago I've started Sodiumhypochlorite mouth and nasal rinses and Bingo, I F....... defeated this disease, I'm now in process.
No F... Sulfur Smell neither from mouth, tongue and throat, nor from nasal cavities, nose smell.

Any questions?? :D :D [-o< [-o<
Gingin

Post by Gingin »

Thank you drbella. I just ordered the tooth and gum treatment and I already have an ozone machine. Will follow your treatment plan when the product arrives. I'm also on bentonite clay x 2 per day. Will keep you posted. Thank you!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

drbella wrote:

Dental floss

seems like a scam to me...........you would need to buy these tube every few months right....god for business and why is your username DR????
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Gingin

Post by Gingin »

Drbella, I received the pur03 tooth and gum oil today and followed the instructions you gave for application. Waiting 10 min to scrape off and rinse with ozone water. Very excited. Will keep you posted.
ttylxman2
Junior

Post by ttylxman2 »

Gingin wrote:Drbella, I received the pur03 tooth and gum oil today and followed the instructions you gave for application. Waiting 10 min to scrape off and rinse with ozone water. Very excited. Will keep you posted.
Let us know how this goes!

Ozone treatment at first glance just seems like more quackery like we've seen countless times on these boards over the decade or so I've been lurking.

Would love to see some results.
Gingin

Post by Gingin »

Well the ozonated oil feels fresh in the mouth. It's gentle and silky. I personally don't like the smell of ozone (in water of oil) but it beats some of the other treatments I've been through. I let the oil stay on my tongue and inside of my cheecks for 10 min and then scraped with metal tongue scraper and gargled with ozonated water. My mouth felt fresh . This was last night and by this morning it still felt clean. But Bb eventually raised its ugly head later in the Morning. The reactions I get are sniffs from people I talk to. I was so hoping there wouldn't be any today but there were . will do the treatment again tonight and on the weekend and hope To report back some good results. I had mentioned in another post that I received a treatment on my tongue with the claim that it would wipe off ALL bacteria. I was scared but desperate and got 3 treatments. The product can only be administered by the doctor. It is a mix of chemicals that are very strong. Well , I saw results for a bit but short lived. And my tongue turned grey which was very scary . The oil last night seemed to soothe my tongue and when I scraped the pink color was back almost to how it was before. So if nothing else, the oil may have healed my tongue. I will report back.
Gingin

Post by Gingin »

Well the ozonated oil feels fresh in the mouth. It's gentle and silky. I personally don't like the smell of ozone (in water or oil) but it beats some of the other treatments I've been through. I let the oil stay on my tongue and inside of my cheecks for 10 min and then scraped with metal tongue scraper and gargled with ozonated water. My mouth felt fresh . This was last night and by this morning it still felt clean. But Bb eventually raised its ugly head later in the Morning. The reactions I get are sniffs from people I talk to. I was so hoping there wouldn't be any today but there were . will do the treatment again tonight and on the weekend and hope To report back some good results. I had mentioned in another post that I received a treatment on my tongue with the claim that it would wipe off ALL bacteria. I was scared but desperate and got 3 treatments. The product can only be administered by the doctor. It is a mix of chemicals that are very strong. Well , I saw results for a bit but short lived. And my tongue turned grey which was very scary . The oil last night seemed to soothe my tongue and when I scraped the pink color was back almost to how it was before. So if nothing else, the oil may have healed my tongue. I will report back.
drbella
Total Newbie

Post by drbella »

Jimi Stein wrote:
drbella wrote:

Dental floss

seems like a scam to me...........you would need to buy these tube every few months right....god for business and why is your username DR????

STFU and stop being negative. I suffered for 7 years. I'm not on here selling any products. I came of this site to share my story and what worked for me. You have NO idea how hard it is to go through life for 7 years being ashamed and embarrassed.
Gingin

Post by Gingin »

Well drbella I'm trying the oil and treatment plan. Keeping fingers crossed. Thank you for sharing your experience. I know what's it's like to be ashamed and embarrassed for years. I think many of the people who visit this site do as well. I understand why some are suspicious ; there are so many scams out there. I myself have tried so many things including a treatment from a dr in the east coast (I live in CA) for 8 days and spent $13k for treatment alone for something that he guaranteed would work. Well here I am trying new things so it didn't work . A lot of frauds looking to make money from our desperation. And they're succeeding. Will keep you posted.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

drbella wrote:
Jimi Stein wrote:
drbella wrote:

Dental floss

STFU and stop being negative. I suffered for 7 years. I'm not on here selling any products. I came of this site to share my story and what worked for me. You have NO idea how hard it is to go through life for 7 years being ashamed and embarrassed.
i read your posts, you have been cured few years ago alredy, and now again?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Gingin

Post by Gingin »

Dear drbella, I'm using the ozone oil treatment and don't don't have a marked chAnge to report. Please tell me how long it took for you to see a change. I know you were treated by a Dentist with ozone therapy at first and then you followed up with the treatment at home. Were you totally bb free after the dental treatment or was the healingeventual? Thank you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic