Your Email Address:

First Name:

Flying with sinuses

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
tambaking

Flying with sinuses

Post by tambaking »

I took a 2 hour flight to go see my ent
I had a tonsillectomy a year ago but that did not cure my halitosis. Since I moved to NH from GA. I decided to fly back to see if the ent can find another solution to my fecal bad breath.
First of all the the flight was hell.my ear was in excruciating pain and it feel like my nasal cavity were about to burst due to air pressure.
Rewind 10 years ago I never had bad breath until I after I migrated to the country. When I took my first flight I was experiencing the same flight symptom. Shortly after I moved to the country from overseas, I started developing a mild bad breath that slowly turned fecal.
Does any one have any ideas if flying is correlated with sinus problems that causes bad breath

Secondly my ent decided to put me on antibiotics..
I took antibiotics before and they'll cure me for a week and after that my fecal bad breath will be back even worst.
Is their away to take antibiotics so that it will work effectively long term? Maybe eat certain food and avoid others while taking it. Idk.

Thirdly, I'm thinking about trying nasal probiotics this time right after the antibiotics regiment. I believe my bad breath is from my respiratory system because it emanate both from my mouth and nose

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Flying with sinuses

Post by Jimi Stein »

antibiotics are poison....they reduce bb for a few days, after you stop taking them bb comes right back....
And white coat idiots still prescribe them.....
you will not get cured with antibiotics, you will just mess your body more...
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

No problem with flying other than the embarrassment. I have nasal and oral BB too. I don't think antibiotics worked for me. Have you done a CT scan to check your sinuses?
ttylxman2
Junior

Post by ttylxman2 »

My ears get terribly blocked up on flights because of my sinus congestion which is probably causing my PND and increasing my BB. It's really bad when taking off and landing.. Needs constant yawning just to keep my ears from feeling like they'll explode. I look around and see nobody else having issues or yawning..

I've had about 8 flights or more regarding BB diagnosis and treatment and it is just plain horrible to take such transport for BB sufferers. What I normally do is place a travel blanket over my head with a window seat and then knock myself out with sleeping pills. Also I chew a ton of pepto beforehand as it really helps lower VSCs.

The worst flight was 19+hrs and I think you can all imagine the stress and anxiety that caused.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic