Your Email Address:

First Name:

here's my story - plz advice

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Bb5yrs
Advanced
here's my story - plz advice

Post by Bb5yrs »

hi everyone,
I am 31 I had bb for almost 5 yrs now and here's my story I'll try to make it short.

Once upon a time late 2012, I had a sever wound in my finger and I had to take antibiotics for around 49 day (YES!!!) to treat my finger as the wound was sever. It was after this situation that I developed bad breath.

When I started noticing people's reactions to my bb I went to dentists many dentists, I have my wisdom teeth impact. I tried removing one but it was a very hard experience plus I found that my mother have them impact too so they are probably not the source.

I don't have a white coated tongue.

I moved on to gastro. Dr I did all the blood tests with no gain

then ENTS, some said it's Bec u have nasal allergy and your bb will not go away
I also did a sinus surgery and later another surgery to remove my tonsils too with no gain

The only thing that every stopped my bb was amebazole (similar to metronidazole) stopped it for like a week and then the bb was back again.
I tried probiotics - no success
I tried medications for allergy and PND - no success
tested +ve for hyplori ,got treated - no change in bb

I am now trying medications for gastritis today is my first day. no improvement yet. any suggestions or pointers you see in my story??

Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
tambaking

Re: here's my story - plz advice

Post by tambaking »

Well I don't know what to say but share the same story. I believe my problem started after I took a strong antibiotics because I have to extract an infected tooth. Shortly couple months later my bb when from mild to fecal in couple months. I've tried all type of treatment and nothing works. Tonsillectomy, diet, supplement. And what baffle is is that the only thing that cure me temporarily is antibiotics but once I stopped using it my bb is back with vengeance. I need to figure out why is that
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic