Your Email Address:

First Name:

Finnaly I decide............

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Betty
Total Newbie

Re: Finnaly I decide............

Post by Betty »

Let me tell you that I tried the bleach method before I got my tonsil surgery. It did not work and it make sense that it doesn't if you have tonsil stones. Imagine pouring bleach in a clogged toilet with feces in it. What happens? You don't have a clean smell that's for sure. You get same effect with bleach on tonsil stones.

So I got the tonsil surgery. No antibiotics. Worked wonders, judging by the reaction of others. (I don't trust people when asking about my breath. Most people will lie to my face and then move away, cough, and rub nose.

Go for it! Good luck!

asian boy
Total Newbie

Post by asian boy »

Betty wrote:Let me tell you that I tried the bleach method before I got my tonsil surgery. It did not work and it make sense that it doesn't if you have tonsil stones. Imagine pouring bleach in a clogged toilet with feces in it. What happens? You don't have a clean smell that's for sure. You get same effect with bleach on tonsil stones.

So I got the tonsil surgery. No antibiotics. Worked wonders, judging by the reaction of others. (I don't trust people when asking about my breath. Most people will lie to my face and then move away, cough, and rub nose.

Go for it! Good luck!
Betty, do u remove ur palatine tonsils or ur lingual tonsils?
Betty
Total Newbie

Post by Betty »

I have no idea which was taken out.
crazy4it
Advanced

Post by crazy4it »

terrydin wrote:Seems like tonsils have been put there for a reason why do we always want to take them out?

I would think because for some people it's the cause of bb?
fog
Junior

Post by fog »

google/youtube "tonsilstones" and you will understand.
Golbahar
Junior

Post by Golbahar »

Betty wrote:Let me tell you that I tried the bleach method before I got my tonsil surgery. It did not work and it make sense that it doesn't if you have tonsil stones. Imagine pouring bleach in a clogged toilet with feces in it. What happens? You don't have a clean smell that's for sure. You get same effect with bleach on tonsil stones.

Go for it! Good luck!
And now are you okay AFTER TONSILECTOMY?
YOUR BB HAVE GONE?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic