Your Email Address:

First Name:

is my BB from the gut

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Bb5yrs
Advanced
is my BB from the gut

Post by Bb5yrs »

so my bb is:

- not from sinus/tonsils (had sinus surgery and removed my tonsils)
- and not from PND (tried a medicine to stop it for a while and even while it was not there still had bb),
- and not from teeth (visited many dentists and had an x-ray) and
- not from H.pylori (tested positive and got treated and re-tested to check and it was gone)
- and not from acid reflux (tried taking a medication anyways)
- and not from gastritis (taking currently gastritis medications but no luck)
- and not because of nasal allergies (tried nasal rinses, sprays and allergy medications)

I think it is from my gut and I have constant bloating (it only went away while on h. pylori medications but bb was still present)
The only times my BB went away was when I tried Antibiotics Ameboazole (similar to metronidazole).

do u think it is from my gut? and if so what do u think is the cause?

Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
ikageorgian
Advanced

Re: is my BB from the gut

Post by ikageorgian »

Bb5yrs wrote:so my bb is:

- and not from PND (tried a medicine to stop it for a while and even while it was not there still had bb),
- not from H.pylori (tested positive and got treated and re-tested to check and it was gone)
- and not because of nasal allergies (tried nasal rinses, sprays and allergy medications)

I think it is from my gut and I have constant bloating (it only went away while on h. pylori medications but bb was still present)
The only times my BB went away was when I tried Antibiotics Ameboazole (similar to metronidazole).

Dear friend, like me you have the boquet of BB, halitosis type 1, type 2, type 3 altogether.

Sinus surgery, deviated spectrum, tonsillectomy, is unable to eradicate VSC bacterias, which live in tongue papillae fibers and sinus cavities.
No F...... ENT doctor has a slightest notion of it.

So read the following topics, It's a far too long story:
Topic 1) Only cure for halitosis It's about how to clean and cure your intestines.
Topic 2) Chlorine bleach diluted with water as mouthwash It's temporary cure for eliminating mouth and nasal Sulfur odor.

Good Luck. [-o< [-o< [-o<

Any questions feel free to inquire.
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

ikageorgian wrote:
Bb5yrs wrote:so my bb is:

Dear friend, like me you have the boquet of BB, halitosis type 1, type 2, type 3 altogether.

Sinus surgery, deviated spectrum, tonsillectomy, is unable to eradicate VSC bacterias, which live in tongue papillae fibers and sinus cavities.
No F...... ENT doctor has a slightest notion of it.

So read the following topics, It's a far too long story:
Topic 1) Only cure for halitosis It's about how to clean and cure your intestines.
Topic 2) Chlorine bleach diluted with water as mouthwash It's temporary cure for eliminating mouth and nasal Sulfur odor.

Good Luck. [-o< [-o< [-o<

Any questions feel free to inquire.
Are those working for u?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Tylan456

Post by Tylan456 »

szpilazsrr wrote:pisze tego posta poniewaz to moj obowiazek jako czlowiek,

nieswiezy oddech ,body odor - 1/5 krwi ponpowanej przez serce przeplywa przez jelita zabiera skladniki odzywcze i odrazu wlatuje do watroby, w watrobie wszystkie brudy z jelit zostaja odfiltrowane i czysta krew zaisla organizm,

gdy jelita sa uszkodzone glownie przez celiakie i alergie/nietolerancje , tego brudu jest wiecej i watroba niejest w stanie odfiltrowac wszystkiego, przesco powstaje BB/BO ,

to jest tzw.cuchniecie watrobowe , BB/BO pogarsza sie po kazdym obciazeniu watroby np. przez amfetamine
po zastosowaniu diety eliminującej gluten i nabiał,laktoze (alergeny), bedzie lepiej. Powoli objawy będą ustępowały, organizm będzie sie regenerował , tylko trzeba czasu i rygorystycznej diety,

trzeba wyleczyc jelita i zadbac o wątrobe,

jelita-wywar kolagenowy/bulion z kosci , l- glutamina, probiotyki , babka jajowata, glinka bentoid...?

wątroba- wit b2 100mg(tab podzielic na 3-4 czesci i jesc 3-4 razy dziennie)ostropest plamisty,fosfolipidy ... ?

niezawsze wszystko wychodzi w badaniach, czasem poprostu trzeba odstawic gluten , nabial, laktoze ,odrazu z marszu

mam nadzieje ze uratowalem komus zycie , a to jest taka podstawa aby kazdy pojol co sie dzieje, jesli po kazdym obciazeniu watroby sie pogarsza to to jest to.

wewnetrzne dezedoranty, bizmut(dermatrol,devrom) , i agaricus bisporus https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/ ... 46375.html

Please translate in English, so we can all read, and find relief for this problem
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

Tylan456 wrote:

nieswiezy oddech ,body odor - 1/5 krwi ponpowanej przez serce przeplywa przez jelita zabiera skladniki odzywcze i odrazu wlatuje do watroby, w watrobie wszystkie brudy z jelit zostaja odfiltrowane i czysta krew zaisla organizm,

gdy jelita sa uszkodzone glownie przez celiakie i alergie/nietolerancje , tego brudu jest wiecej i watroba niejest w stanie odfiltrowac wszystkiego, przesco powstaje BB/BO ,

to jest tzw.cuchniecie watrobowe , BB/BO pogarsza sie po kazdym obciazeniu watroby np. przez amfetamine
po zastosowaniu diety eliminującej gluten i nabiał,laktoze (alergeny), bedzie lepiej. Powoli objawy będą ustępowały, organizm będzie sie regenerował , tylko trzeba czasu i rygorystycznej diety,

jelita-wywar kolagenowy/bulion z kosci , l- glutamina, probiotyki , babka jajowata, glinka bentoid...?

wątroba- wit b2 100mg(tab podzielic na 3-4 czesci i jesc 3-4 razy dziennie)ostropest plamisty,fosfolipidy ... ?

niezawsze wszystko wychodzi w badaniach, czasem poprostu trzeba odstawic gluten , nabial, laktoze ,odrazu z marszu

mam nadzieje ze uratowalem komus zycie , a to jest taka podstawa aby kazdy pojol co sie dzieje, jesli po kazdym obciazeniu watroby sie pogarsza to to jest to.

wewnetrzne dezedoranty, bizmut(dermatrol,devrom) , i agaricus bisporus https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/ ... 46375.html

Please translate in English, so we can all read, and find relief for this problem
U can try google translate. Tylan can we chat?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Dear frend. I so much agree dat its from the gut. Its about time dat we ruled out the d respiratory system. My late father has pnd. We usually talk very close but his breath smells like a baby. When we were talking, He even commented and asked "who farted?" i didnt respond. Ive also read from articles dat there are many pnd sufferers. The ratio is big. How come dey dont hav bb?
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

Ricky wrote:Dear frend. I so much agree dat its from the gut. Its about time dat we ruled out the d respiratory system. My late father has pnd. We usually talk very close but his breath smells like a baby. When we were talking, He even commented and asked "who farted?" i didnt respond. Ive also read from articles dat there are many pnd sufferers. The ratio is big. How come dey dont hav bb?
I agree because I once went to ENT and he prescribed
Medications that stopped PND temporarily and i still
Had the bb so it is not because of the pnd
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
pepper234

Post by pepper234 »

What smell is your BB? It does sound more like your digestive system is the issue since the antibiotics worked. Have you tried probiotics?
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

pepper234 wrote:What smell is your BB? It does sound more like your digestive system is the issue since the antibiotics worked. Have you tried probiotics?
I tried probiotics and no improvement
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
pepper234

Post by pepper234 »

Was this immediately after the antibiotics? Did it make it worse like it did for me?

I've written my experiences as well, would be great if you could check it out and let me know what else you have tried :) Have you gotten tested for SIBO?
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

pepper234 wrote:Was this immediately after the antibiotics? Did it make it worse like it did for me?

I've written my experiences as well, would be great if you could check it out and let me know what else you have tried :) Have you gotten tested for SIBO?
btw if your breath became worse it doesn't mean necessarily because of the probiotics, maybe it was going to happen anyways.
can u share the link?
no I haven't, have you been tested for sibo?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
pepper234

Post by pepper234 »

It's here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6871

I am waiting for an appointment with a gastroneterologist to test for SIBO. I read it's a hydrogen breath test, so it's easy and non-invasive. It is quite pricey though... Yes you are very right, maybe it wasn't the probiotics. But I have read online that acidophilus could feed bad bacteria. And my tongue tastes bad after taking probiotics. I saw your post about the oral probiotics, have you tried the K12 or other brands? Every strain does something different. So maybe we just need to find the right strain.
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

pepper234 wrote:It's here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6871

I am waiting for an appointment with a gastroneterologist to test for SIBO. I read it's a hydrogen breath test, so it's easy and non-invasive. It is quite pricey though... Yes you are very right, maybe it wasn't the probiotics. But I have read online that acidophilus could feed bad bacteria. And my tongue tastes bad after taking probiotics. I saw your post about the oral probiotics, have you tried the K12 or other brands? Every strain does something different. So maybe we just need to find the right strain.

plz keep me updated about your breath test. how much does it cost if I may ask?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

My frend. I do biliv its from d gut. If probiotics didnt work, it does not mean dat its no longer from d gut. U see, pnd sufferers are really big in population. Der r many suferers, really. But How come dey dont hav bb. Its maybe, just maybe dat its in our digestive, particularly d gut. Well, I also hav a problem, im jobless. I cudnt aford this tests. Please do update us about SIBO. Thanks
9yearsStillFighting

Post by 9yearsStillFighting »

Bb5yrs wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:18 pm
Tylan456 wrote:

U can try google translate. Tylan can we chat?
translation:
I am writing this post because it is my duty as a man

bad breath, body odor - 1/5 of the blood borne by the heart flows through the intestines, takes nutrients and immediately enters the liver, in the liver all dirt from the intestines is filtered out and clean blood infuses the body,

when the intestines are damaged mainly by celiac disease and allergies / intolerances, there is more of this dirt and the liver is not able to filter everything out, so BB / BO is formed,

this is the so-called liver smell, BB / BO worsens after each load on the liver, e.g. by amphetamines
after following a diet that eliminates gluten and dairy, lactose (allergens), it will be better. Slowly the symptoms will subside, the body will regenerate, you only need time and a strict diet,

you need to heal the intestines and take care of the liver,

intestines-collagen decoction / bone broth, l- glutamine, probiotics, plantain, bentoid clay ...?

liver- vitamin b2 100mg (divide into 3-4 parts tab and eat 3-4 times a day) milk thistle, phospholipids ...?

everything always comes out in research, sometimes you just have to give up gluten, dairy, lactose, immediately from the march

I hope that I saved someone's life, and this is the basis for everyone to see what happens, if after each liver load it worsens, this is it.

internal desedorants, bismuth (dermatrol, devrom), and agaricus bisporus https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/ ... 46375.html
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic