Your Email Address:

First Name:

I think I am CURED

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Tylan456

Re: I think I am CURED

Post by Tylan456 »

I purchased it from Pharmaholic in Lebanon, ordered it on 8/12, received it on 8/15 cost 19.20 for two boxes plus 23.00 for shipping fees.

Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

crazy4it wrote:
Bb5yrs wrote:
StillHoping wrote:Been doing some Google searches and found posts of ppl saying its not available in North America. But I will double check at my natural food store tonight; they usually have random stuff like that

Guys check this link: http://www.ospharma.com/enterogermina-suspension.html

Maybe they ship to ur country

That is a Mexican site it is unreliable bad reviews

Sorry I didn't know that
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Tylan456 wrote:I purchased it from Pharmaholic in Lebanon, ordered it on 8/12, received it on 8/15 cost 19.20 for two boxes plus 23.00 for shipping fees.
Are you in North America
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Tylan456

Post by Tylan456 »

Yes
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

Tylan456 wrote:Yes
Any updates today Tylan?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Jam

Post by Jam »

Bb5yrs wrote:hello everybody, I've been active here lately so u probably saw me commenting around about antibiotics causing bad breath.

Story: A few days ago I was so desperate and I found out by coincidence that someone I know only through Facebook had BB for 2 months and got cured. So I asked her about her story, she said it was also after antibiotics. Her brother a pharmacist gave her "enterogermina" liquid probiotic and after few days her bb was gone. WE ALL TOOK PROBIOTICS BEFORE, so why did this one work? this one is a different bacterial strand called "Bacillus clausii" !!!! I checked the probiotic I have at home which is 50 billion and it didn't have this Bacillus clausii strand included. So I decided to try it out.

Dosage: I took it 3 times a day. This probiotic bacteria strand is DIFFERENT. It can stand heat and acidity from stomach. You can drink it straight away from the capsule or you can add it to water or juice.

First 2 days: no change in my BB. I just felt super bloated I almost felt like not being able to breathe and I was so tired and so messed up but that kept me going because I felt this means it is working.

Third day: I was surprised! I was getting no reactions, I could speak to people very closely without anyone covering their noses!
Today is my fifth day, I still need to keep testing and I will meet with some friends soon inshallah so I will ask them as they will be honest.

Background:
things I tried are in my signature below.

My BB: It smelled like poop! People could smell it more than a meter away. Every year is is worse than the other. Although I kept trying anythings I came to the conclusion that this started after 49 days of antibiotics course Bec of a sever infection. One odd thing, although I had people coming to my face and telling me that my breath smells like shit, my husband didn't smell anything and so at some point it was more stressful trying to convince him that I am not crazy and that people are tell me that my breath stinks. My BB was improved when I am on antibiotics like ameobazole (which is same as metronidazole)

Conclusion: I believe our breath problem is easy to solve but the Dr don't know enough,underestimate it, don't know the difference between chronic bb and eventual bb (like morning breath or bb because of spicy food) and they also don't care!!! I have told many Drs about this antibiotic thing, I told them that I only improve after taking antibiotics and then bb comes back again and no one tried to dig it further....

PLEASE TRY THIS PROBIOTIC it is not harmful and you have nothing to lose....
I will keep testing my breath with ppl and get back to you with more feedback.
Hi,

Thank you for sharing your success. I have a question what are you symptoms? For me I have constant PND clear colour, white coated tongue, no nasal BB. Thank you

Regards,
Jam
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

Jam wrote:
Bb5yrs wrote:hello everybody, I've been active here lately so u probably saw me commenting around about antibiotics causing bad breath.

Story: A few days ago I was so desperate and I found out by coincidence that someone I know only through Facebook had BB for 2 months and got cured. So I asked her about her story, she said it was also after antibiotics. Her brother a pharmacist gave her "enterogermina" liquid probiotic and after few days her bb was gone. WE ALL TOOK PROBIOTICS BEFORE, so why did this one work? this one is a different bacterial strand called "Bacillus clausii" !!!! I checked the probiotic I have at home which is 50 billion and it didn't have this Bacillus clausii strand included. So I decided to try it out.

Dosage: I took it 3 times a day. This probiotic bacteria strand is DIFFERENT. It can stand heat and acidity from stomach. You can drink it straight away from the capsule or you can add it to water or juice.

First 2 days: no change in my BB. I just felt super bloated I almost felt like not being able to breathe and I was so tired and so messed up but that kept me going because I felt this means it is working.

Third day: I was surprised! I was getting no reactions, I could speak to people very closely without anyone covering their noses!
Today is my fifth day, I still need to keep testing and I will meet with some friends soon inshallah so I will ask them as they will be honest.

Background:
things I tried are in my signature below.

My BB: It smelled like poop! People could smell it more than a meter away. Every year is is worse than the other. Although I kept trying anythings I came to the conclusion that this started after 49 days of antibiotics course Bec of a sever infection. One odd thing, although I had people coming to my face and telling me that my breath smells like shit, my husband didn't smell anything and so at some point it was more stressful trying to convince him that I am not crazy and that people are tell me that my breath stinks. My BB was improved when I am on antibiotics like ameobazole (which is same as metronidazole)

Conclusion: I believe our breath problem is easy to solve but the Dr don't know enough,underestimate it, don't know the difference between chronic bb and eventual bb (like morning breath or bb because of spicy food) and they also don't care!!! I have told many Drs about this antibiotic thing, I told them that I only improve after taking antibiotics and then bb comes back again and no one tried to dig it further....

PLEASE TRY THIS PROBIOTIC it is not harmful and you have nothing to lose....
I will keep testing my breath with ppl and get back to you with more feedback.
Hi,

Thank you for sharing your success. I have a question what are you symptoms? For me I have constant PND clear colour, white coated tongue, no nasal BB. Thank you

Regards,
Jam

I hate to disappoint everybody but my bb is back.
This did work for my friend's bb. But it didn't work for me.
I am sorry it was unintentional. I think if someone
Bought it already they should still try it bec as i said it
Worked with my friend. My apologies to everyone
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

I hate to disappoint everybody but my bb is back.
This did work for my friend's bb. But it didn't work for me.
I am sorry it was unintentional. I think if someone
Bought it already they should still try it bec as i said it
Worked with my friend. My apologies to everyone
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Tylan456

Post by Tylan456 »

Bb5yrs wrote:
Any updates today Tylan?

No improvements breath still smells and a lot of stomach gurgling, I will continue to drink the vials, in fact I purchased more along with taking regular probotics, I will not give up this early
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

Tylan456 wrote:
Bb5yrs wrote:
Any updates today Tylan?

No improvements breath still smells and a lot of stomach gurgling, I will continue to drink the vials, in fact I purchased more along with taking regular probotics, I will not give up this early
Plz keep us updated
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Tylan456

Post by Tylan456 »

Bb5yrs wrote:
Tylan456 wrote:
Bb5yrs wrote:
Any updates today Tylan?

Plz keep us updated
I am still taking the probiotics, but I also rinse my mouth with 1/2 of bealch, sea salt , baking soda, and it seem to keep my breath fresh for most of the night, I will try it in the morning to see it remains fresh and odorless. Just maybe the probiotics are working with the bealch rinse, I will keep you posted on any updated improvements in a couple of days
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

Tylan456 wrote:
Bb5yrs wrote:
Tylan456 wrote:

Plz keep us updated
I am still taking the probiotics, but I also rinse my mouth with 1/2 of bealch, sea salt , baking soda, and it seem to keep my breath fresh for most of the night, I will try it in the morning to see it remains fresh and odorless. Just maybe the probiotics are working with the bealch rinse, I will keep you posted on any updated improvements in a couple of days
plz do thanks
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

Tylan456 wrote:
Bb5yrs wrote:
Tylan456 wrote:

Plz keep us updated
Tylon I met a lady in the supplements shop today and
Told me it's better to take probiotics before u sleep.
I will re-take enterogermina along metronidazole 400
Twice daily. Enterogermina is a type that can be take with antibiotics and metronidazole helps in bacterial over growth. I will keep everyone updated
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

Tylan456 wrote:I purchased it from Pharmaholic in Lebanon, ordered it on 8/12, received it on 8/15 cost 19.20 for two boxes plus 23.00 for shipping fees.
Dear tylan
I asked my friend again to ask her pharmacist brother whom told her about entrogermina in the first place he told her that we need time to grow our flora it is like growing a plant and that I should continue using the probiotic. so thought to let u know. I will continue to use it.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

probiotics are pure bullshit.....it is just to sell money, i never know anybody who would be cured by taking probiotics.....it is just a mimic
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic