Your Email Address:

First Name:

I think I am CURED

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Bb5yrs
Advanced
I think I am CURED

Post by Bb5yrs »

hello everybody, I've been active here lately so u probably saw me commenting around about antibiotics causing bad breath.

Story: A few days ago I was so desperate and I found out by coincidence that someone I know only through Facebook had BB for 2 months and got cured. So I asked her about her story, she said it was also after antibiotics. Her brother a pharmacist gave her "enterogermina" liquid probiotic and after few days her bb was gone. WE ALL TOOK PROBIOTICS BEFORE, so why did this one work? this one is a different bacterial strand called "Bacillus clausii" !!!! I checked the probiotic I have at home which is 50 billion and it didn't have this Bacillus clausii strand included. So I decided to try it out.

Dosage: I took it 3 times a day. This probiotic bacteria strand is DIFFERENT. It can stand heat and acidity from stomach. You can drink it straight away from the capsule or you can add it to water or juice.

First 2 days: no change in my BB. I just felt super bloated I almost felt like not being able to breathe and I was so tired and so messed up but that kept me going because I felt this means it is working.

Third day: I was surprised! I was getting no reactions, I could speak to people very closely without anyone covering their noses!
Today is my fifth day, I still need to keep testing and I will meet with some friends soon inshallah so I will ask them as they will be honest.

Background:
things I tried are in my signature below.

My BB: It smelled like poop! People could smell it more than a meter away. Every year is is worse than the other. Although I kept trying anythings I came to the conclusion that this started after 49 days of antibiotics course Bec of a sever infection. One odd thing, although I had people coming to my face and telling me that my breath smells like shit, my husband didn't smell anything and so at some point it was more stressful trying to convince him that I am not crazy and that people are tell me that my breath stinks. My BB was improved when I am on antibiotics like ameobazole (which is same as metronidazole)

Conclusion: I believe our breath problem is easy to solve but the Dr don't know enough,underestimate it, don't know the difference between chronic bb and eventual bb (like morning breath or bb because of spicy food) and they also don't care!!! I have told many Drs about this antibiotic thing, I told them that I only improve after taking antibiotics and then bb comes back again and no one tried to dig it further....

PLEASE TRY THIS PROBIOTIC it is not harmful and you have nothing to lose....
I will keep testing my breath with ppl and get back to you with more feedback.

Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Bb5yrs
Advanced
Re: I think I am CURED

Post by Bb5yrs »

no one has any questions? no one willing to try this?!
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Tylan456

Post by Tylan456 »

I am interested to know where did you purchase your product and how much did you take a day
Thiscantbelife

Post by Thiscantbelife »

Hi, where can I get this probiotic?
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

Tylan456 wrote:I am interested to know where did you purchase your product and how much did you take a day

Just found it in a normal drug store (pharmacy). I took it 3 times a day with 4 hours in between. Also you should start noticing a difference after 2-3 days.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

Thiscantbelife wrote:Hi, where can I get this probiotic?
in any drug store I suppose
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

Bb5yrs wrote:
Tylan456 wrote:I am interested to know where did you purchase your product and how much did you take a day

Just found it in a normal drug store (pharmacy). I took it 3 times a day with 4 hours in between. Also you should start noticing a difference after 2-3 days.
Is there a brand name for the one you bought? I live in Canada, soo I wonder if I would need a prescription? Or is it something you can just get over the counter? Thanks
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

StillHoping wrote:
Bb5yrs wrote:

Is there a brand name for the one you bought? I live in Canada, soo I wonder if I would need a prescription? Or is it something you can just get over the counter? Thanks

The brand is called enterogermina.
This is an image of it: http://trendydamsels.com/wp-content/upl ... a-drug.jpg

I think it doesn't require a prescription. I believe it is just an over the counter as it is considered a probiotic. If you cannot find that brand look for any brand that has the bacterial strand "Bacillus clausii" ...
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

StillHoping wrote:
Bb5yrs wrote:

if u cannot find it plz let me know maybe I can help you get it from here. I live in Dubai.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
CherreBelle

Post by CherreBelle »

My God I hope this works, I'm out to find it now. Just a few questions, do you have a nasal odor as well?

My spouse can't smell my breath either, neither can my kids but EVERYONE else, everywhere I go can! I can't smell my own breath either, I just go by the taste of dryness as an indicator. Anyway, was this like a big box pharmacy like a Walmart, CVS, Walgreens or something local?
CherreBelle

Post by CherreBelle »

Disregard that last question, I just noticed you were in Dubai ](*,)
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

Been doing some Google searches and found posts of ppl saying its not available in North America. But I will double check at my natural food store tonight; they usually have random stuff like that
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

CherreBelle wrote:My God I hope this works, I'm out to find it now. Just a few questions, do you have a nasal odor as well?

My spouse can't smell my breath either, neither can my kids but EVERYONE else, everywhere I go can! I can't smell my own breath either, I just go by the taste of dryness as an indicator. Anyway, was this like a big box pharmacy like a Walmart, CVS, Walgreens or something local?

What do u mean by nasal odor? That I smell it from inside my nose or that there is a smell coming out of
My nose? I don't think I had smell coming out of
My nose although twice 2 different doctors
Stated explicitly that they smelled something
Bad the moment they saw me... so maybe

Anyways it was from a small local pharmacy here
If u cannot find it let me know maybe I can help
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

StillHoping wrote:Been doing some Google searches and found posts of ppl saying its not available in North America. But I will double check at my natural food store tonight; they usually have random stuff like that

Guys check this link: http://www.ospharma.com/enterogermina-suspension.html

Maybe they ship to ur country
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
CherreBelle

Post by CherreBelle »

Bb5yrs wrote:

What do u mean by nasal odor? That I smell it from inside my nose or that there is a smell coming out of
My nose? I don't think I had smell coming out of
My nose although twice 2 different doctors
Stated explicitly that they smelled something
Bad the moment they saw me... so maybe

Anyways it was from a small local pharmacy here
If u cannot find it let me know maybe I can help
Yeah I mean an odor that exists with your mouth closed. I can say nothing and people still smell an awful smell coming from me. Anyway I guess I'll wait to order it from the link you've provided. It'll take it 14-24 days to get here but I'm so desperate for any relief that I'll take it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic