Your Email Address:

First Name:

I think I am CURED

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Bb5yrs
Advanced
Re: I think I am CURED

Post by Bb5yrs »

Jimi Stein wrote:probiotics are pure bullshit.....it is just to sell money, i never know anybody who would be cured by taking probiotics.....it is just a mimic
My friend was cured by this jimi.
Plus if this bb of ours is bec of antibiotics we took before how else can we treat iT? I sent u on Facebook and added u btw

Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

Tylan456 wrote:I purchased it from Pharmaholic in Lebanon, ordered it on 8/12, received it on 8/15 cost 19.20 for two boxes plus 23.00 for shipping fees.
Tylan pharmacist said enterogermina should not be
Taken more than 2 weeks. It is not good for us if w
Take it more than 2 weeks it can have a negative effect.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello im ricky from philippines. U said ur frend was cured from bb. But u said ur frend suffered for only 2 months. Maybe dats a different bb. Wat do u tink?
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

U know guys the last time that i visit a doctor was way back many years. I tink 2007. I was the one who even suggested endoscopy. He said i have bile reflux. He gave me med for a month but it didnt work. I was getting worried that my kidney might be destroyed if i keep on taking med. Finally...i stop. I didnt get back to the doc becoz the cost that i spent. Ive also done many like tootth extraction tonsillectomy h pylori nothing happens. I really didnt know if bile reflux is the coz. I just dont trust doctors anymore wen it comes to bb.
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

Ricky wrote:Hello im ricky from philippines. U said ur frend was cured from bb. But u said ur frend suffered for only 2 months. Maybe dats a different bb. Wat do u tink?
She was cured after 2 months but I think the cause is tj same. Me and her started having bb after taking
Long antibiotics course. I took antibiotics for 49 days!!!! Yes u read it right for 49 days every single day strong antibiotics!!! Before the end of 49 days I had bb.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

Bb5yrs wrote:
Ricky wrote:Hello im ricky from philippines. U said ur frend was cured from bb. But u said ur frend suffered for only 2 months. Maybe dats a different bb. Wat do u tink?
She was cured after 2 months but I think the cause is tj same. Me and her started having bb after taking
Long antibiotics course. I took antibiotics for 49 days!!!! Yes u read it right for 49 days every single day strong antibiotics!!! Before the end of 49 days I had bb.
I think maybe if I took this entrogermina very early on maybe I would've been cured. Now I think there's more into it like bacterial overgrowth that required medications.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

Bb5yrs wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:31 am hello everybody, I've been active here lately so u probably saw me commenting around about antibiotics causing bad breath.

Story: A few days ago I was so desperate and I found out by coincidence that someone I know only through Facebook had BB for 2 months and got cured. So I asked her about her story, she said it was also after antibiotics. Her brother a pharmacist gave her "enterogermina" liquid probiotic and after few days her bb was gone. WE ALL TOOK PROBIOTICS BEFORE, so why did this one work? this one is a different bacterial strand called "Bacillus clausii" !!!! I checked the probiotic I have at home which is 50 billion and it didn't have this Bacillus clausii strand included. So I decided to try it out.

Dosage: I took it 3 times a day. This probiotic bacteria strand is DIFFERENT. It can stand heat and acidity from stomach. You can drink it straight away from the capsule or you can add it to water or juice.

First 2 days: no change in my BB. I just felt super bloated I almost felt like not being able to breathe and I was so tired and so messed up but that kept me going because I felt this means it is working.

Third day: I was surprised! I was getting no reactions, I could speak to people very closely without anyone covering their noses!
Today is my fifth day, I still need to keep testing and I will meet with some friends soon inshallah so I will ask them as they will be honest.

Background:
things I tried are in my signature below.

My BB: It smelled like poop! People could smell it more than a meter away. Every year is is worse than the other. Although I kept trying anythings I came to the conclusion that this started after 49 days of antibiotics course Bec of a sever infection. One odd thing, although I had people coming to my face and telling me that my breath smells like shit, my husband didn't smell anything and so at some point it was more stressful trying to convince him that I am not crazy and that people are tell me that my breath stinks. My BB was improved when I am on antibiotics like ameobazole (which is same as metronidazole)

Conclusion: I believe our breath problem is easy to solve but the Dr don't know enough,underestimate it, don't know the difference between chronic bb and eventual bb (like morning breath or bb because of spicy food) and they also don't care!!! I have told many Drs about this antibiotic thing, I told them that I only improve after taking antibiotics and then bb comes back again and no one tried to dig it further....

PLEASE TRY THIS PROBIOTIC it is not harmful and you have nothing to lose....
I will keep testing my breath with ppl and get back to you with more feedback.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1936284/

this report has initial conclusion that Bacillus clausii can help respiration infection recovery
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic