Your Email Address:

First Name:

What are u trying now?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Bb5yrs
Advanced
What are u trying now?

Post by Bb5yrs »

Tell us what treatment are u trying now

Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Jam

Re: What are u trying now?

Post by Jam »

Bb5yrs wrote:Tell us what treatment are u trying now
Hi,

Right now, I am trying the therabreath products. It worked for some people, who knows it might work for me. If it fails, I'll redo the whole procedure of oregano nasal wash, probiotics and Hypoclorite mouth wash. I haven't don't any ENT tests or endoscopy procedure yet, maybe i'll do when I ran out of options.
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

Jam wrote:
Hi,

Right now, I am trying the therabreath products. It worked for some people, who knows it might work for me. If it fails, I'll redo the whole procedure of oregano nasal wash, probiotics and Hypoclorite mouth wash. I haven't don't any ENT tests or endoscopy procedure yet, maybe i'll do when I ran out of options.
Hi jam
Can u tell us a little about ur bb?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

I'm back dieting again ](*,)
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

billie wrote:I'm back dieting again ](*,)
How can dieting help?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

Bb5yrs wrote:
How can dieting help?
If I stop sugar and meat and eat a lot of veggies and sugar free soup, my BB will go away.
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

billie wrote:
Bb5yrs wrote:
How can dieting help?
If I stop sugar and meat and eat a lot of veggies and sugar free soup, my BB will go away.
What about chicken and fish?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

Bb5yrs wrote:
billie wrote:
Bb5yrs wrote: How can dieting help?
What about chicken and fish?
No!
CherreBelle

Post by CherreBelle »

I brush with baking soda and toothpaste, scrape my tongue to get rid of as much white coating as possible, then I usually rinse with hydrogen peroxide, for me it is more effective than the bleach but I have to alternate because it sometimes looses effectiveness (like say one week I'll do bleach, the next week I'll do peroxide). I do my nasal rinse with salt, baking soda and baby shampoo and then I pop xylimelts for the entire rest of the day. It's been the most effective regimen I've tried. None of these things works individually for me
Jam

Post by Jam »

Bb5yrs wrote:
Jam wrote:
Hi,

Hi jam
Hi BB5yrs,

Okay. So I have suffered Bb since I was 13 years old. I am now 26. I have clear PND (not yellow nor green) but when I try really hard to spit the mucus in my throat it has a yellow tinge in it, no nasal mucus discharge, no nasal BB, when I open my mouth people can smell my poop like breath and my Bb is not the room filling type.

When I was 22 I decided to cure myself from this awful disease. I tried the oraltechlabs e-book and after 4 days of trying the nasal saline rinse and hydrogen peroxide mouthwash, I became Bb free for the first time. I religiously continued the procedure for a month then I stopped from time to time. I was BB free for 2 years with on and off nasal saline rinse. However, by year 2015 my BB was back maybe because I haven't been doing the regular saline wash. Even when I had serious colds, I didn't flush my sinuses thinking that BB will never come back. I was wrong. When I tried to redo the entire procedure from the e-book, my Bb wasn't cured. And now it's been 2 years of trial and error which treatment would work.

Treatments I've tried:
1. Saline nasal flush and hydrogen peroxide mouthwash
2. Johnsons baby liquid soap with saline and amoxicillin antibiotic nasal flush
3. Tea tree oil nasal flush
4. Grape seed extract Nasal flush
5. Therabreath products which is only masking the BB. It only lasts for a few hours.
6. Oregano oil saline nasal wash, hydrogen hypoclorite mouth wash and oral and digestive probiotic - I started doing this for 3 days but I stopped. Might continue this treatment in the future.

Right now I am back in doing the nasal saline wash with baking soda and 5 drops of oregano oil , and hydrogen peroxide mouthwash. Its my 3rd day of doing the treatment and so far I don't have the white tongue coating and the sour taste lessened and when I do the lick test, I smell a very faint saliva which is not as strong as before. I'm hoping this treatment will continue to work this way and improve my breath. I know that hydrogen peroxide mouthwash wears from long term use. I'm still hoping the same miracle will happen to me when I first tried the saline wash and hydrogen peroxide mouthwash 4 years ago.

Kind regards,
Jam
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

Jam wrote:
Bb5yrs wrote:
Jam wrote:
Hi,

Hi jam
Hi BB5yrs,

Okay. So I have suffered Bb since I was 13 years old. I am now 26. I have clear PND (not yellow nor green) but when I try really hard to spit the mucus in my throat it has a yellow tinge in it, no nasal mucus discharge, no nasal BB, when I open my mouth people can smell my poop like breath and my Bb is not the room filling type.

When I was 22 I decided to cure myself from this awful disease. I tried the oraltechlabs e-book and after 4 days of trying the nasal saline rinse and hydrogen peroxide mouthwash, I became Bb free for the first time. I religiously continued the procedure for a month then I stopped from time to time. I was BB free for 2 years with on and off nasal saline rinse. However, by year 2015 my BB was back maybe because I haven't been doing the regular saline wash. Even when I had serious colds, I didn't flush my sinuses thinking that BB will never come back. I was wrong. When I tried to redo the entire procedure from the e-book, my Bb wasn't cured. And now it's been 2 years of trial and error which treatment would work.

Treatments I've tried:
1. Saline nasal flush and hydrogen peroxide mouthwash
2. Johnsons baby liquid soap with saline and amoxicillin antibiotic nasal flush
3. Tea tree oil nasal flush
4. Grape seed extract Nasal flush
5. Therabreath products which is only masking the BB. It only lasts for a few hours.
6. Oregano oil saline nasal wash, hydrogen hypoclorite mouth wash and oral and digestive probiotic - I started doing this for 3 days but I stopped. Might continue this treatment in the future.

Right now I am back in doing the nasal saline wash with baking soda and 5 drops of oregano oil , and hydrogen peroxide mouthwash. Its my 3rd day of doing the treatment and so far I don't have the white tongue coating and the sour taste lessened and when I do the lick test, I smell a very faint saliva which is not as strong as before. I'm hoping this treatment will continue to work this way and improve my breath. I know that hydrogen peroxide mouthwash wears from long term use. I'm still hoping the same miracle will happen to me when I first tried the saline wash and hydrogen peroxide mouthwash 4 years ago.

Kind regards,
Jam
Good luck and keep up updated.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Jam

Post by Jam »

CherreBelle wrote:I brush with baking soda and toothpaste, scrape my tongue to get rid of as much white coating as possible, then I usually rinse with hydrogen peroxide, for me it is more effective than the bleach but I have to alternate because it sometimes looses effectiveness (like say one week I'll do bleach, the next week I'll do peroxide). I do my nasal rinse with salt, baking soda and baby shampoo and then I pop xylimelts for the entire rest of the day. It's been the most effective regimen I've tried. None of these things works individually for me
Hi cherebelle,

Me too, the hydrogen peroxide has been the most effective mouthwash so far. The bleach mouth wash solution made my mouth taste even weirder and gave me a yellow tongue. I still had the sour taste feeling after using the bleach mouthwash. Whenever you use the hydrogen peroxide , do you have a fresh taste like no sourness at the back of your throat? It's only been my 4th day. I do the whole routine morning and evening and drink lots of water. As of now I have slightly white tongue, not pinkish and no tongue coating. In a few days I'm gonna try and add oral and digestive probiotics once I confirm that the hydrogen peroxide stopped the recurrence of whitish tongue coating. I have a question, have you ever tried doing the hydrogen peroxide nasal wash? I've seen it in some other sites but I'm afraid to do it.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Hydrogen peroxide quickly looses its powers when you open the bottle, not like bleach....peroxide is not the cure at all....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic