Your Email Address:

First Name:

Where is everyone from?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
heregoesnothing

Where is everyone from?

Post by heregoesnothing »

Hi BBH crew! :lol:

I'm wondering where everyone is located?

I'm in the Atlanta area and am looking for someone close to be friends with.

A little background on me - been a sufferer for about 13 years now... I'm in my mid-20s but my bb started during my preteens years after taking a round of antibiotics to fight a staph infection. I suspect this is what caused my bb. It was of the penicillin variety and made my breath smell sulfuric at the time. The antibiotics must have messed up my body chemistry pretty bad because while I was on them, my mom looked at me disgusted and commented "I shouldnt be able to smell your breath through your nose."

That's when I became obsessed with trying to keep my breath fresh. First I started gargling with salt water and brushing with baking soda and that seemed to help for like a few months. But as I started going through my hormonal changes, my breath started declining again.

I suffered in silence and isolation for years. It got so bad that I was to the point where I considered ending it all. as my last attempt at holding on to my sanity, I started Goggling to see if there was anyone, even if it was just one person, who could relate to me. That's when I found this forum. I read the stories. Some made me laugh, some made me cry, but above all, I could relate to every single one of you.

Anyway, I would like to have a friend who's close to my area that I can hang out with from time to time. I want them to be able to be honest with me and tel me what my breath smells like. I'm much too shy to ask those around me. I feel like if I knew what it smelled like I could better identify the source. Also, we could exchange stories.. have lunch.. go out to events (if you're brave enough) remember, there's power in numbers....
I Just want to have fun! I'm tired of living life locked away at home.

If anyone is interested respond here and we can meet up. Even if you're from another area that's fine too. We can be digital buddies.

Peach
Total Newbie
Re: Where is everyone from?

Post by Peach »

Hi i'm from canada :)
Close to the US border. I don't think there's a lot of Canadians on here but I'd love to have a friend, where ever you are from :D
CherreBelle

Post by CherreBelle »

Hey Heregoesnothing! I too am in Atlanta, if you ever want to meet up just pm me. I work a lot so I'll have to get time off but it would be great to have some type of interaction with a person who knows the feeling of this horrible curse!
heregoesnothing

Post by heregoesnothing »

Peach wrote:Hi i'm from canada :)
Close to the US border. I don't think there's a lot of Canadians on here but I'd love to have a friend, where ever you are from :D
Hi Peach!

I'd love to have more friends regardless of distance as well. I actually think it would be a great idea if we had some type of meet up where everyone in the forum can network and get to know one another. We should not have to suffer in this alone.

You can always PM me if you want to chat more :-)
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

heregoesnothing wrote:Hi BBH crew! :lol:

I'm wondering where everyone is located?

I'm in the Atlanta area and am looking for someone close to be friends with.

If anyone is interested respond here and we can meet up. Even if you're from another area that's fine too. We can be digital buddies.

@heregoesnothing, my name is Max from rome. your story is touching . I would like to remind of the following phrase by jimi "....Love you, you are my family....." i found this to be more encouraging each time i log-in to this forum

Actually, it will be good if, we can meet one & one or probably organize workshop to learn and interact with each member's but, the possibility of organizing such event would be complicated now because from the look of the level of participation/contribution on this forum, you can tell that most member's would hardly attend such event's if, we decide to do so.Secondly,we are one family from different countries.use the resources,stories,comment(s) ..ecc to equip yourselves, spend most of your time doing thing's you enjoy doing. By doing this, the embarassment associated with bb will not be intense on you knowing that you are not the only person suffering from bb

For now, i've made up of mind to log-in to this forum to interact,ask question(s) whenever i need someone to talk.
Also, i never allow my bb to keep me isolated from other's. i love to engage in discuss with friends or public places i.e bus necessary.

Sometime's i get awkward reaction from so-call friends orin public places but, itdoes not stop me from expressing my opinion when necessary.

More Love =D> ,More Fun =D> from Smilingagain
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic