Your Email Address:

First Name:

My story - worth a read

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Cureme123
Total Newbie
My story - worth a read

Post by Cureme123 »

I've been looking at this forum for about 5 1/2 months now and I feel as though I should post something

This is my story so far which I think will be useful for you guys

I am a teenager from the uk who lives just outside London. I have had an on and off problem with bad breath but right now it's at the worst it's ever been. Around 3 years ago I had my mum and few people saying I had bad breath but nothing major, this was probably due to the fact that I didn't brush my tongue as I didn't know we was meant to lol. However my bad breath at this point was nothing major. From here onwards till about 5 1/2 months
ago I didn't really think about my breath and didn't notice any reactions.
About 5 1/2 months ago I overheard someone say I had bad breath in a nightclub, this made me paranoid when going out and as a Result gave me a dry mouth which made my breath smelll even worse.
the reason for my bad breath at this point couldve been due to my tonsils as my finger smelt when I put my finger deep inside each of my tonsil crypts.
For the past 4 months I have been on antibiotics for Having ulcers on my tonsils from where I kept trying to clean my tonsils out with earbuds, however I made the doctors believe this was tonsillitis. I was hoping thst the would get rid of my bad breath as they kill bacteria, and although my bb went away while I was on them, as soon as I finished my course, it came back iworse, anyway in the last 4 months I've had about 5/6 weeks worth of antibiotics which I took in order to temporarily get rid of my bad breath. However the antibiotics screwed my over and gave me bad breath that can be smelled from maybe 40 ft away (potentially I don't really know). The antibiotics ruined my gut flora and gave me diarrhoea at times als. I think the antibiotics might have Also given me acid reflux as I don't think i remember having it before I was on them. Acid reflux is caused by too little stomach acid, and antibiotics cause suppressed stomach acid. If there is not enough acid the stomach cannot break down food properly and therefore bad breath. I've only just freaalised in the past week or so that my bb might be due to to one little acid and therefore 4 days ago I bought apple cider vinegar as this helps to stimulate more
Acid, the apple cider has helped my acid reflux and no longer have the pain in my Throat at night but my bad breath still remains. I've been on 50 billion probiotics. For the last 3 weeks but haven't seen an improvement yet but I'll have to give it more time. I will buy Hydrochloride acid tablets tomorrow to try and increase my stomach acid, I currently take 4 x 50 billion probiotic a day which I got from holland and Barrett, the past month has been the worst my breath has ever been.

I wish I knew how badly antibiotics screw up your inside and give you worse bb than what you had before.

DONT USE ANTIBIOTCS TO TRY AND GET RID OF ANTIBIOTCS IT WILL NOT WORK AND IS SO SHORT SIGHTED!!

PARENTS!

I've heard people of hear talk about how Their family members say hat they don't have bb, my parents say the same thing but still cough and clear their throat. I hear my siblings tell my parents how bad my breath smells ur when I bring it up with them hey say they can't smell anything, it's strange because my parents are trustworthy people but for some reason don't want to face this problem with me. Let's be honest we know that we have bb, if your parents say that your breath doesn't smell then they are most likely lying to u.

THATS RIGHT YOYR PARENTS ARE MOST LIKELY TELLING YOU THAT YOUR BREATH DOESNT SMELL WHEN IT ACTUALLY DOES!

Went to the ent the other day and. Got a tonsillectomy booked for around 4 months time as I said that I had tonsillitis 5 times in 4 months,'this will take away any smell from my tonsils if there is any, as my finger doesn't really smell anymore when I put my finger on each tonsil crypt, they are really pitted also.

Sorry this is so long there was so much I had to say, be free to ask any questions

mindspace
Advanced

Re: My story - worth a read

Post by mindspace »

Hi Cureme123.We already know that.Antibiotics not only damage gut flora but also lead to leaky gut and candida overgrowth or mold overgrowth.But it's not good to take high doses of probiotics because it's stress for the body and we know that candida,bad bacteria,mold grows on stress.It's enough to take 10 billion per day and actually is good with more bifidobacteria.Lactobacillus makes me sleepy.For about 2 months with good diet(no sugar,no diary) you will get significant improvement.
Ricky
Sheriff
Re: My story - worth a read

Post by Ricky »

Hello cureme.
Indeed antibiotic is the cause. I do agree with mindspace. Take the proper amount of probiotics. Apple cider is also good. Although tonsillectomy will not cure our bb, at least you will not get any infections anymore. What is important is not to get sick so we wont take antibiotics. It is necessary to take vit c to increase our immune system just to avoid getting sick
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic