Your Email Address:

First Name:

I have impact wisdom teeth

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Bb5yrs
Advanced
I have impact wisdom teeth

Post by Bb5yrs »

Could it be the source of my bb? I removed one only and no improvement happened. Also some of my family members have impacted wisdom teeth but no bb. I did rub my finger around one of those impact wisdom teeth and my daughter told me it smells sooooo bad could it be the source ?

Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Dead
Advanced
Re: I have impact wisdom teeth

Post by Dead »

For sure. Get it out asap. There are a number of people here who have gotten cured after removing impacted wisdom teeth.
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

Dead wrote:For sure. Get it out asap. There are a number of people here who have gotten cured after removing impacted wisdom teeth.
But many of family members have the same situation and they don't have bb. Also I am worried that I get them out and it will hurt big time and then no improvement in bb. Also I cannot afford it here in dubai
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

It's certainly possible it won't cure you. Chronic bad breath has a lot of different causes. You simply have to keep looking until you find the right one. If you have an impacted wisdom tooth then there is a big chance that that's the cause. Did you start to get bad breath around the time your wisdom teeth erupted?
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

Dead wrote:It's certainly possible it won't cure you. Chronic bad breath has a lot of different causes. You simply have to keep looking until you find the right one. If you have an impacted wisdom tooth then there is a big chance that that's the cause. Did you start to get bad breath around the time your wisdom teeth erupted?
I remember having swollen gum around my wisdom tooth for a while so swollen I couldn't eat near them. At the moment I if I rub my finger against them and let my daughter smell it she says literally they smell like poop. I don't know but I think a good dentist should be able to find out. Also I get bad taste around my wisdom teeth
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

So your wisdom teeth are impacted, they taste bad, and they smell like shit. Well, to me it seems clear. I believe they are the cause. But the only way to find out for sure is to remove them
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic