Your Email Address:

First Name:

Vegans please help

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
gotshot26
Master
Vegans please help

Post by gotshot26 »

Hi,

Would just like some help from vegans. Why does onions, garlic, and wasabi bring back the bad breath? I have type 1 and my bad breath went away when I removed animal products - I saw plenty of other health benefits. The acne and pimples on my face completely disappeared (24 years old) after trying everything. I have an amazing streamline energy now too.

But I went to the sushi train tonight. Had vegetarian sushi with wasabi and soy sauce and I get the bad breath back. I also notice myself farting. I'm trying to listen to my body more and realize that the farting is my body not coping well with the food. So I just want to rule out any other foods.

Please help.

Been a type 1 sufferer for as long as I can remember. Have tried everything but diet change is the only thing that sticks - I am going to cut out all foods I have to.

For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Jam

Re: Vegans please help

Post by Jam »

gotshot26 wrote:Hi,

Would just like some help from vegans. Why does onions, garlic, and wasabi bring back the bad breath? I have type 1 and my bad breath went away when I removed animal products - I saw plenty of other health benefits. The acne and pimples on my face completely disappeared (24 years old) after trying everything. I have an amazing streamline energy now too.

But I went to the sushi train tonight. Had vegetarian sushi with wasabi and soy sauce and I get the bad breath back. I also notice myself farting. I'm trying to listen to my body more and realize that the farting is my body not coping well with the food. So I just want to rule out any other foods.

Please help.

Been a type 1 sufferer for as long as I can remember. Have tried everything but diet change is the only thing that sticks - I am going to cut out all foods I have to.
Hi Gotshot26

Have you tried taking digestive probiotics? Maybe what's causing your BB comes from your stomach or any food allergy. I am also vegan and I don't eat onion and garlic. I believe it helps to manage BB. I reduced my carbohydrate intake and I just started a gluten free diet. Also, I stopped eating oily foods which is so difficult. Hope that helps.
gotshot26
Master
Re: Vegans please help

Post by gotshot26 »

Thanks so much. Will try digestive probiotics and will try go gluten-free too!

Thanks!!
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic