Your Email Address:

First Name:

fecal transplant (did anyone go through with this)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
gotshot26
Master
fecal transplant (did anyone go through with this)

Post by gotshot26 »

Hi,

I've been reading a few topics about this on this forum going back five years. A couple of posters have already visited this idea. I just would like to know if anyone ever actually did this?

I have had bad breath since about 10 or 11. I know its from something wrong in the gut, like most of you do. I have been battling it for a long time and have managed to control it with a STRICT vegan diet. But I want it gone for good. GONE. (Yes, I have tried everything, don't even ask).

I came home today and my mums boyfriend was complaining about how he couldn't lose weight, even if he eats one small thing a day, and how hes found out it's due to a certain bacteria in his gut he doesn't have. He has been researching fecal transplants and he says its an area that alot of research is being done on at the moment (well, in Australia, anyway). He plans on doing it. I'm going to do it too.

Now, this is to be updated. But I have a feeling this is the true cure. I plan on doing this very soon. An at-home method. If anyone has done this. Please let me know. Someone mentioned on this site that someone from another forum cured it this way.

I just want to add that I am 24 years old, a white Australian male with type 1 - it's got nothing to do with sinus, tonsils, or whatever. But the gut. For me. I lived in NYC in 2016 and hooked up with alot of women. For the entire year I had no bad breath. Can't remember a single person touching their nose. I want this to be permanent though. I know I'm missing a certain bacteria, or maybe a few hundred. And I plan on putting them in my body permanently.

For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
mindspace
Advanced

Re: fecal transplant (did anyone go through with this)

Post by mindspace »

Touching nose or cough or sneeze is not a reaction that you have bad breath-it's allergic reaction.But I think you're right about this situation(PATM(people are allergic to me))-likely problem is in the gut and this fecal transplant could be the cure for this.
Morena212
Total Newbie

Post by Morena212 »

gotshot26 wrote:Hi,

I've been reading a few topics about this on this forum going back five years. A couple of posters have already visited this idea. I just would like to know if anyone ever actually did this?

I have had bad breath since about 10 or 11. I know its from something wrong in the gut, like most of you do. I have been battling it for a long time and have managed to control it with a STRICT vegan diet. But I want it gone for good. GONE. (Yes, I have tried everything, don't even ask).

I came home today and my mums boyfriend was complaining about how he couldn't lose weight, even if he eats one small thing a day, and how hes found out it's due to a certain bacteria in his gut he doesn't have. He has been researching fecal transplants and he says its an area that alot of research is being done on at the moment (well, in Australia, anyway). He plans on doing it. I'm going to do it too.

Now, this is to be updated. But I have a feeling this is the true cure. I plan on doing this very soon. An at-home method. If anyone has done this. Please let me know. Someone mentioned on this site that someone from another forum cured it this way.

I just want to add that I am 24 years old, a white Australian male with type 1 - it's got nothing to do with sinus, tonsils, or whatever. But the gut. For me. I lived in NYC in 2016 and hooked up with alot of women. For the entire year I had no bad breath. Can't remember a single person touching their nose. I want this to be permanent though. I know I'm missing a certain bacteria, or maybe a few hundred. And I plan on putting them in my body permanently.

Omg please explain a little better this procedure
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

Unless you have IBS like symptoms or problems with your digestion, there is nothing wrong with your gut flora. I learned that the hard way.
Had similar thoughts a few years back and went through with it. Now i have daily stomach pain in addition to my bb.
Morena212
Total Newbie

Post by Morena212 »

Dead wrote:Unless you have IBS like symptoms or problems with your digestion, there is nothing wrong with your gut flora. I learned that the hard way.
Had similar thoughts a few years back and went through with it. Now i have daily stomach pain in addition to my bb.
I have ibs
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Dead wrote:Unless you have IBS like symptoms or problems with your digestion, there is nothing wrong with your gut flora. I learned that the hard way.
Hi Dead,

I do have problems with my digestion. Could you please tell me more? Where did you get the fecal matter from and did you do an at-home job?

Fecal transplants have 90% success rate and cure a range of problems. I have all the signs of bacterial-imbalance. You can even do tests now for this. I will do this first.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Just for those that live in Australia. There are four main clinics that carry out this procedure.

I'm going to visit the one in Sydney. They talk about the list of diseases they target, halitosis being one of them.

http://www.cdd.com.au/pages/disease_info/halitosis.html
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

gotshot26 wrote:
Hi Dead,

I do have problems with my digestion. Could you please tell me more? Where did you get the fecal matter from and did you do an at-home job?

Fecal transplants have 90% success rate and cure a range of problems. I have all the signs of bacterial-imbalance. You can even do tests now for this. I will do this first.
I did it at home yes. I followed the procedure from this thread: http://www.ibsgroup.org/forums/topic/16 ... d-success/. What symptoms of bacterial-imbalance do you have? As far as i know the 90% cure rate is only true for C. difficile infections. If you go through with this please do update us on the results.
Morena212
Total Newbie

Post by Morena212 »

gotshot26 wrote:Just for those that live in Australia. There are four main clinics that carry out this procedure.

I'm going to visit the one in Sydney. They talk about the list of diseases they target, halitosis being one of them.

http://www.cdd.com.au/pages/disease_info/halitosis.html
Hello what is the name of the clinic?
WhiteCat
Advanced

Post by WhiteCat »

How much do they charge for treatment in Sydney?
I noticed that they don't have any reviews for BB, only colonoscopies... makes me feel sceptical.

A lot of people make a lot of money from our desperation.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

WhiteCat wrote:How much do they charge for treatment in Sydney?
I noticed that they don't have any reviews for BB, only colonoscopies... makes me feel sceptical.

A lot of people make a lot of money from our desperation.
It's $1000-$2000. I think Medicare covers some. They have anonymous samples from only the best donors, not just family members. This article mentions them. Remember that very few people suffer from halitosis. I could possibly be the first patient that comes in hoping for a cure for this. But I also have many other digestive issues. I am hoping to see them next week for a consultation.

https://draxe.com/fecal-transplant/
tambaking

Post by tambaking »

i want to try this to see if it will work for my fecal BB. i planned on talking to a stool bank(http://www.openbiome.org) to see if they can study my stool. Maybe I do no have a certain bacteria in me. My BB started after a long course of antibiotic. I think the antibiotic must have kill the good bacteria in my gut.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

tambaking wrote:i want to try this to see if it will work for my fecal BB. i planned on talking to a stool bank(http://www.openbiome.org) to see if they can study my stool. Maybe I do no have a certain bacteria in me. My BB started after a long course of antibiotic. I think the antibiotic must have kill the good bacteria in my gut.
Can't wait to hear your results. I hope this is the cure for us. After this I give up.
tambaking

Post by tambaking »

I contacted the stool bank, they said they only offer testing for people with clostridium difficile infection. I'm trying to see if i can contact a gastroenterology to test for clostridium difficile infection. I look a the syn tom s for the infection but i did not see bad breath as a symptoms. have you trid this yet?
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

This is very interesting. I, too, believe the cause of my bb is in the gut. I'll do more research on this transplant topic. Please keep us posted.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic