Your Email Address:

First Name:

Crazy story

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
crazy4it
Advanced
Crazy story

Post by crazy4it »

I am a truck driver from los angeles I feel like this is the best job for my bb. So today I got pulled over by a state trooper and I happen to to have a Corona labeled box without beer inside as I have given the beer to my brothers friends in Tennessee. We were all together I had just kept it there in my fridge to keep it cool. So cop sees this and searches my truck for drugs and alcohol. And he has me sit in his police car. I had a full conversation with him without any reactions. I had a video recorder on my truck. There's 3 cops on my truck searching when one of them I assumed said he smelled like shit. When i replayed the video. So i broke down and went to my brother. He had my play the recording and sure enough the cop says you sound like shit to other cop for searching my truck and giving a bs reason for searching it. A sigh of relief I had been drinking coffee b4 he stopped me so I would assume it was worse as usual. But I had been taking enterogermina. And I assumed it helped. They let me go without any citations.

Summerside
Advanced
Re: Crazy story

Post by Summerside »

crazy4it wrote:I am a truck driver from los angeles I feel like this is the best job for my bb. So today I got pulled over by a state trooper and I happen to to have a Corona labeled box without beer inside as I have given the beer to my brothers friends in Tennessee. We were all together I had just kept it there in my fridge to keep it cool. So cop sees this and searches my truck for drugs and alcohol. And he has me sit in his police car. I had a full conversation with him without any reactions. I had a video recorder on my truck. There's 3 cops on my truck searching when one of them I assumed said he smelled like shit. When i replayed the video. So i broke down and went to my brother. He had my play the recording and sure enough the cop says you sound like shit to other cop for searching my truck and giving a bs reason for searching it. A sigh of relief I had been drinking coffee b4 he stopped me so I would assume it was worse as usual. But I had been taking enterogermina. And I assumed it helped. They let me go without any citations.
Do you have bb or are you not sure?
crazy4it
Advanced

Post by crazy4it »

Summerside wrote:
crazy4it wrote:I am a truck driver from los angeles I feel like this is the best job for my bb. So today I got pulled over by a state trooper and I happen to to have a Corona labeled box without beer inside as I have given the beer to my brothers friends in Tennessee. We were all together I had just kept it there in my fridge to keep it cool. So cop sees this and searches my truck for drugs and alcohol. And he has me sit in his police car. I had a full conversation with him without any reactions. I had a video recorder on my truck. There's 3 cops on my truck searching when one of them I assumed said he smelled like shit. When i replayed the video. So i broke down and went to my brother. He had my play the recording and sure enough the cop says you sound like shit to other cop for searching my truck and giving a bs reason for searching it. A sigh of relief I had been drinking coffee b4 he stopped me so I would assume it was worse as usual. But I had been taking enterogermina. And I assumed it helped. They let me go without any citations.
Do you have bb or are you not sure?

I'm pretty sure I did as people always acted different around me.
Bb5yrs
Advanced

Post by Bb5yrs »

Your story is similar to mine!
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic