Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bad Breath for 7+.... but the did not pay attention

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Smilingagain
Advanced
Bad Breath for 7+.... but the did not pay attention

Post by Smilingagain »

My bad breath started back in 2002 but, i was unaware of this. Until i noticed anybody who comes closer to me will always flig their hand or occasionally cover their nose when conversating with me.

At, first i donot know how serious bad breath could be if, not given the necessary attention (care) until 2005 when i had to perform serious of medical check. Just like everyone else, i taught this is a problem associated with my teeth, either for not brushing properly surprisingly, the medical doctor confirm this for the first time that there is nothing wrong with my teeth and that i have to undergo another check associated with digestive system.

I carried out this (digestive) check twice but, the doctor found nothing. So, i just assume it's not a serious problem. But, as time pass by my breath started getting worst, very bad that i sometime feel the smell of my breath, occasional i found some tiny whitish substance (sulphur) in my mouth)

The use of paradonax and other other mouth wash,spray did not produce any lasting result because i keep spending to find what works.

Presently, i ready somewhere on the web that traditional nut like nigeria walnut & bitter kolanut could stop bad breath.

(research for african award event & experiment with walnut)

Same day, i search on go ebay for walnut without any success. But, a found few seller's who are selling bitter kolanut. I bookmarked these seller's but, found out that this is also available in a nearby african store in rome.

Presently, i'm using bitter kolanut, which has been helpful compare to other product's. I intend to place order for walnut by the end of this month (september). Because walnut seem this could be an effective mean's of cure.

Please, let me know what are your taught & suggestion. perhap's we could place combine order for walnut from Nigeria. since, i'm a Nigerian who lives in rome but, i have already contacted my parent's in regard's to this.

Thanks
Max

☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN