Your Email Address:

First Name:

I think this minor celebrity is a sufferer.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
WhiteCat
Advanced
I think this minor celebrity is a sufferer.

Post by WhiteCat »

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv ... 2756611461

Poor guy, a lot of people have come to his defence including his personal trainer but she only defended his body odour and not his breath.

I feel bad for him, imagine having this hit the papers for every single person you’ve ever known to read.

:(

Summerside
Advanced
Re: I think this minor celebrity is a sufferer.

Post by Summerside »

WhiteCat wrote:http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv ... 2756611461

Poor guy, a lot of people have come to his defence including his personal trainer but she only defended his body odour and not his breath.

I feel bad for him, imagine having this hit the papers for every single person you’ve ever known to read.

:(
Ya me too. Unfortunately people think bb is due to not brushing your teeth etc.
I am sure we all here in this forum are the healthiest eaters snd teeth flossers ever

Everybody around me eats crab all day. Most dont use floss etc but of course noone has bb
It sucks
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello

I think it would be nice to invite the celebrity in our forum. What do you think?
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

Ricky wrote:Hello

I think it would be nice to invite the celebrity in our forum. What do you think?
Why not?
ttylxman2
Junior

Post by ttylxman2 »

This article is heart breaking. It's written so insensitively and goes as far as blaming his odor on a lack of hygiene. It's absolutely unfair that chronic BB and BO are not recognized as a difficult disease to treat but rather merely seen as a symptom of a lack of effort.

On top of that.. This hits home to see such reactions from women towards an otherwise attractive guy. Bottom line is that odor issues are going to make it significantly harder to find a partner no matter how we delude ourselves. It really is the loneliness curse.
malory
Master

Post by malory »

Incredibly ignorant piece of journalism. I quote: "Either way, it’s nothing a bit of mouthwash and Mitchum Clinical couldn’t fix, one would think."
Maybe this insensitive journalist finds it difficult to think. Definitely didn't research possible causes of this problem.
Are journalists (and other people) so stupid that they think this is a hygiene issue? This immaculately groomed young celebrity is obviously not unhygienic. We have SUCH a long way to go in terms of raising awareness ....
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

malory wrote:Incredibly ignorant piece of journalism. I quote: "Either way, it’s nothing a bit of mouthwash and Mitchum Clinical couldn’t fix, one would think."
Maybe this insensitive journalist finds it difficult to think. Definitely didn't research possible causes of this problem.
Are journalists (and other people) so stupid that they think this is a hygiene issue? This immaculately groomed young celebrity is obviously not unhygienic. We have SUCH a long way to go in terms of raising awareness ....

I know, i wish this problem could be solved by brushing your teeth and flossing. Lol
WhiteCat
Advanced

Post by WhiteCat »

Summerside wrote: Iknow, i wish this problem could be solved by brushing your teeth and flossing. Lol
I wish this problem didn’t exist at all, for anyone.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic